LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Amazing How Fast It Happens!

It is just amazing how fast it happens! This past Friday I went down to the local drug store and bought a pack of diapers. I decided to start to use the diapers for what they are meant for. So on Friday night I put one on as I was going to bed so as to get used to the feeling of a diaper at night. Later that night I woke up having to urinate really badly. I tried to wet my diaper right on the spot, but found it to be very hard as there was a huge mental block of mine I had to over come. It took me nearly 3-5 minutes to finally relax enough to let my self to start and pee. After the first burst let out it stopped immediately as my urinary track muscle clamped down hard. So I tried imagining that I was in my bathroom at the toilet and then I started to pee as my imagination took over.

Got up Saturday and was diapered all day and urinating in my diaper every time I felt that I had to go, sometimes it would come out easier than others as I would have to force my self. As Saturday wore on I found it increasingly easier to wet myself. I spent some parts of the day wetting in different positions to see which works best for me.

Sunday came around and as I was getting up my bladder was full and I was able to urinate without any opposition. I took this as a sign my body and mind were finally getting used to the idea of being in and wetting my diaper. I found for Sunday I had no problems going in my diaper when ever I felt the need to. Sunday night came around, I fell asleep and woke up around 2 am Monday having to pee and I went with no problems.

All day Monday I was urinating no problems and I found that I was able to pee even as I was walking around. As I continued my day I noticed the frequency of me having to pee was getting shorter. Now here comes the kicker as I was changing my self for bed, I took my soiled diaper of and as I was putting the new diaper on I saw that I was dribbling pee. I did not even think that pee would dribble from my penis as I was changing. So I am wondering now as to how much pee I am dribbling throughout the day without knowing it.

So now here we are Tuesday morning and as soon as I woke up I checked my penis and found it had been dribbling all night long, but not enough to keep my bladder empty cuz I had to pee after waking and did so with hardly thinking about it.

So after all this I know I dribble throughout the day and am now able to pee without really thinking about it at all.

Please feel free to respond with any thoughts on all this, I am just finding it amazing how fast I was able to learn to wet my diaper and to how quickly my body took to the act of dribbling pee.

Thank you for the responses! Here are some things I have also noticed when going about my little journey here.

1. When my bladder reaches a certain point of fullness I feel that urge to go and immediately and usually within maybe 2-5 second I am urinating. Now the question I have about this feeling is, When I feel the urge to go should I help my bladder by pushing a little to help it void or should I just remain relaxed and let my bladder push it out on it's own?

2. I was out of my diaper for almost 3 hours today and found that I did not have the urge to go at all and as soon as I got home and diapered myself within about 5 minutes of wearing a diaper the urge to urinate came and I so I did. Question here is, why is it that when in my diaper I will feel the urge to urinate more often than when I am not wearing a diaper?

2. And finally what is the correlation between dribbling pee constantly and finally being able to urinate with out knowing it. Is that a first sign that I am becoming incontinent or is it that my little willie is just comfortable being diapered?

Hmmm. Let me try to answer your points here.

1. If your goal is to achieve complete incontinence, I would just try to keep your bladder relaxed. Pushing, even just to give it a jumpstart emphasizes the messages to your sphincters to maintain control until instructed.

2. I think this just means that your wetting is a conditional thing, and your body recognizes when its ok for the bladder muscles to relax. Its probably an unconscious signal your brain is sending to your bladder. Its entire possible (as I've noticed this phenomenon when wearing long term) that you have full control when undiapered, but more relaxed with less control while diapered.

3. Don't know how to answer this exactly, except that its possibly an extension of what I said in point 2. I would say the first sign you're becoming incontinent is when you have a full-blown wetting "accident" in your diapers without having consciously given the signal to start wetting or concentrating on it too much.

Thank you for the response! I will take all that and remember, but I am finding it abit hard to keep my muscles below relaxed...it seems almost as if I have to think about keeping them loose alot of the time. As I have heard it all takes time and I will do this in stride also.

Thinking maybe I should start keeping a journal. Do simple logging of day to day effects...why the hell not.

January 27, 2009 Night

I woke up 2 times at night having to pee, normally when I sleep at night I don't wake up to go to the bathroom. I attribute this to the slight increase of water intake over the last several days. So when I woke I just relaxed and let nature do what it does and then passed back out without another thought. I am anticipating that me waking up at night now is going to be an ongoing issue from here on out for some time to come.

January 28, 2009 Morning/Day

This will be my sixth day in diapers. I woke up this morning to find that I went more last night than I previously thought. My diaper was close to the breaching point....lmao I can here Scotty down in engineering say captain she can't take much more than this lol. Wearing the thicker diapers at home is just fine, but now that my new job will be starting soon I am going to purchase a more discreet form of protection and the type that does not crinkle. Also my frequency of having to go has increased. The usual for me was always 2-3 hours then off to the bathroom I went. Now with me wetting right when I have too instead of holding it til later I have gone from the 2-3 hour time line down to 30-45 mins. But one note during the day my wetting is every 30-45 mins depending on how much fluid intake I have, but at night as it stands me wetting is about every 3-4 hours. So that where I stand as of now more to come later.

Ok I am making a new post which I will title "My Incontinence Journal" I will give updates and sometimes little tidbits of what happening and share any and all information that I can with everyone here. I also do not mind responses in the journal, for thats why this is called a forum. So for my first post I will cut and past portions of this thread into the new one.

• 2 months later...

Thats so cool that that is happening to you.. see i live with my parents and i go to college so its hard for me to do what your doing. but i really want to become urinary incontinent .. but actually when i pee i just run to the bathroom and like when im almost done peeing i cant even feel the dribbling