LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ageplay Scenarios

Baby Bethany

What is your favourite ageplay scenario? (real or fantasy)  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you?

• A baby/toddler
    • An older kid that still needs diapers
    • An older kid that's being forced to wear diapers against my will
    • An older kid that's being forced into babyhood against my will
    • An adult that's being forced into babyhood against my will
    • A diaper slave (sexual)
    • Some other (care to explain?)
  2. 2. Who does your partner play in the scenario?

• My mommy
    • My daddy
    • My nanny/nurse
    • My brother/sister
    • My teacher
    • The babysitter
    • Someone from work
    • A neighbour
    • A stranger who's kidnapped me
    • My partner (bf/gf/hubby/wife)
    • Some other person (care to explain?)
    • Want to be alone in the scenario
  3. 3. What are you wearing in the scenario? Ideal outfit (a diaper is assumed)

• A pretty dress
    • A nice snuggly sleeper
    • A tee shirt or onsie
    • Big kids clothes
    • A uniform (school, nurse, maid etc)
    • Sexy lingerie
    • Nothing, just a diaper
    • Something else (care to explain?)

I have no one to age play with :crybaby:

But the idea of somesort of toddler/baby trip/holiday with mummy and daddy is quite comforting.

"fluff" what a cute nick! ;)

a giggly little baby is always a joy to be around. and going on trips and healthy excursions of which there are many with a happy baby enthused and curious is a double joy! :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...

I don't ageplay physically, but every night before I go to sleep I have about an hour that I dedicate to whatever "fantasty" scenario is on my mind. My scenario tends to change as I become intrested in different TV shoes, games, books etc because of one crucial thing - I am never actually ME in these scenarios. I don't know why, but I just never felt comfortable using myself as the protagonist, so I regress using one of these fictional characters. Another thing that people may find unusual is that though I am female, I "use" male characters and regress to a baby/toddler boy. (I often hear about male>female but never female>male.)

My favorite scene (at least in fantasy) is where I am forcibly regressed (and crossdressed) by a babysitter, ideally one younger than me who makes fun of me for needing diapers and is hired by my current gf.

I also like the scene where I'm 15 or 16 and I have an accident or two and, again, I'm forced into diapers for wetting my pants like a little girl.

• 1 month later...

I have a few

I am big boy, I want to be a big boy, but I still have accidents mommy or daddy are fed up with it, and force me into diapers. I don't want to be in diapers but Mommy/daddy are in charge.

I am a big boy, I am potty trained but have a secret obsession with diapers, and maybe girls clothes. I sneak them from my sisters/cousins, when I can no one knows. But uh oh, what happens if mommy or daddy find out

I am a grown man, but my wife/GF is my mommy, she has authority to punish me, and "If I act like a baby, I will be treated like one" Again something I hate, but mommy has power over me.

I am a grown man, My Wife/GF is an adult little girl we share a world of hugs, rainbows,teddy bears & trips to the zoo. It is just completely natural that she wears diapers and has a baba we don't flaunt it, but we don't really hide it either. She might be in big girl pants sometimes and might have some big girl interests and responsibilities but I am the daddy and she is the little girl, always.

• 1 month later...

I'm way too shy to have ever played with anyone else, but in my imagination, I play not-quite-four, more or less. Old enough to be mostly potty trained, but young enough to have accidents and not get in too much trouble. I really like wearing overalls or shortalls over a t-shirt or onesie. I might have an accident because I was busy playing and didn't want to stop, or I just wasn't paying attention and waited too long, and couldn't get there and undo my clothes in time. Pull-ups or diapers are not so much a punishment as a consequence of not staying dry. In reality, I like to hold it as long as I can, so I can't help wetting my pants / pull-up. :blush:

My other fantasy is being a teenage student, and the teacher won't let me go to the bathroom during class, and I end up wetting myself. I'd be wearing a school uniform for this one.

• 2 weeks later...

My fanatasy is to be at a friend's house on a play date, a friend who has a sister who is not home. We end up in her room and there are clothes on the floor and I ask if she will be out long enough so I could dress up. If she's nice, I kinda hope I'll get caught and if she's gonna freak, I just hope I could senak away some clothes she won't miss.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Regarding the poll: I answered "An older kid that still needs diapers," but I honestly don't have a specific age I regress to. I've never really know what age does what, so I've never really tried to connect myself to an age. I like to color in coloring books, play with Barbies, suck on a paci, listen to Hannah Montana and watch Ruby Gloom - Not sure what age that'd be, so I just don't get specific.As for the other two, I answered daddy and t-shirt/onesie.

• 4 weeks later...

All of this is kind of theoretical for me. I don't have the money to afford a pretty dress or be lucky enough to have someone to share this with atm. But my fantasies usually include a very kind but strict mommy or daddy taking care of me while I am a toddler who is trying to potty train but can't seem to get a hold of it so is still put in diapers. I absolutely love the idea of wearing dresses but the sleeper and t-shirt scenarios are just too cute to pass up!

All of this is kind of theoretical for me. I don't have the money to afford a pretty dress or be lucky enough to have someone to share this with atm. But my fantasies usually include a very kind but strict mommy or daddy taking care of me while I am a toddler who is trying to potty train but can't seem to get a hold of it so is still put in diapers. I absolutely love the idea of wearing dresses but the sleeper and t-shirt scenarios are just too cute to pass up!

• 7 months later...
Guest toddlermick

My ageplay fantasy is im a toddler boy 3-4 in pullups with a sweet sexy spoiling mommy. She breastfeeds me, takes baths with me, changes me when im wet, etc. My fantasy is sexual