LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ageplay Scenarios

Baby Bethany

What is your favourite ageplay scenario? (real or fantasy)  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you?

• A baby/toddler
    • An older kid that still needs diapers
    • An older kid that's being forced to wear diapers against my will
    • An older kid that's being forced into babyhood against my will
    • An adult that's being forced into babyhood against my will
    • A diaper slave (sexual)
    • Some other (care to explain?)
  2. 2. Who does your partner play in the scenario?

• My mommy
    • My daddy
    • My nanny/nurse
    • My brother/sister
    • My teacher
    • The babysitter
    • Someone from work
    • A neighbour
    • A stranger who's kidnapped me
    • My partner (bf/gf/hubby/wife)
    • Some other person (care to explain?)
    • Want to be alone in the scenario
  3. 3. What are you wearing in the scenario? Ideal outfit (a diaper is assumed)

• A pretty dress
    • A nice snuggly sleeper
    • A tee shirt or onsie
    • Big kids clothes
    • A uniform (school, nurse, maid etc)
    • Sexy lingerie
    • Nothing, just a diaper
    • Something else (care to explain?)

So this is directed to those of us that enjoy ageplay. It applies to both ABs and AKs, and it doesn't matter if you do it for sexual reasons, stress relief, or just plain ole fashioned fun hunny child (Oh, Er, I'm going all Beyonce there LOL) Also, the scenario can be something you actually do, or maybe you've never done ageplay for real and it's just a fantasy.

So what is your perfect scenario?

Beth

I had a nice time with my Daddy earlier!

We got me into a nice thick nappy, and my onsie. He then gave me my Monty, dummy and blankey and took me into the living room where he had set up painting for me! It was really fun! I got in a big mess, red paint all on my legs, and over my face! hehe He helped clean me up when I had finished, before giving me some warm juice in my sippy cup :)

It was nice!

Quite honestly, I'm not sure where I fall in the ageplay spectrum. At times I'm a full blown AB, wanting to be a toddler, but more often I feel like an older kid who still wears diapers.

My fantasies:

When I'm in AB mode, I fantasize about being treated like a baby. Crawling, being fed (bottle or breast fed, either way), sleeping in a crib, playing with blocks/other baby toys, being rocked/held, etc.

When Im an AK, its more of just being treated as a normal kid, doing normal kid stuff, but with mom/dad/bro/babysitter checking on me, changing my diaper, maybe making me drink from a bottle or sippy cup since I'm still obviously acting like a baby.

I don't have very elaborate fantasies ;)

Well I tried. . .but I got a bit over enthusiastic and it just ended up like a brown page :(

Awww, well maybe next time. If you want to draw daddy, just do a big circle for his body, a little circle for head, and stick arms/legs. Mommies are the same, but with a stick body instead of a circle.

That's the baby rules!!!

Beth

We are British, we all secretly engage in these things in underground clubs, but we refuse to tell the Jones' next door keeping a stiff upper lip and pretending that these things do not happen.

That's right!!

When our American friends don't want sex they say they have a headache, but we say "What, you mean before tea darling?"

Beth

Awww, well maybe next time. If you want to draw daddy, just do a big circle for his body, a little circle for head, and stick arms/legs. Mommies are the same, but with a stick body instead of a circle.

That's the baby rules!!!

Beth

Ok I can try this next time! I will show you after hehe

for the question

What are you wearing in the scenario? Ideal outfit (a diaper is assumed) i chose other because the fact that every time me and my ex girlfriend use to roleplay she would force me into not only a diaper but her bra and panties as well and then would make me wet the diaper before and after sex we have done this a few times recent but nothing special like we use to all the time i loved it when she would change me all the time now its only rare and far in between........

Heheh. Indeed Beth. Even though Americans are generally considered sexually liscentious, the truth is alot of us are not, are in fact trained that sex is something naughty and to be avoided at all costs except for reproductive reasons. I personally think thats a crock of crap, but I won't go there. The main problem is that it creates an environment which is much less accepting of personal kinks or lifestyle variants. In Britain, you probably get the "oh man, thats a little wierd and kinky, but whatever." if something gets out about your lifestyle. In America, outting yourself can cause major problems: family/church excommunication, work issues, etc. Very very 300 years ago in that regard.

Heheh. Indeed Beth. Even though Americans are generally considered sexually liscentious, the truth is alot of us are not, are in fact trained that sex is something naughty and to be avoided at all costs except for reproductive reasons. I personally think thats a crock of crap, but I won't go there. The main problem is that it creates an environment which is much less accepting of personal kinks or lifestyle variants. In Britain, you probably get the "oh man, thats a little wierd and kinky, but whatever." if something gets out about your lifestyle. In America, outting yourself can cause major problems: family/church excommunication, work issues, etc. Very very 300 years ago in that regard.

Oh yeah I forgot about the church side of things. In Britain most of us (including me) seem to call ourselves Christians, but don't actually step foot in a church unless a friend gets married. Even then the church is pretty laid back about your personal lifestyle. But wow, you guys over there really don't mess about do you? You sure don't mind telling someone they will burn in hell. :lol:

Hey, it makes me laugh that "Sexually Liscentious" thing, I'll tell you why. When I've had my cousins from Cali visit and I've taken them to bars in London, all you hear is English women saying "Oh, you American guys are so polite. Such gentlemen, compared to English guys". And then when I visit the US I hear the same thing from American woman "Wow, you English are so polite......you're not like American guys". Just goes to prove it's a load of crap LOL. Or maybe we are just more polite when we visit a foreign country. :lol:

Beth

LoL, I've heard that before about the bars thing, even though I've never experienced it myself. I personally think English guys and girls are fairly hot, but honestly I think it has something to do with the accent. I'll note too that most of the folks who are scared to death of outing themselves to family are Americans, while the Brits seem to have much less problems doing that. Again I think it has to do with cultural norms.

As far as being politer when we go to a foreign country, I think that might be part of it. I know theres some things I'd do at home that I wouldn't dream of doing here (i.e. buying diapers in a store). It'd just stand out too much....."Look at that stupid waegu (foreigner). WTF does he think hes doing????"

LoL, I've heard that before about the bars thing, even though I've never experienced it myself. I personally think English guys and girls are fairly hot, but honestly I think it has something to do with the accent. I'll note too that most of the folks who are scared to death of outing themselves to family are Americans, while the Brits seem to have much less problems doing that. Again I think it has to do with cultural norms.

As far as being politer when we go to a foreign country, I think that might be part of it. I know theres some things I'd do at home that I wouldn't dream of doing here (i.e. buying diapers in a store). It'd just stand out too much....."Look at that stupid waegu (foreigner). WTF does he think hes doing????"

LOL, That's funny!! It is scary buying stuff abroad though, especially if you don't speak any of the language. Aside from English I only speak German (badly lol) and enough Arabic to do the most simple things, ordering food, asking for directions, things like that. But if I'm in say France or Spain it's awful. I end up speaking very slow English and doing lots of pointing in the hope they may understand what I actually want lol.

Hey, you mentioned sexy accents. I like girls with Spanish, Italian, and some Eastern European accents. I also like Japanese girls, but not because of their accents, more the way they look. They also seem to be happy and smiley all the time. :D I think my thing for Japanese girls started when I was about 14 and started going to see Metal bands. All the girls I'd hung out with before were my age and from my school, and then suddenly I was hanging around with groups of 18 year old Japanese girls all wearing rubber dresses and leather boots. That was quite exciting for a 14 year old boy.:lol:

I know this sounds odd, but I also find upper class English accents sexy. I'm English, but I'm working class so I don't sound like that, and to us there is a huge difference in the accents. Whenever I play school games with my wife she does that type of accent, you know like she's from a girls boarding school.

I've done a link to this video before, but I like this girls accent (not to mention the girl herself LOL) I don't have a clue where she's from though. Some people think German, but she doesn't sound very German to me.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6QTm92kcY7A

Beth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok with me I love to role play weather online or real life. For me I can take many roles from baby/toddler to teen in diapers or playing daddy to a diaperd girl. My parter would ither be my mommy gf or my baby. The outfits well could range from any thing in my head lol. But with role playing I also like to have more fun with it and do fantasy scenarios. And I have to put my input on the whole Americans being considered sexually liscentious well it all depands on the person to me. Not all of us are like that and are'nt pruds and trust me most pagens are definaly not. I mean alot of people dont talk about it but its not like they will say its not fun and certinly not just for makeing babys that I think falls more along the lines of a certen religen that says that sex is bad and its a sin. Well thats just my in put on that matter.

• 1 year later...

I regress naturally. At night and on weekends when we are home, I am in a diaper and T-shirt or else the Baby Doll jammies daddy made for me.

I have no one to age play with :crybaby:

But the idea of somesort of toddler/baby trip/holiday with mummy and daddy is quite comforting.

I'm a big boy/girl who still wears diapees and clings to some 'babyish' things. Mama doesn't mind, though, which is good because I'm a sensitive li'l pup and I'd cry if she tried to make me grow up.

As for what I wear...usually big kid clothes, or a sleeper...sometimes a t-shirt and a diaper...I'd really like a school uniform, TBH. Not for sexiness...so I can be a cute pup on his first day of school *blush*.

My GF is usually Mama, buht I also like it when she's my little sis :3 That's lotsa fun.

I dont really "ageplay" cause there isnt a beginning or end. I just AM a little. I am padded, in usually a tshirt and socks either coloring.....or playing my 360....or im dressed and out with mommy somewhere....or helping her in the kitchen.....or perhaps sitting on the floor watching her cook.....or getting into things she says I shouldnt be lol

thats just how we are.

Sounds like fun toon. Lately I'm usually arguing with my little side if that makes any sense. Like when I want to sleep and a whole bunch of emotions come up. My little side sort of bleeds over depending on where I am. i was at a friend's birthday party and his two cats were locked in the spare bedroom so I threw a mini tantrum(jokingly), pouting that I wanted to play with the kitties. One of his cats is the spawn of satan so we tend to tease it.