LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'd Like To Meet Some Of You!

underwhere

Hey, all. I go to school in Boston, and would like to meet up with people. Noidvoid89, your idea sounds good, if nothing else then we can at least be aware of what is going on in the nearby areas, not just our own state. Is there a way to do that?

If I am a bit late for any get-togethers (as I am new to the site and this thread has been up a while) or if there is no one leading this, I am offering to take point on organizing the next hangout. However, since I only go to school in the Back Bay, and I am originally from AZ, I know little of the geography of MA. This would mean if the role of initiator fell on me, I would need A LOT of help to find the right places for us to meet. If this is something that has been rolling, let me know how I can join in, and if not, let's get this going and turn it into something that happens fairly often. Let me know what is going on and what everyone is feeling about this.

-Eric

Hey, incase anyone is still out there, it is too late for me to do anything; I am starting to get busy and am no longer able to coordinate any meets. though I did find the Boston Littles age-play munch, which sounds cool. You can find them on the internet, just make sure you are looking for the one specifically in Boston.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I work in Boston on the waterfront, live near Cambridge, I "T" it to and from work so meeting anyone on the "T" system is no problem for me.

I'm also new to DL, have had an interest for years but now finally acting out on it and want to meet other DL's for resources, meeting up, making new friends and sharing this interest.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope me popping out of the wood like a cockroach doesn't scare anyone, but I live near the border of MA/RI I'm just north of Worcester in Bellingham and even though I'm new to the site I've been hoping to meet other people that are into the same stuff.

Assuming I haven't just resurrected a dead thread :/

• 1 year later...
On 4/7/2009, 3:41:40, SmilinBare said:

EXCELLENT suggestion, sarah_ab, re: Provincetown! I'm not interested in parading down Bradford Street dressed as a baby but P-town would be a great place to wear diapers under my pants and feel totally comfortable.

I think I just added something new to my bucket list! *Walk P-Town in Diapers!!