LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'd Like To Meet Some Of You!

underwhere

I've spent a lot of time on the forums lately talking about my social isolation and my desire to have more people in my life. Yes, it makes me more than a little nervous to be an initiator, but you don't get anywhere without starting from somewhere. As a result, I'd like to try to arrange to meet some people in a public place just for some social chat. If anybody is interested, please respond here or send me a private message.

Please keep in mind that anywhere I go needs to be somewhere that is MBTA accessible as I do not drive.

I hope to hear from some people soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems that Boston is a pretty centralized location, and there are some great spots to meet up in the city. As I said, I get around by way of public transportation, so anything too far out of Boston probably won't work for me. I'd love to try to plan something though. If there is interest, please respond here.

• 1 month later...

also, if you are looking for a place where you could do a weekend getaway without fear of judgement, and the ability to go out in public dressed however u want, again without fear of judgement, check out p-town.. they often have theme weeks, and i think one of them is babydoll.... and from boston you can take the ferry there, so for those who dont have cars, or dont want to take that long drive, you could all meet and take the ferry over.. also in the off season october-april, its super cheap to stay there and not very mny people so more private.. but check out their theme weeks, might be the perfect time for a get together, because then those who want to dress up could, and those who dont want to dress up certainly dont have to, but either way, no one will look at you twice.. ceptmaybe to see how cute you all are

EXCELLENT suggestion, sarah_ab, re: Provincetown! I'm not interested in parading down Bradford Street dressed as a baby but P-town would be a great place to wear diapers under my pants and feel totally comfortable.

yeah i only mention the whole out in public thing about p-town because well its p-town and they have seen WAY more shocking things than adults in diapers, or adults dressed up like babies, and they've even see that before as well!

because p-town is such a opening and welcoming place and it seems you can feel that just in the atmosphere it seems like it would be a great place to gather, because you dont have to worry about stares or anything like that..

well you might be getting stares from people thinking "how can i get his/her number" lol.. but other than that.. sides its a gorgeous place in a gorgeous location

yeah i know there's a few of us in ct. I think a casual gathering on a neutral site is in order. Already working something with the new yorkers.

The thing about p-town is if you're not gay then it can be quite uuncomfortable. It's a great place to go whale watching though. done it twice.

I haven't been to p-town in 20 years, and didn't enjoy it that first time as I had a really bad foot that didn't get surgery to correct it for a few more years beyond that. I'd love to go back sometime and maybe this time actually enjoy it.

yeah i know there's a few of us in ct. I think a casual gathering on a neutral site is in order. Already working something with the new yorkers.

The thing about p-town is if you're not gay then it can be quite uuncomfortable. It's a great place to go whale watching though. done it twice.

It can be quite uncomfortable in the summer time for straight people who are not comfortable in their own sexuality :P

but seriously, i suggest there in the summer time for those who are perhaps more daring and want to go out in their diapers or ab wear as i know they have some theme weeks, babydoll in particular, that would be a perfect opportunity, but if you go in hte off season, its a completely different place. Its really only from memorial day to labor day that its "p-town" and the rest of the year its just provincetown...

but honestly, how are they going to know if u are gay or straight if u go there? I mean sure there are a LOT of men and women who go there simply because they can act however outlandish they want and no one judges, but there are just as many people who go there, work there, live there, who do not flaunt whatever lifestyle the adhere to and you would have no way of knowing who is gay/ straight etc...etc...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sarah_ab, are you gonna come join us if there's a meetup held in Provincetown? ;)

nah i'm on the west coast now.. but used to be a new englander, so thought i'd offer some advice on good places for meet ups.

• 4 months later...

I've spent a lot of time on the forums lately talking about my social isolation and my desire to have more people in my life. Yes, it makes me more than a little nervous to be an initiator, but you don't get anywhere without starting from somewhere. As a result, I'd like to try to arrange to meet some people in a public place just for some social chat. If anybody is interested, please respond here or send me a private message.

Please keep in mind that anywhere I go needs to be somewhere that is MBTA accessible as I do not drive.

I hope to hear from some people soon.

hi l live in saugus love to meat outhers in mass

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

NOTICE TO ALL AB/DL LETS MEET.

I have been around since 2007, made that request several times. I know there are a lot of Boston and the suburbs people, would like to meet other like minded people.The MBTA covers alot of area. I live just south of Boston ( about 12 miles ),we lost the Braintree Munch,it was good but lack of interest killed that.It was private but to public in the Mall food section.

Would like to meet many that are AB/DL,not only for MEETS AND GREETS,but for social Get togethers,party time,one on one, time as well. Most of us feel alone in our feelings,that we're the only ones, not true.

Other groups formed because of this isolation and worked out great. I do belong to other groups,until I realized I was not alone and not crazy. You have to do what works for you,and don't pay attention to others.

LIKE TO HEAR FROM OTHERS AND THEIR FEELINGS ABOUT GETTING TO KNOW OTHERS.

REPLY IF YOU DARE.....LOL !....

Seems that Boston is a pretty centralized location, and there are some great spots to meet up in the city. As I said, I get around by way of public transportation, so anything too far out of Boston probably won't work for me. I'd love to try to plan something though. If there is interest, please respond here.

• 2 weeks later...