LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I The Only One?

Guest dragonmaster4066

• 4 months later...

Hey dragonmaster,

I know it's a haul but you're always welcome to come up the NJ for one of monthly munch and activity events I've just posted. If you're ever up this way, let me know anyway and we could get a coffee or at least meet up? Glenn

daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Delaware!

Calling all ABDL's in Delaware. The (very) First date is set for Saturday, July 18, 2009. I am sponsoring a monthly ABDL Munch and Activity in northern NJ and inviting anyone in PA or elsewhere who can make it over here to come whenever you can. See the official invitation thread in the NJ section of this forum for more details. Tell all your ABDL friends about it too.

Thanks, GlennDL (daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey Delaware People - Go Here: https://fetlife.com/groups/34997

In my last post, two years ago here, I was announcing the very first munch in NJ. NJL has come a LOOOOOOONG way since then (30 munches). We've formed NEL - the North East Littles (http://www.northeastlittles.com) which has seven sister munches in various states.

Now it's Delaware's turn and we are doing this for you so see if we can spark a fire in Delaware. VERY SOON there will be an announcement both here and on the FetLife website in which we'll be announcing the first of the winter munches in Delaware. We hope you'll enjoy them.

We will be looking for someone who lives in DE to take these over since we don't reside in DE.

They will likely be held in Dover. Location and date tbd. Any constructive comments you may have should be sent directly to me at: glenn@northeastlittles.com.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...