LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi From Utah

hex5150

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up for those car guys/girls that want to come and hang out and wear your diapers openly in a motel room, out of the way in a small town here in Utah....

I plan on having a meeting with a male friend again this year in Helper, Utah around June 15th through the 18th.... that weekend.... before and after taking photos for a car show and will have open evenings back at the room.

I do expect that him and I will have our usual

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Alright, let’s get this topic started again. Like I once said I am from Venice, Utah. I am a little shy when it comes to my fetish but hopefully we can get some type of meet going. I’ve heard from someone on here that they had a cousin in Elsinore, Ut who likes diapers but that was a couple years ago so maybe their cousin has moved. I am unable to travel long distances in heavy traffic and have trouble finding addresses in unfamiliar areas due to the after effects of having had a brain tumor as a small child (My mom likes to tease me and say; “When they took out your tumor they took out your direction finder as well..Lol!) If in any case I meet an abdl friend nearby it would help to have a diapered co-pilot. Well, where there’s a will, there’s a way!

(PS. I know I’ve said I would meet up before but then I never followed through. This time I have more of a desire to meet abdl friends and if I chicken shit out again you can give me an atomic diaper wedgie!);-)

Yeah, I had a cancerous tumor on my brain stem as a young child. When the doctors removed that they removed a few others things also...Lol! My center of balance, my internal compass, some of my motor skills, and I have some learning difficulties. The doctors told my parents to think of my brain like a big block of Swiss cheese which has holes randomly zapped out. I like to think of myself as “Radioactive Man” from The Simpson’s due to all the Radiation treatments I went through...Lol! I have learned to compensate for many of these things through the years but some still remain. I consider myself pretty damn lucky though, there are kids who have it a lot worse than I do and do amazing things despite their illnesses and they have my admiration! There are a few benefits though; I have a very high tolerance to pain and to cold.

P.S. I know some of you might be sick of hearing about this but I feel if I can inspire at least one person with this then I have done some good!

On 5/22/2017 at 7:18 AM, AdmiralCrunch said:

If you aren't Mormon or participate in snow sports or desert hiking in the south, then Utah isn't a good place if you like anything remotely fun and exciting. Especially if it relates to anything like this website.

I beg to differ. Last year alone we had 12 people show up for my boating and beach party at Pineview. Had 21 at a Christmas party one of our friends hosted, and that had to be limited because of the location. The Ageplay group on Fetlife has events and parties every few months. Each has had over 20 people. Last year a few of us scouted for place to have a diaper camp out, which we are hoping to plan this year.

On 11/9/2017 at 1:44 PM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Welcome and you can always drop me a private message on here.... I sent you one already

Dart, good to see you still around. We still need to meet up one day lol.

4 hours ago, JustaGuy said:

I would love to at least talk to somebody who understands me... I live in Salt Lake

I have met up and know over 80 people from Utah and around the county. Hit me up on Kik under the name SmokinCamel. Or PM me and I will give you my phone number. 

Smokin Camel - long time no chat

On 2/14/2018 at 11:42 AM, JustaGuy said:

I would love to at least talk to somebody who understands me... I live in Salt Lake

I am out of the hospital now and have a friendly bar/ club I go to.. if you want to pop down - The Rendezvous Club -

Club Rendezvous 

Address: 1900 4100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84119

area

No one has invited me to diapered party so..... yea... anyway..if you are close to Club Rendezvous message me, would love to have a beer and a chat

On 2/17/2018 at 1:36 PM, JustaGuy said:

Oh yeah the one in west valley? I’m actually not too far away from that ha ha

• 2 years later...

Hello my fellow littles I am 19 year old bisexual mail I have bean haveing trouble comeing to terms with my sexuality lately and would love to meet up or simply chat with other members of this community I have known I was an ABDL since I was 8 years old and have all ways found my desire to do so kind of odd I think a play date with others who know it’s odd but don’t care would really help me get comfortable hope to hear from y’all I’m from West Jordan plz msg me if your interested (714) 326-4392