LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi From Utah

hex5150

:o

Oh no! I've had some things come up that I am obligated to stay here in Indy for for three more months, however I am going to Utah for the entire month of October.

I know a great AB couple in the Salt Lake area, and I'm going to talk with them and see if I might be able to get them to host a halloween party either Friday the 29th of Oct, or Saturday the 30th.

I can't speak for them as it will be an imposition and I haven't asked yet, but they might be receptive to the idea. If not I'll rent a hotel room somewhere in the Sandy area, not too far from I-15 so it's easy to find.

If a halloween party sounds good to all you Utah AB's and DL's you'll have to write me and let me know. Just click on my picture and send me a personal message, as those always show up in my e-mail and I see them sooner.

When I move back to Utah in January I'll be looking for a house in Cache valley, my best friend (who's closer to me than my own brother) and I are going to buy a house together. When we do that I'll be able to have parties at my own house, but that's gonna be awhile yet.

Peace,

Vic B)

P.S.

Don't be a fuckin Utahrd!! If you say you're coming then you damn well better show up, if you're not going to show then don't say you are!! I'm talkin to all the Utahrds out there, you know who you are!

• 1 month later...

:badmood:

Well nobody appears to want to try this out so I'm not going to have the party. :angry: I guess that's a problem with Utah in general, everybody is just too uptight to have fun. No wonder they say "eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow you may be in Utah", so much for fun.

Hope you all have a happy halloween anyway.

Peace,

Vic :angry:

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been wearing diapers since 6. (when pampers firs came out) and yes there are a few here, You can contact me on Yahoo westvalleycouple4fun.......... I did have an adult pampers (diaper party) years ago several times when I lived in phoenix and invited other over to play pinball, beer and xxx. But those days are long gone and too many days gone by. The last diaper party here in Utah we had a few guys show up to have 3 somes with the wife January 2006, (who does not wear ) but sadly this clown stole stuff and just was an ass.

On 9/1/2010 at 9:15 PM, johnbunkerDL said:

Hey Dart Player, I'm in West Valley too, maybe we are neighbors or maybe not West Valley is kinda big. Do you like to hang out with other DL's?

Yes, sorry for the late reply

On 1/9/2016 at 1:03 PM, Guest said:

We're in west valley (a city) ?

Yes if you look at the profile information under my name Location:West Valley, Utah you will see that it is...... and of course you can google it too

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/31/2010 at 9:15 PM, johnbunkerDL said:

Hey Dart Player, I'm in West Valley too, maybe we are neighbors or maybe not West Valley is kinda big. Do you like to hang out with other DL's?

Yeap - I wear openly and have no problems with others doing so also. I am not on here alot so feel free to private message me your info. I sent you mine. I also am not AB in anyway except maybe plastic pants once in awhile. I am also bi

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/30/2017 at 6:32 PM, Diaperking4 said:

Hey everyone!! I'm so excited to know that there are people in Utah that are like me and love diapers!! We all need to become friends and have a diaper day!! Who's in??

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...