LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi From Utah

hex5150

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey from Pleasant View, i can sit if someone needs im straight but id love to hang out with people who are like me (never actually met another abdl face to face) if you wanna learn more about me look me up on abdlpixel.com mail me!!!!!! Soon as i can get money comming in ill be able to buy equipment (diapers baby powder soon and so forth) and open a sitting service so some practice sittings would help aswell as get me meeting people who i can relate too.

I travel using the bus already so i can get to most of utah :P

• 1 month later...

Hi, I know I've said I'd like to meet up with fellow ab's but it is difficult for me to drive long distances. Let me explain; When I was very little I had a brain tumor and because of that it has taken away certain motor skills that I would have had otherwise. I have a very difficult time with directions and addresses. I have to be able to identify a certain landmark by the location to which I am headed or have had drive that route frequently. My mom often teases me that when they took out the tumor they took out my direction finder as well :lol: I also have no depth perception due to this. I have been able to learn to drive but this has been very difficult for me with many mistakes along the way :drive1: . I still would love to meet some other abs and where there's a will there's a way!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

:)

I'm moving back to Utah after living away for the last six years. I lived in Sandy, SLC and Ogden before, but had also lived in Logan.

When I moved here it was from Sandy. I am moving to the Logan area in October, might be sooner if my room mate keeps giving me a ration of crap.

Might look some of you up when I get there.

Peace,

Vic B)

Hey from Pleasant View, i can sit if someone needs im straight but id love to hang out with people who are like me (never actually met another abdl face to face) if you wanna learn more about me look me up on abdlpixel.com mail me!!!!!! Soon as i can get money comming in ill be able to buy equipment (diapers baby powder soon and so forth) and open a sitting service so some practice sittings would help aswell as get me meeting people who i can relate too.

:thumbsup:

I'm straight too, but I've babysat a couple of guys. I did it because I've been babied by a Mommie and wanted others to be able to fulfill that need to be cared for. I just thought of it as a member of the community looking after others in the community.

I think your hearts in the right place. Some AB's put themselves through a lot of hell because of their fucked up religeous beliefs, and how everything is a sin. One of the guys I babysat was like that, I feel bad for these people, they roast themselves over the coals unnecessarily. :screwy:

Peace,

Vic :D

• 1 month later...

:drive1:

Lookout, I'm moving back to Utah!! One of the first things I'm looking to do is to throw an AB/DL party, if any of you are interested you'll have to let me know. :thumbsup:

I'm moving back the beginning of October but might have a few things I need to tend to, so I'm not sure when I can plan the party, but I will post when I know more. :whistling:

I'll probably have it in the Ogden area so that people from the Cache Valley/Brigham area can attend as well as those in the Salt Lake area. If this doesn't help you and you would like to throw out a different possability for the location speak up and let me know. :biker_h4h:

Also let me know if this sounds fun to you and if you'd like to attend, I'd hate to have a party and be the only one in attendence. :crybaby:

Peace,

Vic :P

• 4 weeks later...

Boy poo would like to meet you to

:whistling:

If you wish to talk with somebody from Utah then here is a good place to engage them in conversation. You can click on their name and send them a private message, if they wanted to answer is totally up to them.

If you are wanting to meet others then it's best to talk with them for a while so that they get to be comfortable around you, then it's a good thing to set up a meeting in a public place, like maybe going to coffee or something.

You'd be surprised to find out that most people are pretty nice, and not hard to talk to as long as you approach them in a non-threatening way. Like as not most people seem to be a little private about this part of their lives, so you don't want to cause anyone to think you'd jepardize their anonymity.

Good luck at meeting someone, if you want to talk then send me an e-mail and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have, seeing as how you are new to this site, and might need someone to help by giving you some pointers.

Peace,

Vic B)

• 2 weeks later...

How is that sitting service coming along. Will be in the slc area at the end of September and would be interested.

• 2 weeks later...

hello from West Valley, Utah, Diaper user/lover for 40+ years. I too have advice for those that ask questions.

My personal experience with some Utah DLs is not good but wish to change that. Pun intended.