LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want To Become A Bed Wetter?

check it out, i was browsin around, and i wouldnt be suprised if it was already mentioned on this forum, but anyway :P

i found this article telling both pysical things that you can do to your body, and mental of course, but read this quick article straight from the page.

"Nighttime bedwetting, and extremities for the third extremity

Caution, these solutions are only supposed to be used if it is difficult to wet the bed from just an annoying feeling in your bladder, regression to discover hidden blocks, and or other such motivators.

If nighttime incontinence can not be achieved due to trying too hard, not being relaxed, or being really dominated by a fear that there will be consequences for peeing the bed, first of all, lose the guilt and fear. It will only slow down you and the work you are doing. Caution, if under 12 years of age, I don't recommend this procedure due to your age, and that the following dosage may not be healthy for your system. Also, it is not recommended that the following be carried out if you are taking an antidepressant. If you take the following steps, you do so at your own risk.

It is suggested that you take about 50 to 100 milligrams of Benadryl. You will need to experiment with the dosage, because everybody is different, and you may go to sleep with just 50 MG, or if you aren't a sound sleeper, you may need 100 MG of Benadryl to help you sleep. (Do not exceed this quantity.) It will help you sleep, and relax you and your sphincter, but you want to wake up the next morning, don't you?

Drink as much water as you can without feeling uncomfortable before bedtime. Make sure that as before, the need to urinate isn't present, just inevitable after you go to sleep. The Benadryl you took will keep you relaxed and keep you asleep. As your body processes the water you drank, the pressure will continue to build in your bladder. You will be so asleep, your body will not wake up to the need to urinate, and you will wet your bed/diaper, and won't remember doing it, in which case, your body will file this action in the deeper region of the subconscious under the heading of automated tasks, and will do this automatically each time you sleep. After a few nights of this, reduce the dosage to 25 milligrams, then 12.5 milligrams, and then stop taking it all together. The medicine will have gotten your body in to a habit by then, and you will not need it to pee during your sleep. Useful tips, don't drink tea, coffee, or anything with caffeine in it. These will usually keep you awake, and will not ade you in your quest for incontinence.

Try drinking milk before going to bed. The milk has triptathein in it, the chemical your body makes when you want to sleep. "

Im not sure how this would work, and i dont quite think i have the balls to do it, but i know some people here would give it a shot, so i thought i would share with everybody let us know if you try it.

here is the link where i got this frum, its just jam packed with goodies :D

http://www.[That site].com/Articles/how_to_beco...ncontinent.html

• 2 weeks later...

Benadryl has an ingredient that enlarges the prostate. The prostate begins growing about the age of 25 and If men with growing prostates take it they will have problems trying to urinate. NOT SUGGESTED!

ha, that would suck, in a way.... i wounder what it would feel like to get your super large prostate massaged... :D

Anyways, i know this wont work for me. benadryl, nyquil and all of that other crap thats supposed to help you sleep when your sick doesnt do anything for me. Heck i think it actually makes me sleep worse. Been fighting off a flu for the last few days and ive tried everything i can find in the store to help me get more than 30min of sleep at a time and nothing is working.

Also, one thing you really dont want to play around with are these types of drugs. heck, the warnings are all over the bottle and the internet, even a slight overdose can and will likely cause liver damage!

I'm not sure why, but Benadryl instead of making me sleep makes me hyper, but probably something to do with also having an allergic reaction to it.

Though I would assume something like nyquil would do the same thing. I forget the site, but you anyone thinking about doing any type of drug should be responsible about it and know about the drug. Forget the site, but there is a main site about responsibly using drugs.

I'm not avocating anyone do it, but if you do you should at least be informed to make anything bad that might happen less likely.

Benadryl has an ingredient that enlarges the prostate. The prostate begins growing about the age of 25 and If men with growing prostates take it they will have problems trying to urinate. NOT SUGGESTED!

Do you have proof of this? A medical report somewhere?

Nothing personal but I hate it when people post "facts" and don't cite their source. That is how rumours and misinformation is spread.

Thanks!

Read the bottle of any OTC med containing Diphenhydramine. ('Benadryl' antihistamine) It should have a warning about possible negative side-effects regarding the male prostate.

Just like there's more than one way to shave a kitty, there's more than one way to get your body to do what you'd like it to do. Sadly, there's very few (safe) chemical compounds that one can ingest in order to achieve some degree of incontinence. While the technique described above can potentially get you the results it claims, it's not for everyone, and relies solely on chemical sedation, rather than a modification of your body's physiological processes.

I read up some and apparently there are OTC sleeping pills, one being Unisom. I don't plan on doing it, so didn't read on side effects, but did read you probably should not take it more then 2-3 days in a row as you body will start to need more for the same effect after a few day of using them.

Please research if you do plan on trying it, so you know what you are doing to your body by taking them.

Anyone with very much experience in the ABDL scene will tell you that The Twelve Month Diaper-Training Program is the only safe and effective way to archive incontinence. Riley Kilo (who speaks from experience, having actually achieved regular bedwetting) has a few things to add, but overall the method she describes is the same.

Don't do anything stupid involving sedatives. You'll just end up in the "Diapers in the News" section of this site as one more person giving our already maligned community a worse name.