LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still Buy Underwear

So I was wearing underwear to cover my diapers but my hubby and I have recently discovered plastic pants and so he has decided that I don’t need normal underwear so now it’s a diaper and plastic pants bye bye big girl undies.

I like to wear the boxer briefs, but not the cotton, l like the nylon type, they hold my diapers and plastic pants up when they're wet and really soggy. I used to only wear them to cover up, but found that they work well to hold things up.and when I do leak, they dry really quick , unlike cotton if there wet, I can just hang them up for an hour or less and wear them again.

• 2 months later...

I was on a five week trip overseas and after the first three weeks somehow I lost a large portion of my socks and underwear (I must have left the little stuff bag I kept them in behind).    I toyed with just buying a pack of Depend underwear or the like for the rest of the trip, but we had people with us while I was shopping so I ended up just getting regular socks and briefs.
Between wearing diapers and not wearing anything, I've not gone through much underwear in the laundry.

I wear my plastic panties a lot, from just sleeping in them to 8 or 10 hours and sometimes all day. So of course I still have underwear, both briefs and panties. But I'm finding that they are lasting a really long time - I haven't bought any in five years or so.

7 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I was on a five week trip overseas and after the first three weeks somehow I lost a large portion of my socks and underwear (I must have left the little stuff bag I kept them in behind).    I toyed with just buying a pack of Depend underwear or the like for the rest of the trip, but we had people with us while I was shopping so I ended up just getting regular socks and briefs.
Between wearing diapers and not wearing anything, I've not gone through much underwear in the laundry.

Three things come to mind - the person who found your little stuff bag with your underwear when you left them, your sigh of relief when you found they were just your underwear and not your diapers, and the fact that the regular briefs you bought on your trip in an emergency will probably last you a lifetime without needing to be replaced (unless you lose them on another trip!) 

• 11 months later...

I actually just got rid of all but one pair of panties.  They were taking up space and it felt rather cathartic to cast them off. I don't have any plans to buy more.  I did just buy two more diaper covers though.  

4 hours ago, twentyfifth said:

They were taking up space and it felt rather cathartic to cast them off. I don't have any plans to buy more.

In my case they weren't panties, but, I tossed the last of my boxers at the end of October 2020 - at that point, they were in a bag on a shelf in my garage, and I hadn't worn any in months. They weren't taking up a lot of physical space, but they had a psychological weight to them - I knew that they were there. Once they were gone, I felt liberated. Again, it's all psychological - it would take me about a half hour and $20 to once again have boxers in stock, but, that "hurdle" means that I couldn't ever impulsively decide to opt out of wearing a diaper. I'd have to put a diaper on to go buy the underwear, unless I elected to go "commando". It reaffirms the deal I made with myself that I would wear diapers 24/7 for as long as I can. 

I looked back on this string and saw a post I put up in about March of last year, where I said I kept a few around for the gym; that is no longer the case - I've found a diaper I can wear to the gym, or even on 5 mile runs. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

In my case they weren't panties, but, I tossed the last of my boxers at the end of October 2020 - at that point, they were in a bag on a shelf in my garage, and I hadn't worn any in months. They weren't taking up a lot of physical space, but they had a psychological weight to them - I knew that they were there. Once they were gone, I felt liberated. Again, it's all psychological - it would take me about a half hour and $20 to once again have boxers in stock, but, that "hurdle" means that I couldn't ever impulsively decide to opt out of wearing a diaper. I'd have to put a diaper on to go buy the underwear, unless I elected to go "commando". It reaffirms the deal I made with myself that I would wear diapers 24/7 for as long as I can. 

I looked back on this string and saw a post I put up in about March of last year, where I said I kept a few around for the gym; that is no longer the case - I've found a diaper I can wear to the gym, or even on 5 mile runs. 

Mind if I ask what you wear to the gym or to run in?  I wear a pull up for my walks but that is limiting.  The full diapers chafe my inner thighs if I walk for more than a mile or two.  Much more than two miles and a pull up won't suffice.  If like to be able to wear something with more capacity so I can exercise more. 

On 7/30/2021 at 12:36 PM, twentyfifth said:

Mind if I ask what you wear to the gym or to run in?  I wear a pull up for my walks but that is limiting.  The full diapers chafe my inner thighs if I walk for more than a mile or two.  Much more than two miles and a pull up won't suffice.  If like to be able to wear something with more capacity so I can exercise more. 

I tried a bunch of different products, with generally poor results - I tried running in overstretched Goodnites pull-ups, and I tried it in several brands of diapers. At one point I was chaffed so badly from the pull-ups that I ended up going to see my doctor (although I didn't tell him that it was from attempting an 8 mile run in a pull-up. The one diaper that I've found that holds up pretty well, and doesn't cut me to ribbons, is the Prevail 360 Breezer, although they've since obsoleted that model, and now they make, I think, the "Perfit 360" in its place - it's basically identical except for the tabs, which are a bit longer. I've yet to run in one, but I assume that the result will be comparable to the Breezer. 

I have gone on very long (15 km+) hikes, and have laid pavers and flooring and installed roofing while wearing a Rearz Lil' Monster or a NorthShore Megamax, and they have stood up well and been comfortable, but running is different. Even the best plastic diapers will eventually chaff, in my experience. The key to success is to put the diaper on and go running before you've wet it - for me, while running, my output drops way off anyway. If the diaper is wet enough to have some weight to it. that will work against you - it will "pendulum" and start sawing at your nether-bits. The Prevails are only good for a few hours of range at most, but I don't care, because I don't run for more than an hour or 90 minutes, anyway. The diaper is more damp from sweat than anything else when I retire it, and step into the shower. 

• Thanks 1
On 8/1/2021 at 1:01 AM, Little Sherri said:

I tried a bunch of different products, with generally poor results - I tried running in overstretched Goodnites pull-ups, and I tried it in several brands of diapers. At one point I was chaffed so badly from the pull-ups that I ended up going to see my doctor (although I didn't tell him that it was from attempting an 8 mile run in a pull-up. The one diaper that I've found that holds up pretty well, and doesn't cut me to ribbons, is the Prevail 360 Breezer, although they've since obsoleted that model, and now they make, I think, the "Perfit 360" in its place - it's basically identical except for the tabs, which are a bit longer. I've yet to run in one, but I assume that the result will be comparable to the Breezer. 

I have gone on very long (15 km+) hikes, and have laid pavers and flooring and installed roofing while wearing a Rearz Lil' Monster or a NorthShore Megamax, and they have stood up well and been comfortable, but running is different. Even the best plastic diapers will eventually chaff, in my experience. The key to success is to put the diaper on and go running before you've wet it - for me, while running, my output drops way off anyway. If the diaper is wet enough to have some weight to it. that will work against you - it will "pendulum" and start sawing at your nether-bits. The Prevails are only good for a few hours of range at most, but I don't care, because I don't run for more than an hour or 90 minutes, anyway. The diaper is more damp from sweat than anything else when I retire it, and step into the shower. 

Thank you for all that,  I will look into them ?