LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still Buy Underwear

Just curious if those who are completely diaper dependent still buy underwear. My friend's daughter is inco due to a birth defect, she is 9 and has been wanting to do cheerleading, and other girly stuff. Some of her close friends know of her diapers but most do not. My buddy has debated on buying underwear for his daughter but wasnt sure if it was the right thing to do. I told him I thought I was ok, just cause she is inco doesnt mean she cant enjoy being a girl. Just curious what you other women have done.

Sorry for the odd question - but just curious.

Thanks

I think its nice to do something like that but, if shes inco and shes doing a pyramid or something she might start pooping or peeing on the girls underneath her and it will be very embarrising and yeah. get underwear but make sure there's like a pad or a diaper in it.

I have been incontinent forever and I still wear undies..LOL I know my wife sometimes acts annoyed when I buy them because not really needing them, but I am sure i will continue buying them!

Just curious if those who are completely diaper dependent still buy underwear. My friend's daughter is inco due to a birth defect, she is 9 and has been wanting to do cheerleading, and other girly stuff. Some of her close friends know of her diapers but most do not. My buddy has debated on buying underwear for his daughter but wasnt sure if it was the right thing to do. I told him I thought I was ok, just cause she is inco doesnt mean she cant enjoy being a girl. Just curious what you other women have done.

Thanks

just get her pullups if that's the case they look like regular underwear so if no one is really paying attention then there ya go

I usually wear pads during daytime. Sometimes, for example when travelling, I switch from pads (at home or the office) to diapers (on the road, or train) and back, so I usually do wear underpants. As for the private life, I am a woman and women love sexy underwear, even on top of a Molicare super diaper. It is just a matter of size. Sometimes I get strange looks beeing quite slim and buying undies which will fit women with at least 10kg overweight...

I still wear regular underware over my diaper and plastic pants. It helps hold everything in place.

It helps keep the diaper crinkle noise down. It helps prevent the diaper from showing when you

bend over.

I have only been Incon for about 10 years, so i guess its an old habit i didnt give up.

Radioman

• 1 month later...

Thanks

Underwear, or in my case, swim boxer shorts or standard boxer shorts tend to hide and keep quiet the crinkle of the diaper - so to answer your question, yes.

I wear boxer briefs over top my diapers. I like the feel of them, and they do nicely at hiding the diaper. If it weren't for the crinkle, I could wear just a diaper and boxer briefs, and nobody would notice.

Sure, despite my profound bladder incontinence I still like and buy lingerie. For my rare big girl moments I have sexy thongs and tap panties. For my normal responsible adult time earning my living as an attorney I have various colors of ladies knit briefs to coordinate with my dress, skirt or suit.

My newer and snugger knit panties hold my slip-in pads in place. Slightly older and stretched panties cover my Attends Breathable when I need those instead of using a pad.

Besides, at home fondling sexy panties helps me dream of a time when I regain bladder control.

I do not buy regular underwear and have not done so for years.

I wear those adult trainer style pants from Comco. They are nice because I sweat a lot.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I havent bought "regular" underwear for a couple years now. I wear pullups during the day when im out and thick diapers at home. I rarely rarely wear the remaining boxers I have when I am going out for a few mins and don't want to waste a diaper. I hate big boy underwear! :lol:

I am a straight dl male with a panty fetish. I started to wear women's panties about three years ago and I use them over my disposable diaper as a matter of habit. I have quite a nice collection of panties, but, much to my wife's amusement, I prefer to wear white nylon briefs (w. lace bands) most of the time, diapered or not. They cover my diaper very nicely, and feel wonderful and are easily replaceable. It's a fun habit!

For the record, my wife tells me that cheerleaders wear special uniform bottoms which cover their panties. Most guys don't seem to know that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i love 2 wear diapers and regular girls briefs underwear size 12-14 withprints on them i own a 6 pack of boys undies 4 thosse times when i go get my physical every 2 years but other than thant im straight and have worn them since i was 8 years old im now 35 am i wierd or what ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...