LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Many Abies Or D/l's In The South/south East?

abboyblue

been ab/dl for as long as i can remember, I was a member here back in 07/09 but things got bad at home, so now I am on myown, I moved from the midlands to Bournemouth last year, slowly getting my confidence back after a huge knocking, and in the process of getting divorced, I am a lot happier now than I have ever been, I have a few ab friends I keep intouch with but would love to meet somone down here for regular meet ups and who knows I would love to find a soul-mate, either m or f as I am Bi, I have to wear every night as i leak, so I get a regular supply of Hartman Molicare products, so if there are any meet's down here I would love to come and say hi x

Rob. x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest yojojo12

sorry the the extremely late reply , i have been adscent for a long time

good to know that others arnt far like myself

sorry i didn't get round to replying, for my own protection I have to change my emails and usernames every month so I guess it confuses people a bit when i do that. darkdj08 is a username I haven't used in a long time, I go by yojojo12 these days,

Yes its definitely good to know that there are others around Bournemouth in to the ABDL scene wearing 24/7 can be hard sometimes espeshaly when you go out for a smoke and like any parent with a child that happens to come past avoids you by crossing over the other side of the road because they think your some kind of pedo or pervert. It does my head in when they do that.

Where about's in Bournemouth do you live, im not one to rush in to meeting someone of the internet, and if we did meet I would prefer a public place, but I do hope that one day it might happen, I would just like a little time to get to know you first, I guess that comes with being rejected all your life, you get an overly strong sense of caution, I have never been very good at making friends because I have Aspergers Syndrome hence why I never had any friends when I was a child. My mum is no support at all she just "tolerates it" and complains all the time.

I never really had much of a child hood, the so called father was abusive to me between age's 3-13 he didn't stop till I stabbed him in the arm with a fountain pen and threatened to stab him in the neck unless he went back to Pakistan and he knew I was quite serious. I was constantly bullied from the first day of nursery school till the last day of college. (dropped out)

Adult Education is much more understanding of difference then mainstream school or college so that's what im starting this Wednesday, I will be studying Maths English Science and Biology, the Biology is not essential to my choice of carrier but it serves a purpose.

As a Hardware Engineer many new technologies can be based on the human body as well as animal bodies, using the human eye ball, I came up with a way to improve Image Recognition and Data Extrapolation times 3 to the power of 86 times x/3 that cuts down the time of Computer Vision to quarter of the speed of the human eye blinking.

Anyway Im going off on a major tangent, and I need a diaper change, hope to talk to you again some time ttfn

P.S.

Do you like music ? can you play any instruments? I play keyboard maybe we could jam?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quight a few people live around Bournemouth and surrounding area from talking to people, however very very few want to meet or really do anything.

So time to change that, whos up for a Bournemouth meet? Say meeting at the weatherspoons in Winton sometime in a couple of weeks? Parking is round the back and it can just be a sit and chat meal, instead of run about in nappies like the ABC is.

Failing that, how about a meet at kings park? Can have a bring something along picnic or something? Anyways the ideas are out there, so lets get together sometime guys.

• Like 1

Quight a few people live around Bournemouth and surrounding area from talking to people, however very very few want to meet or really do anything.

So time to change that, whos up for a Bournemouth meet? Say meeting at the weatherspoons in Winton sometime in a couple of weeks? Parking is round the back and it can just be a sit and chat meal, instead of run about in nappies like the ABC is.

Failing that, how about a meet at kings park? Can have a bring something along picnic or something? Anyways the ideas are out there, so lets get together sometime guys.

how about the December 1st for a date, as it will give people time to see if they can go. i don't know Bournemouth so cant say where to meet up but i am more then happy to drive down there to meet others

Andy

I'd like to meet, and Bournemouth woulkd be fine by me, too; although I'm busy on December 1st.

I suspect a lot of Christmas parties will be starting soon as well, so I think you will get more replies in the new year...

By the way:

Try and keep this thread alive. I've tried to organise a meet over at Fetlife for the Southampton/ Portsmouth region. If I don't post daily, it just dies. All that ever happened from that was that I met another wearer for a chat. And there were even people (admittedly a way away, but not too much) who offered their own place for a meeting.

I think that most people will, when it becomes real, shy away. Lots of talk and wishful thinking, but no live action.

Anyway, good luck.

[stops whining]

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all....

newbie here from Gravesend, Kent....only recently discovered the joys of regression and would love to find a mummy, daddy, or baby brother and sister to share experiences with and maybe delve deeper.....

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...