LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

O_o What was that about baby powder? I get a rash very easily so I use it all the time. May need to start cutting back. Anyone in the U.S. know of a fine working rash cream? Never used any before, just endured it when I got one.

Yes, Tripple Paste. I swear by it. It is sort of expensive, but you don't need a lot of it. It is very thick, and it really works wonders. Upon applying it, your rash is practically numbed, and you'll only need to use it a few times.

You can purchase it at www.diapers.com or you can find it in the regular drug store. If they do not have it at the time, ask them to order it for you. I hope this helps.

I've always used wipes. Well more accurately, my husband uses wipes on me, and my parents have when I was growing up. I'd like ot know more about that foam and where I could get it. Do the medical supply places and places that sell incontinent products carry it? Please advise because I'd like to get my hands on it. I'd like the smaller cans for travel use, as well as the bigger ones.