LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uniforms And Pvc

zackyzillionaire

anyone alse like dressing up in uniforms and/or pvc for sexual or fun?

i <3333 my pvc leggings, also got some used ex fire fighters jacket,trousers, helmet, boots, gloves, torch,nomex flash hood and BA mask i bought online.

always had a thing about fire and fire brigade, shame i could never join up as of my medical problems.

so instead i just wear it for fun in private sometimes and as a fetish.

also into cheerleader outfits, school outfits, nurses outfits, cosplay outfits.

uniforms + diapers + watersports OR pvc + diapers + watersports is my ultimate combined fetishes.

I have a whole bunch of camo army fatigues in all different colors, and I have a pilots G-suit love that, and a few wetsuits, now ther is a combination I love a wetsuit and diapers.

I also have a few lrcra bodysuits they feel fantastic, and life would not be complete for me with out my sleepers, I love to wear sleepers, I have worn them to bed ever since I was a teen, I can't sleep without them.

To me your not livin unless you have a sleeper.....

• Like 1

You know what is great with diapers it's a wetsuit, I have 4 of them and with a diaper there quite enjoyable, it would be nice to be locked in a wetsuit, it is very easy to do, just remove the nylon zipper pull and replace it with some small link chain and add a padlock.

Just wish I had someone here to do that to me.....

• 2 months later...

I just love my pvc french maids uniforms. I have a couple fo them, and I just love to wear them with a diaper with my fetware bloomers over it. ^_^

• 2 months later...

whelllllll i think i maybe included in the turtle club as welllll, i only have about 50.000 worth of about 2000 items plus of all items listed...plastic pants,plastic jumpers,plastic stockings,plastic anklets,plastic neck chokers,plastic hair bows,plastic jackets,jellybean n trench coat short,plastic tops,plastic bras,maryjane platform lolita shoes,lolita skirts,lolita dresses,schoolgirl uniforms,gogo plastic outfits,plastic micromini skirts.plastic dresses,plastic maids outfits,whell i have so much plastic pure pvc soft n shiny i think i can easyly fill a truck load up for a one year model shoot really, so i think this idea of outfits kinda includes me in a little bit....

Can I please come and visit you, I'll buy the diapers so we could try everything.............Bee

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lately for me I got this thing for wearing just plastic pants, I tought about it one day and just decided to do it, and for the past 2 weeks, before I go online I just go and get my snap fronts and enjoy.

Just stick a little baby powder in and enjoy......

• Like 2
  • 6 years later...

Some of my fetishes apart from the plastic and rubber pants are, plastic rainwear, wellingtons, waders, all lycra swimwear, vintage school knickers and wet clothing etc.