LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Penis Plugs/ Sounds

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

I am not realy into the bondage thing but was serching on the web for something and ran across these. looks like they have them with holes for long term wear and without.

So it got me wondering! At first thought something like this being used even if cleaned well would give you a UTI.

I could see using one to keep the person from peeing just like the use of a butt plug would for #2. But if this was the case why have them with a hole for extended wear?

I guess I am just asking for why?

• Like 1

Sounds I think are just for like for bondage, and yes you have to be extreemly carefull inserting anything into the penis, everything should be squeeky clean and completly free of bacteria, or you will get an infection.

I never saw a sound with a hole in it, but I guess there is someone always makeing something different

A webstore called extremerestraints has several versions of this device. They are pricy, though; on the order of $100+. Most are stainless steel for easy cleaning. Their site offers some customer reviews to help you with your decision. Happy shopping.

Guest dodgedart

A webstore called extremerestraints has several versions of this device. They are pricy, though; on the order of $100+. Most are stainless steel for easy cleaning. Their site offers some customer reviews to help you with your decision. Happy shopping.

Yes the ones I saw were stainless steel. I was not realy in the market for one just ran across them looking at other things.

And that got me thinking about how the risk of a UTI would be great if someone used one.

• 3 weeks later...

The real head trip are the sounds that are electrified. I haven't seen any for extended use though, maybe the holes you are talking about are for the electrode? The electrified ones pass a current through your urethra, then through your prostate, into a butt plug. I am told it feels like an extended orgasm and is quite intense. Using a sound for extended wearing seems to me to be welcoming a puncture somewhere in the uric tract as that part of your body flexes and a stainless steal sound does not.

~Brian