LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going To Bed At Night: Wet Or Dry?

How do you prefer your diaper to be when you go to bed?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. When you go to bed at night do you prefer to have a dry diaper or a wet diaper?

• Wet
    • Dry

On 7/30/2021 at 3:42 PM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

It's very hard for me to sleep in a wet diaper sadly. I'm trying to train myself to like it 

I think you'll get there eventually!? Practice makes perfect.?

I prefer to go to sleep in a Dry diapie because when I wake up or go pee-pee in my diapie it always feels so good and warm between my legs, especially if I'm filling up my diapie slowly.?☺️ It's very euphoric, like I'm on cloud 9!???☁️☺️?❤️ and I feel like such an baby!?????

• Like 1

I usually go to bed dry, sometimes; however, I just can't wait and wet a little before going to bed, not enough that necessitates a new diaper, so occasionally a slightly wet diaper for bed.

Typically when I decide to have diaper night, by the time actually I go to sleep, I will have already peed in it. 

Well, when I say it, more like them, as it never is a single unboosted diaper. It's always multiple and with cloth diapers on top as extra protection against leaks, and for dat thiccness. Getting it all on is quite the process, so I don't take it off until I feel like changing, for any reason short of it leaking, of an emergency like the house being on fire.

One such case was once, when I was rudely interrupted from my diapered night, when at 2:30 AM someone ringed my intercom from the street, and subsequently, for all I could hear, everyone else's in the building, but not responding when I picked up. And then, half an hour later, somehow getting into the building (I guess someone must have buzzed them in), the guy (saw him through my peep hole) ringed my doorbell, banged on my door, and, without uttering a single word about what's his problem, sighed and went on to do the same for every other flat on my floor and the ones below and above, seemingly with same result, which, from what I could hear, frustrated him?

Because of course it's totally normal, and not at all suspect, going door to door, banging and ringing at every, at 3 AM, in a building you seemingly have no business being in, and sighing when no one opens....

• 3 months later...

I used to make it a habit to change my diaper just before I went to bed, because I have found that going to sleep dry staves off diaper rash. However, curiously, I have found that I am more likely to wet my diaper overnight, if I start the night in an at least slightly-wet diaper; I suspect that subconscious inhibitions to wetting decline when you're already a bit wet. I hate having to wake up to wet my diaper, so, I have started changing for bed maybe an hour before I shut the lights out, so I'm generally a bit damp, but not so much that it leads to irritation. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I used to make it a habit to change my diaper just before I went to bed, because I have found that going to sleep dry staves off diaper rash. However, curiously, I have found that I am more likely to wet my diaper overnight, if I start the night in an at least slightly-wet diaper; I suspect that subconscious inhibitions to wetting decline when you're already a bit wet. I hate having to wake up to wet my diaper, so, I have started changing for bed maybe an hour before I shut the lights out, so I'm generally a bit damp, but not so much that it leads to irritation. 

Not only that, but dry means more wetting during the night before it leaks. I don't know about you guys, but I don't like to wet the bed as it means doing laundry  soon after.

It's being cheap too. I want to get my money's worth out of the diaper before changing.

On 12/1/2021 at 12:00 PM, Little Sherri said:

Perfect description of how I like mine as well. I find it easier to release if it's already slightly wet, and the past few weeks, I've been waking up more wet than I was when I went to sleep. I work 3rd shift and sleep is hard, so this has really helped me sleep better

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I go to bed dry 95% of the time. Sometimes I just can't wait and have to wet a little in my diaper before I go to bed. I don't flood my diaper before bed, just some wetting to relief the bladder pressure and discomfort 5% of the time..

I put a dry one on to go to bed ? 

But as I lie there with my paci and stuffie I usually wet before I fall asleep ? ? . I love  ❤️ my little life ? 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Lil Leo said:

I put a dry one on to go to bed ? 

But as I lie there with my paci and stuffie I usually wet before I fall asleep ? ? . I love  ❤️ my little life ? 

That’s exactly how I feel when I’m going to sleep with my paci and stuffies almost every night ❤️