LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
bbgirlmichelle

Going To Bed At Night: Wet Or Dry?

How do you prefer your diaper to be when you go to bed?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. When you go to bed at night do you prefer to have a dry diaper or a wet diaper?

• Wet
    • Dry

I prefer dry, but since I don't change my own I don't get much choice. If they come get me to put on my night diapers on early I try to pee quick so I am dry longer. I have to admit I like not getting out of bed at night to pee and don't mind getting up wet, but dislike going to bed already wet.

John73    4

Well, I used to go dry and as I'm being IT I have always woken up wet anyway, but since a year or so I'm always wetting myself on purpose before going to sleep. Don't know why, but I found it pretty much a good, warm feeling to get me through the night - it's like its making the sleeping process easier and more manageable. I can turn around and sleep instantly, also noticed that I'm sleeping longer and deeper once I wet myself. Not to mention that I have actually liked this feeling.

'Lil Wendi    5

I prefer dry. I just luv snuggling into bed in a nice clean diaper! And I always wake up nice and wet; and that feels good too! :baby-wants-milk-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

Dry in a fresh Confidry 24/7 that I put on just before bed.  50/50 chance I will either wake up in the middle of the night and wet then quickly fall back asleep or those wonderfull nights where I actually wet in my sleep and wake in the morning to a nice surprise.

• Like 1

babywear    2

As I have to wear nappies I go to bed after changing so I can be dry longer. okay for a couple of mins anyway. Never found a disposable that does not leak at the sides during the night so always use terries with plastic pants. Due to p,t,s,d. I get around two hours sleep before waking struggling yet another reason for not using disposables. Plus if I can I try not to wake others during the night especially if its just to help me with a change , getting out and back into bed.

I'd rather go to bed dry so that when I wake up the next morning, I can fully wet and mess in a fresh diaper without getting up.  That way I don't worry about leaks!

• Like 1

oldwetter66    39

I all ways go to bed dry.I change at bed time.All ways wet by morning

dmavn    31

I PREFER to go to bed dry, but being incontinent it doesn’t always happen. Have had a number of times where I will have a little bit come out minutes after changing..

kimchikid    18

Dry, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way