LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going To Bed At Night: Wet Or Dry?

How do you prefer your diaper to be when you go to bed?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. When you go to bed at night do you prefer to have a dry diaper or a wet diaper?

• Wet
    • Dry

• 2 weeks later...

As I have to wear nappies I go to bed after changing so I can be dry longer. okay for a couple of mins anyway. Never found a disposable that does not leak at the sides during the night so always use terries with plastic pants.

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/08/2017 at 6:08 PM, John73 said:

Well, I used to go dry and as I'm being IT I have always woken up wet anyway, but since a year or so I'm always wetting myself on purpose before going to sleep. Don't know why, but I found it pretty much a good, warm feeling to get me through the night - it's like its making the sleeping process easier and more manageable. I can turn around and sleep instantly, also noticed that I'm sleeping longer and deeper once I wet myself. Not to mention that I have actually liked this feeling.

I am usually wet before I fall asleep.

I prefer going to bed in a dry diaper now that I wet my diaper every night, back when I decided I wanted to relearn to wet while sleeping I would go to bed with a damp diaper on, it took some time for my body to learn it was ok to wet while sleeping, I can remember waking up needing to go , so I would relax and let it flow. It took a while but now I can sleep the night through without waking to wet my diaper.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Purpletiger96 said:

I prefer going to bed wet, that way it's warm and comfy

but also because its a lot easier for me to wet later at night if my diaper is already soggy.

Because I am incontinent I am often wet before I fall asleep.

My reply should have been "mostly dry".  I wear pretty well 24/7 and change into a heavier "night time" diaper before going to bed.  I am not able to control myself even for a short time if the need to pee strikes. If was just freshly diapered and about to get into bed I used to try to untape the nappy and use the toilet. This was often futile and on on some occasions rather messy.

Now I take the view a diaper is a diaper and don't even try not to let go.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...