LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going To Bed At Night: Wet Or Dry?

How do you prefer your diaper to be when you go to bed?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. When you go to bed at night do you prefer to have a dry diaper or a wet diaper?

• Wet
    • Dry

Something that I was thinking about the other night. Before bed most nights I have a bath and then my Daddy wraps me in a fresh diaper, we go outside for a smoke and head off to bed. Usually before I fall asleep I wet and I've realized that I prefer it that way and sometimes hold it until I'm in my diaper and for the night.

So my question is, what do other DD members prefer?

*huggles*

Michelle

I go to bed wet as a reminder and mental conditioning to be a bedwetter. All of the nights I've wet in my sleep I was already wet and when I go to bed dry I stay dry. Since I want to be wet it just makes sense to get that way as soon as I can :D

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I usually go to bed dry as I'm incontinent I am guarenteed to be wet by morning, Sometimes I will wet after being changed ready for bed so go to sleep wet.

I try never to go to sleep soaked at nignt cause this means I'll usually have a huge leak by morning.

the best is when you wake very wet and the diaper is nice and puffy but the bed is dry.

Thick cloth diapers are immense for nightime you can feel the wetness but know no matter how much you wet the bed usually stays dry.

Go to bed wet and you are saking for rash or infection.

Just my thoughts.

Something that I was thinking about the other night. Before bed most nights I have a bath and then my Daddy wraps me in a fresh diaper, we go outside for a smoke and head off to bed. Usually before I fall asleep I wet and I've realized that I prefer it that way and sometimes hold it until I'm in my diaper and for the night.

So my question is, what do other DD members prefer?

*huggles*

Michelle

When I'm diapered before bed, I nearly always wet at least a little before I fall asleep.

There've been two or three times when I've gone to sleep a little bit damp and woke up soaked. Which was very nice. But so far I've never gone to sleep dry and woken up wet. I guess maybe there's some sort of "hand in warm water" effect going on. :)

I like going to bed dry then waking up wet. It makes for a nice surprise when you get up and your like "Holy crap! I wizzed last night and I didn't even notice!" For some reason, my body can distinguish between when I sleep in a diaper and when I sleep normally and wets accordingly. Thank god for that.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I like going to bed dry then waking up wet. It makes for a nice surprise when you get up and your like "Holy crap! I wizzed last night and I didn't even notice!" For some reason, my body can distinguish between when I sleep in a diaper and when I sleep normally and wets accordingly. Thank god for that.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Wow do I ever wish I could do that. One of the most annoying things is to wake up in the middle of the night and having to pee soooo bad but something in your mind/body just won't let you, even though you're wearing a nice thick Bambino. I wish my body/mind would realize that it's safe to pee and just pee.

*huggles*

Michelle

Wow do I ever wish I could do that. One of the most annoying things is to wake up in the middle of the night and having to pee soooo bad but something in your mind/body just won't let you, even though you're wearing a nice thick Bambino. I wish my body/mind would realize that it's safe to pee and just pee.

*huggles*

Michelle

Hehe, I'm like that......I have to get out of bed and stand up.

Beth

I generally prefer to go to bed in a dry-ish diaper. Its not always dry, but it never has more than a little wetness to it. I personally can wet consciously into my diaper while I'm in bed, but I can't do it in my sleep yet. I'm working on that little by little, but I figure that will take quite some time yet before I become a true bedwetter again. Thats one of my own personal goals there.

Since I'm typically a heavy wetter at night, I make sure I have an empty bladder when I put on my night-time diaper. If I should wet before I go to sleep that is OK. I wear thick cloth diapers and they can take many wettings.

I've found what I don't like is when they get wet down to my bottom. It doesn't happen too often and never before I go to sleep, but then I need to change.

CDL

I havent gone to sleep in a diaper a lot as my mom sometimes has the tendency to pop into my room to wake me up in the morning. Out of the six or so times that I have fallen asleep with a diaper on, I wake up wet. But when I don't wear them to sleep, I haven't had an acciedent yet. I think its because my body can feel the difference between whats covering my groin area as I sleep. The diaper is tightly fitted around my privates as opposed to the boxers and loose pajama pants that I normally wear. It will forever stay a mystery.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I like to go to bed with my diaper dry. I don't want to risk filling in up before morning. I like to get it as full as I can until I change, so I get the most use out of one diaper. Since I don't make a whole lot of money I need to conserve my precious diapers.

wet out of prefference.

if i dont go to the toilet before i go to bed ill wet in my sleep (usualy) but it is a masive compulsion of mine that i have to go to the loo before i go to sleep even if it is in my nappy.

the only way i have found to manage it is to get realy drunk and smoke a joint or 2 and pass out! i put on a nappy before i get too high and always drink plenty of water (it stops me geting a hangover too :) ) then i wil almost always wake up soaked, and if i dont wear a nappy and pass out i wil wet my bed sometimes but not usualy.

i guess the boddy realy does notice somehow, it may be in built that you associate wetting in your sleep with a wet bed (which is unplesant) and so dont do it, you need to over ride that basic fear with the knowledge that you wil not wake up in a wet bed no matter how you are sleeping. first thing to do is lie down in the position that you go to sleep in and wet your nappy and then go to sleep then when you wake up stay in the position you are in and wet your nappy, then when you can do both of these easily and comfortably then learn to when you wake up needing the loo stay where you are and use your nappy, and slowly you wil be able to do this and be asleep in about 5 seconds, and then you just wont wake up any more, my aim is to do this in conjunction with not weting the bed while not in nappies and that is harder...

When I wear a diaper to bed I like it to be dry when i get in to bed... Like a few others have said when I wear a diaper to bed it will sometimes be at least a little wet when I wake up, and when not wearing one nothing happens.

I voted "Dry" since I wet the bed for real. If I go to bed with a wet diaper and wet while asleep. There is a good chance of having a leak. However, I usually will have my diapers on long before going to bed. Sometimes, I do wet them a little like a naughty boy before I think about going to the bathroom. If I do wet my diaper before bed. I'll change into a dry one.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...