LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going To Bed At Night: Wet Or Dry?

How do you prefer your diaper to be when you go to bed?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. When you go to bed at night do you prefer to have a dry diaper or a wet diaper?

• Wet
    • Dry

I prefer a dry diaper when going to bed. When I diaper up for bed, I've had plenty to drink (non-Alcoholic) to know i'll wake up in a very wet diaper. Nothing better than going to bed dry and waking up wet

I like going to bed dry then waking up wet. It makes for a nice surprise when you get up and your like "Holy crap! I wizzed last night and I didn't even notice!" For some reason, my body can distinguish between when I sleep in a diaper and when I sleep normally and wets accordingly. Thank god for that.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 1 month later...

I prefer to go to bed dry and then I usually wet my diaper throughout the night. I am afraid that if I were to go to bed wet my diaper would leak and cause a big mess. And I know that others have siggested double diapering but, That seems like kind of a waste when one diaper does the job just fine as long as it is dry when I go to bed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I like to wet my diaper before bed. Sometimes I'll even wet and mess it then got to bed. I love sleeping in a wet/poppy diaper all night long

I'm no a bed wetter so if I wear a nappy to bed it will stay dry all night, so I wee in it then go to sleep in a lovely warm wet nappy and sleep like that all night, waking up in a wet nappy is really nice for me too. I have on a couple of occasions pooed my nappy and slept in that all night. It was amazing and I loved it but don't think I could do it all the time.

Oh, and dry for me too, I mostly wear to prevent accidents no thanks to the 'roids and my occasional bedwetting (since I was little), better safe than sorry. If I do have leaks at least everything goes into the diaper, day or night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I go to bed dry, I have tried wet and had a harder time getting to sleep. I go to bed dry and wake up wet as for the last couple of months I have started to wet my bed while asleep.

I was never a child or teen bed wetter, I didn't start until I was 56.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

By the time I go to bed, I have already been in the diaper for about 3 hours and can expect it to hold out for another 12 or so and am already wet

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I used to go dry and as I'm being IT I have always woken up wet anyway, but since a year or so I'm always wetting myself on purpose before going to sleep. Don't know why, but I found it pretty much a good, warm feeling to get me through the night - it's like its making the sleeping process easier and more manageable. I can turn around and sleep instantly, also noticed that I'm sleeping longer and deeper once I wet myself. Not to mention that I have actually liked this feeling.