LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[dd] 01/01/09 Site Updated!

DailyDi

[DD] 01/01/09 Site Updated!

DailyDiapers has just been updated!

http://www.dailydiapers.com

Today's Update:

16 Photos Added!

06 New Diaper Reviews added! (Depend Protective Underwear, Equaline overnight, Huggies overnights, Select, Bambino Bianco, Perfect. )

42 Personals Added - Now 10,145 Profiles!

55 New Forum Members - Now 10,409 members!

New Issue of Bedwetter Magazine released!

02 New Photo sets added to ClubDiapers - Plus Christmas Special: Just $29 for 3 months!

We need Your Content! Photos, Videos, Stories... we need em! Send them to allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com - please send photos as attachments, not embedded.

-----------------------------------------------------

REAL stories from bedwetters young and old!

http://www.wetters.org

You know, it's a damned shame. This place was THE place in past days. Like Chat. It was a FABULOUS place. But, nobody monitored the BS that was going on there by peeps that THOUGHT they OWNED the chat. It chased people away. I refused to participate because of one 20-something paranoid idiot in CANADA. DD had chased people away. It really IS too bad. DD has SO much to offer people. I keep checking, but those that have left are NOT coming back, nor do I think they WILL. The reputation is NOT good, anymore. I can only hope things will change. I have a lasting affection for DD. It NEEDS to be able to compete with that other site. Just thought you should know...

[DD] 01/01/09 Site Updated!

DailyDiapers has just been updated!

http://www.dailydiapers.com

Today's Update:

16 Photos Added!

06 New Diaper Reviews added! (Depend Protective Underwear, Equaline overnight, Huggies overnights, Select, Bambino Bianco, Perfect. )

42 Personals Added - Now 10,145 Profiles!

55 New Forum Members - Now 10,409 members!

New Issue of Bedwetter Magazine released!

02 New Photo sets added to ClubDiapers - Plus Christmas Special: Just $29 for 3 months!

We need Your Content! Photos, Videos, Stories... we need em! Send them to allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com - please send photos as attachments, not embedded.

REAL stories from bedwetters young and old!

http://www.wetters.org

The chat room is never going to change. I provide it because people want it, but I simply don't have the time or desire to devote my days to monitoring and babysitting grown folks.

I agree, that it is ironic that a completely potentially FABULOUS chat room, with SO much potential for DLs AND ABs - and let's be real, the parameters are expansive in that regard - can be virtually shut DOWN by some totally INFANTILE, selfish, self-centered - besides, some of them, PARANOID about their life-style, and totally afraid of discovery and exposure! - IDIOTS, that are too young to appreciate WHERE Daily D has emanated OUT of, and where the AB/DL world has COME from. Not a one of them even KNOWS what "DOS" means, Mac & Windows babies all! Women in the AB and DL world have been chased away by selfish, unthinking baby boys. The people HERE, SO protected by miles of wires and a CRT (oops, I'm an old-timer saying THAT...), act like such asses and that part of the body. It's REALLY too bad. A moderator ought to be able to monitor the bullcrap and back some of these people OFF. Numbers are DOWN, at chat, to be sure, and rightly so. It IS too bad. It will be a LONG LONG time before people will come back, if they ever do. And, only the owners can remedy that. I asked that my profile be removed from the personals section. I have remarried. I was notified that my profile and subscription had been "reactivated". Excuse me? Just little things, those in control. But, with the way things ARE, they are BIG things today. Just think you need to KNOW, and consider. And, BTW, I understand that Adult Babies CAN be pretty infantile. However, and OPEN forum, with GENERAL chat, for THEM to take over is ridiculous. People came here to find security, comfort and commeraderie. And, if they don't find it, they are gone -sometimes, forever. Is THAT what this site wants?

Whooooo there duck what the heck do you mean we got to Moderate this site on our own free time and without compensation??? I've been waiting for my check to come now for months...are you saying I'm not getting paid??? WTF? J/K :P:rolleyes::D

EXCUSE the F out of ME! I wasn't asking for a chat cop. I merely stated the truth AND the OBVIOUS. What once was a fabulous, active chat room, has been reduced to limited participation by a select few. I merely stated it's too bad. I would LOVE for any of the culprits to show up at my DOOR and get into my face THERE. I don't grieve for ME, I'm old, I will survive, and was never at the DPF site. It's just too bad that another generation of ABs and DLs will never enjoy the freedom of expression and comeraderie that IS possible through a comfortable, easy to use, easy to access chat room, focussed on people like they are...

The idiots and assholes who've chased us with a lot more guts than the newbies have are vile and to be REviled...

Whooooo there duck what the heck do you mean we got to Moderate this site on our own free time and without compensation??? I've been waiting for my check to come now for months...are you saying I'm not getting paid??? WTF? J/K :P:rolleyes::D

Repaid, I have it on good authority that you will not only be getting a check from the Firestone br=anch of the Goodyear Bank soon, it will also contain a 10% cost-of-living raise. The math goes like this:

10% X $0.00 + $0.00 = $0.00

Now if you count carefully, you will see that there are 11 figures in the paycheck equation and I don't think you can complain about an 11-figure paycheck with a cost-of-living increase :roflmao:

Bettypooh ;)

Unless your computer is different than any of those I've seen(or has a browser redirect virus), nothing and nobody forces you to go to any chat room. If mine does that you'll see it on the curb the next day with a 12ga hole blown through it :boxing: As much good as the internet brings, it also brings the bad. No uncontrolled BBS, chatroom, or wiki is going to stay as nice as it was when it started. Sooner or later trolls and flamers and fools will find it and make a mess of it :( I've never seen this fail to happen and I fail to see why someone with more online experience than me doesn't see this as clearly as I do! And now you know why you'll almost never see me in any chatroom ;)

It takes two to tango. If you allow them to believe that they are disturbing you, they won't stop and they win :huh: If you ignore them, they may not go away but you can still speak with your friends and you win :D If you don't want to play along like this then don't enter any chattooms, BBS's, or Wikis where the general population is admitted :P It's that simple.