LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Diaper

• 1 month later...

Yeah...im a fan of attends....i put prints on them myself....dont look too bad....i got some pic of them up in my album if you guys wanna check it out

I love Attends! They are very babyish just by themselves. I'd like to see how you add baby prints to them. Where is your album posted? :huh:

• 2 years later...

Im very shocked to see no one here has recommended Secure Plus diapers they have a very babyish landing zone on the front of the diaper. I love these nad most of the time you should be able to find them at a Medical Supply Store not all carry them unfortunately. but i can tell you this if you do find them and would defiantly recommend trying them once. Their is one thing and that is they dont make much noise so they are very discreet diapers. Maybe they didnt make much noise for me they where pretty small on me. you can see the diaper im talking about if you just click on my Myspace link at the bottom of this reply i have photos of me in the secure PLus diapers. anyway Gotta Go Austa

Shawnie

The reason nobody reccomended Secure Plus is that they were not out yet upon creation of this thread (2005). Now, the obvious and best choice would be the Bambino's. The "Baby" print on the front is only 1 part of what makes them babyish.

The normal Secure Plus line was out at that time, wasn't it? I'm pretty sure I was wearing them in '05. :3

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...