LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Girls' Shoes Do You Prefer?

Orsetto

Little Christine thanks for the sizing chart !

If you perchance have the opportunity to shop a shoe store look for the Brannock Device image below.

With this device you can get your sizing down into exact specifics size and width which plays an important part in the comfort of wear.

Also you will find out if both feet are the same size - it common for one foot to be ever so slightly bigger than the other - order the shoes to fit the larger.

There is a great deal more to the fitting and sizing of footwear than if the shoe fits wear it !

The Brannock devices comes in three sizing area men's; women's (shown) and children.

The Blue/Red scale device gives measurements in European metrics.

Payless shoes website has sizing info also LINK:

http://www.payless.com/customer-service/shopping-tools-and-tips/cs-shopping-size-charts.html

DSC03978.thumb.JPG.61debe576babf30d6d829f07d2d4cc6f.JPG

Actually what we could use is soemting by which we could do our on sizing since there are very few of us that will go to a shoe store for our MJ's or slippers. I am putting the RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME Shpping page in the LG Playhouse

• 2 months later...

I have a pair of Dansko black patent leather Mary Janes and I feel so little girl ish when I wear them.  I like to wear them with white cable knit tights and my plaid schoolgirl jumper when I am in a girly mood, and with my shortalls when I am in a feminized little boy mood. Back in the era where boys were dressed more formally by their mommy especially for more special occasions, boys were put in Mary Janes and they always looked so adorable.

• 8 months later...

My feet are aquward, 9eee uk, can get some nice shoes in that size but hard to get my fav mary-janes in that size. Normally wear heeled boots, ankle boots are what i wear the most.

• 10 months later...