LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

Trying out the" small" Dry 24/7. Not as thick as the new medium. Not sure about absorbancy as I just put it on.

The smalls are unchanged from the previous generation, at least. I had a very good experience with them but they were fairly big on me so I went to another product. Let us know how you like them! I look forward to hearing your review!

The small is very absorbant wet it heavily 3 times and no leaks. It fit better around my legs than the medium but the medium has considerably more absorbancy. I think the small fits me just as well as a medium bambino or abena xplus. The small doesn't seem to swell up as much as the new medium. I would recommend getting a sample to try before you buy. I will stick with the medium. I would say for the price as far as the absorbancy I would buy bambino's.

I've got my samples of some of the reworked Dry 24/7s now from XPMedical, having read good things here. they're certainly thick and I'm really looking forward to trying them out tonight :blush:. But honestly, I'm a bit confused. Above, lil_baby_wet_n_squishy posted photos of a diaper with elastic waistbands front and rear. The diapers I received (also meadiums) appear identical in every respect except they do not have waistbands, front or rear. Other people have also reported peculiar inconsistencies that go against what other people report. So, here's my question - just how many different sub-varieties of these diapers are there? And when will there be consistency across all sellers?

[edit] To further confuse matters, I've just had a closer look at the other two in the sample pack. So here's what I have: 1 diaper with a front waistband (only, nothing at the rear) and two diapers with no waistband at all. So, different variety or manufacturing defects? If it's the latter, that's 5 missing waistbands from an expected 6 in the 3-diaper sample pack... :whistling:

[edit 2] Actually, on closer inspection still :blush:, I have: 1 diaper with no waistbands. 1 diaper with a front waistband only. 1 diaper with a rear waistband only. I still haven't tried this diaper out and to be fair, it looks the business but I'm not sure I'd want to buy a case of these if they're so inconsistent. How far into a case would I get before I started finding more significant problems, like missing tapes?

are these to much diaper?.....

for me they seem almost , dare i say, to much.... they last a crazy long time but sitting in a wet diaper all day is not good, odor and rashes are something i try avoid so anything more than 4/6 hours (overnight not included) you gotta change, and with these diapers changing at that time seems like a waste, they feel like they are barley wet but most diapers would be leaking and falling apart...... they may be the best diaper so far,

I want to support a good product but ......

not sure.... I like em .... alot ....

are these to much diaper?.....

I'm kinda conflicted, too...

They hold an astonishing amount - I just took one off after about 14 hours and a quick weigh-in tells me it had taken 1.4 litres (that's just under 50 US fl.oz) and here's the thing - it wasn't even close to leaking. There was still dry padding, front and back and it wasn't at the point of being squishy. I'm sure it could have taken another 300ml or so and maybe even reached 2 litres. Absolutely crazy (in a good way :D).

The reason I took it off is because it was becoming a drag, literally - 1.4kg + dry weight was fine laying down but when I was walking about, it was a bit awkward - waddling... Also, I was worried about rash but I don't think it did me any harm because the surface of the padding was quite dry still.

These are an awesome diaper, simple as. But to enjoy them to their full potential (as an ABDL) you really need to plan a bit to put some time aside and take precautions against rash (I think) because these things are expensive and if you take it off after say 6-8 hours, you might as well have bought another (cheaper) premium diaper instead. It also concerns me a bit that the three samples I got are all different - they all had some kind of defect (waistbands in this case).

I think they are on the borderline of "too much diaper". By the time I fill one up I am absolutely ready for a change. Any thicker and I don't know if I could stand to use it to capacity.

I've had a few issues with mine. Some missing waistbands and some with outer plastic that is too weak, the tapes tear right through it when I am putting it on. Nothing horrible but I don't like not being able to use 2 or 3 diapers out of a case. Overall I'll give them a 9 out of 10.

• Like 1

I think really it's the perfect diaper for overnight use, or perhaps for times when you may not be able to stop for a change (e.g., a long drive). I got a sample from Dry Care and they simply swell up too much both front and back to be used for daily use. Aside from being obvious if you actually tried to wear it out in public, the amount of weight that it gains as it fills up does cause you to waddle a bit and get to the point where it's not comfortable regardless of where you are.

I am a very heavy night wetter most nights, so for me, I'm thinking I've found the perfect overnight diaper and am just waiting on my order to come in. I am a little concerned though by the reports I'm hearing of defects. Will let you know how mine are.

I haven't had any defects in my order. That's not to say that I won't later on, though, since I've only opened up one bag out of the case. For me, I wouldn't call them 'too much' diaper, since I love bulkiness and having it be obvious under my pants if you know what to look for. I have found, though, that I absolutely have to wear my onesie with these. If I don't, they sag waaaaay down and start chafing the inside of my legs. Other than that, these are probably my favorite diaper out there right now.

i wanna try these! but they are really exspensive!

They are expensive, but IMO they are worth it considering you can get away with 2 diapers per day instead of the usual 3-5. Though honestly they are more ideal for 24/7 wearers than "recreational diaperists" who wear only for a few hours at a time. You've gotta have one of these on for 8-10 hours to get full use out of it. If you are the kind of person that doesn't wear regularly for extended periods of time you might be better off with something else.

I dont think they are too much diaper, but I have had pin hole leaks in every one that I have worn. If they didnt have the pin hole leaks I would think they are the best. They absorb a ton, but they weap out of the pin hole leaks, so I end up with wet furnature. If they could get the pin hole leaks fixed I would deffinatly buy more.

I don't know if it's pinhole leaks or an issue with the way the diaper clumps and the padding shifts when the diaper gets wet, but for the past 2 nights, I've had the diaper leak on the right-hand side, where the tapes connect. Two nights ago, it soaked my plastic pants in that spot, and then last night, I went without plastic pants and ended up getting the whole bottom lower right side of my pajamas wet. The diaper is still on snugly (but not too tight), my "boy parts" were pointed down the whole time, I sleep on my back and don't move around, and the diaper wasn't used to capacity (though still pretty full). There's also no press out from the diaper- just sat down with the wet diaper still on to type this and not a drop has leaked out.

I honestly think these diapers have an issue where when they start to get full, the padding does shift and move around, so that when you pee more, instead of flowing to the unused back portion of the diaper it flows out. I don't know.

Also have had waistband issues with this order from XP Medical. On I think my 5th diaper of the package (only use these at night) and only 1 of the 5 has had a correct front and back waistband. The rest all seem to have "partial" waistbands in the front. Not sure if that is contributing to my problem.

I've got my samples of some of the reworked Dry 24/7s now from XPMedical, having read good things here. they're certainly thick and I'm really looking forward to trying them out tonight :blush:. But honestly, I'm a bit confused. Above, lil_baby_wet_n_squishy posted photos of a diaper with elastic waistbands front and rear. The diapers I received (also meadiums) appear identical in every respect except they do not have waistbands, front or rear. Other people have also reported peculiar inconsistencies that go against what other people report. So, here's my question - just how many different sub-varieties of these diapers are there? And when will there be consistency across all sellers?

[edit] To further confuse matters, I've just had a closer look at the other two in the sample pack. So here's what I have: 1 diaper with a front waistband (only, nothing at the rear) and two diapers with no waistband at all. So, different variety or manufacturing defects? If it's the latter, that's 5 missing waistbands from an expected 6 in the 3-diaper sample pack... :whistling:

[edit 2] Actually, on closer inspection still :blush:, I have: 1 diaper with no waistbands. 1 diaper with a front waistband only. 1 diaper with a rear waistband only. I still haven't tried this diaper out and to be fair, it looks the business but I'm not sure I'd want to buy a case of these if they're so inconsistent. How far into a case would I get before I started finding more significant problems, like missing tapes?

Xpmedical gets them customized for them, as they normally come in 3 colors (Blue-small, White-medium, Peach-Large). So that could be why your are missing the waistbands. I knew there had to be a catch to them selling them for less money then directly from the company.

Buy them direct from http://dry247.com/ and you won't have any issues. I have ordered 4 cases to date direct with no issues.

• Like 1

I get three or four out of each case that are missing one or both waistbands. It's just a production glitch when they run out of elastic in the machine and a few get through before the next roll is loaded. I've had the same issues with other "waistband" diapers like Bambino/Secure. I would expect their quality to improve in the coming months as they get more orders for the product. It doesn't really effect the performance of the diaper at all.

• Like 1

Xpmedical gets them customized for them, as they normally come in 3 colors (Blue-small, White-medium, Peach-Large). So that could be why your are missing the waistbands. I knew there had to be a catch to them selling them for less money then directly from the company.

Buy them direct from http://dry247.com/ and you won't have any issues. I have ordered 4 cases to date direct with no issues.

Not quite true. XP doesn't receive a 'special' batch, we carry the same product.

Let's do a full summary here because Dry Care has created a bit of confusion with all the different sizes and colors.

Dry 24/7 came out originally in Medium, and Large. The Medium was Blue, the Large was Peach.

Life was great. Woo.

Then their website went down for awhile. During the downtime Dry Care was busy re-tooling their product line to make new briefs.

The website comes back up and now Dry Care has three products...

Small

This is the OLD tooled Medium, in Blue. It has an acquisition layer.

It is only available from Dry Care directly because it is the old tool stock.

It does NOT have a corresponding new tooled product, and will sell until it is gone.

They have not decided yet if they or will not make a new re-tooled white small brief.

Medium

This is a BRAND NEW tooled Medium, in White. It does NOT have an acquisition layer.

It doesn't matter who you order from, since the Medium is the new product it is all white across the board.

XP Med, CDTMS, Dry Care .. Medium is the same across the board.

Large

This is where it gets confusing.

If you order Large from Dry Care, you will get the OLD Peach product with the acquisition layer.

If you order from XP Med or CDTMS, you will get the NEW White product without the acquisition layer.

Why? Because Dry Care has old stock to sell, and until it's gone, you won't get the new White from Dry Care.

On top of this, XP Med has currently SOLD OUT of the White large, and has brought in some of the older Peach from Dry Care to fill the order gap.

So there is currently FOUR different products floating around.

A small (old medium) blue.

A medium white.

A large peach.

A large white.

When all the dust settles down, there will be a Medium White and a Large White and that's how it will probably stay unless Dry Care tools up the small into the new product, but they need more demand for it first.

Hope that made sense for everyone.

Well, this leaves me with a few questions. Keep in mind, I haven't received any of the new batch in white.

1) If there's no acquisition layer, how does that affect the new Dry 24/7s? Wouldn't that make it worse in handling floods? More prone to leaks?

2) If the blue/old Medium is the new Small, is the white/new Medium larger? Or did they simply keep the same sizes for Small and Medium?

3) Is quality really any better?

Thanks... because of all that I'm on the fence about buying more. I'm kinda standing by my case that Dry 24/7 is nice, but overpriced. Bambino Teddy is still $.20/diaper cheaper. You save money and help build the ABDL industry by going with Bambino.

But Bambinos don't hold nearly as much as Drys.

From my experience it's pretty close in practical usage. It's kinda the same between Abri-Form and Bambino. Yes, Abri-Form is going to hold a bit more, and Dry Care a bit more beyond that. Still, six hours in, you're going to want to change anyways.

Is it worth the extra $.20-.35/diaper? Depends (no pun).

If was forced to watch Titanic and consume two big gulps in the process, sure.

I think Dry Care is going to stay a per-bag order... but my case orders are still winning out to Bambino.

I personally haven't seen any of the old colored ones, so I can't answer questions regarding comparison. Only thing I can suggest is get samples and decide for yourself.

Dry Care claims their thicker top sheet negates the need for the acquisition layer.

It would be nice if they had an European distributor, I'm really eager to try them but it seems the only way to do so would be having them shipped overseas from xpmedical, which I fear would cost more than the diapers themselves...

I found these diapers to be incredibly comfortable. They are very thick, thought at the moment I can't recall of they're thicker than Abena X-Plus, as I don't have any of those right now to make the comparison. I'm mostly a recreational wearer (I don't ever go #2, and less than frequently wet), so I really can't give that much of an assessment on their absorbency capabilities, although, I'm sure they are more than capable of handling a rather large wetting. All in all, I'd say these diapers are great, albeit a bit pricy. I'd just as soon get a package of the X-Plus simply to save money.