LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

I ordered a sample of three, and I think they are a bit TOO much honestly. If you are into the 'diapers so thick you walk like a drunk duck' thing, these will be right up your alley.

IIIII...resemble that ...remark *hic* drucks don' dink THAT much.....and 'sides...we don' 'walk' we waddle! :beer:

qwakc

• Like 2

Well... I tried some samples and these are definitely better than the Abena's I'm used to.

The trouble is, I live in Canada...

I went to order some from XP Medical and they told me it would cost ~$360 for two cases. The shipping alone was $120!?

It's a good thing you have a distributor two hours away that has fixed you up! :D

They do half cases of them? That's a good idea - the number one off-putting factor for Dry 24/7 to me is the huge price... They're expensive diapers to start with but when you make the case size 72... Ouch! :)

They are only $1.63 a diaper which isn't that bad considering how much they hold and how long they last. I find it interesting that XPMedical is selling them for less then buying them directly from the manufacturer's website.

They are only $1.63 a diaper which isn't that bad considering how much they hold and how long they last.

I know that but they're still the most expensive premium diaper out there by about ¢30/unit.

Dry 24/7 full case of 72: $1.65 (XPMedical)

Dry 24/7 half case of 36: $1.67 (XPMedical)

Abri-Form X-Plus/M4: $1.38 (XPMedical)

Bambino/Secure X-Plus/Active Ultra: $1.37

Molicare: $1.36 (XPMedical)

And so on...

It's a good thing you have a distributor two hours away that has fixed you up! :D

Yup, a great thing for sure!

I was actually going to make a post this week end about CDT. Great service and price. By the way I picked up my other case right after work without any problems. Well... except for the case being busted open but I doubt anyone knew what it was.

Thanks again for the great service.

Later ;)

sigh, I was actually looking forward to getting some more of these, but thier pay pal only now? .. since my medical card will only work for credit card machines that kick back the pharmacey code, guess i'll have to wait till i get some money..

I also had problems with pin holes leaking in the front for the samples I got in medium from xpmedical. They all leaked in the same spot, in the front on the left side. I think I will email them to let them know as being in the same spot on all certainly seems that something caused it in the manufacturing process. On this last one when I saw it leaking I dried that area off and put some duct tape over it and that it worked awesome.

This are certainly the thickest diapers I think you will ever see unless you go with cloth or double up. And omg, the last one I put on and peed last night and this morning with no problems. Not even abena xplus or molicare super plus can take a full flooding before going to bed and then again in the morning. Seems that it probably could have taken another one. They wick well also as after those two pees it was about a third the way up the back.

I'm a bit torn though as they are so thick and can hold so much that for most my wearing which at this point I can only do at school for 6-8 hours that I am at school or at home in my room at night.

I think for now I'll stick to my Molicare Super Plus (super wicking power). I do wish the mediums on the leg part were a bit bigger on the Molicare as I can tape the bottom tape and it is all the way on the plastic, but on the verge of not being if I gained weight.

I ordered a case of these based off of the reviews from others posting here. I am very pleased with the performance of these briefs. I enjoy the thickness and the swelling of the diaper when wet. They hold an extreme ammount of fluid before leaking. Normally when I get a leak, the urine runs to the back of the brief and then out into the (covered) chair as I normally sit in a reclined position. The exception with this brief being that when it happened this time, it was absorbed by the padding in the back of the brief, thus saving me from having to wash my chair cover. Overall the brief is quite comfortable and feels very sturdy compared to my usual tranquility briefs. I have had no tape issues, nor any "pinhole" leaks. My only complaint is that the factory smell of these is quite strong.

I recently got a sample of these diapers, and I have to say I am very impressed. My thoughts:

The fit is excellent. I'm tall and skinny, and have a 38" waist, and I seem to run into a problems with a lot of diapers in that they cut into the sides of my legs, and always seem tight. Unfortunately, with those other brands, going up a size to a large meant they were way too big. The dry care is cut wider (or at least it seems to be to me) so that it actually was very comfortable and I didn't have that same issue.

I've worn diapers with and without a waistband, still not sure if I prefer one over the other really. Not really sure if one allows for better fit or not. But I will say the Dry Care have a very nice waistband both in the front and rear, and it's much wider than in other brands that include a waistband.

The tapes are strong -perhaps even a little too strong. If you try to adjust them you may end up tearing the diaper a little in the process. But they do hold tight, even when the diaper is quite full.

This diaper is padded! Even wearing it dry when you first put it on, it's hard not to notice the thickness. I read one review where a person said it felt like they had a mess in their diaper when they put it on, and it's sort of true, lol. The padding is a little bulky in the back and in the seat of the diaper, though not uncomfortably so, and it's part of what makes this diaper so absorbent. It didn't make me waddle when I walked, but I will say I was more consciously aware that I was wearing a diaper than I am when I wear other brands.

Also, it does fit easily under clothing though without being terribly obvious when dry, so if you were to wear this as a daytime diaper, I doubt anyone would really notice unless they were incontinent/AB/DL themselves.

When wet, you get to see what makes these diapers really amazing. I have never worn a diaper than swells up as much as this one does when wet. It literally expands so much in the front AND back that it reminded me exactly of a toddler diaper (if you've ever seen a toddler or preschooler in a wet Huggies overnite and how much those expand after a night of pee, it's sort of the same thing, just on a larger scale). To give you another idea, I can usually wear a wet diaper around my wife under clothing without her even knowing how wet it is, but she took one look at my shorts and said "Wow, that diaper looks really full!"

More impressive, perhaps, was the fact that there was no "press out" from the diaper. Many times once a diaper gets really wet you expect to leave a wet spot on clothing and/or furniture, and that didn't happen, and I soaked this thing. And, while they do remain dry on your skin, the reality is that as heavy as they get, the more cumbersome it is to move around that you'll want to change.

Given how much they swell up therefore(and their cost) I can't imagine these being practical for an active person in a daily setting. I'm not the best person to test to see if they could in fact last 12 hours though. I have an overactive bladder and a weak bladder to boot (I can hold it, but not for very long). On a good day, not drinking much in terms of fluids, I'll pee 10-12 times, easily. Drinking just normal amounts of water or other fluids throughout the day, and I go A LOT more. I'd guess the average person could make them last 12+ hours though.

For me, I'll probably use them as an overnight diaper and for long car trips. My wife and I are headed on a 10 hour drive next month, and I imagine I will wear one for that. But to each their own. Bottom line, they are a very, very impressive diaper and I highly recommend them.

I will also say they are pretty impressive

Overall, i would have to rate them at least a 8/10, nearly on par with a bambino

My biggest issue with diapers has been the tapes. until now, the only diaper i have found with good absorbancy and good tapes has been the bambinos.

My first impression with these, was that the construction seemed pretty similar to the abenas (tapes and backing), although i loved the abena xplus's, i found that the tapes did not work all that great if your out moving around.

Well, after 'testing' out a couple of these samples, i am greatly satisfied. The tapes hold great, absorbancy and wicking are great, my only real issue is that these tend to 'sag' after a while whereas i find the bambinos stay nice and snug.

Again, so far so good, i am very satisfied with them!

Guest Diaperdragon

Okay, I got a sample of Dry 24/7 today. Both are medium and Large. My first impression is that the mediums are way bigger than they say. They look like their a Large to me and on par with an Abena X plus Large. Putting them one, they nearly wrapped around my entire body. As for wetting and wearing them, boy do they swell and I am sitting in one right now. They started to swell from the front and are working their way to the back. I believe that if you wear Abena X plus in a medium, you should go a size down to a small for Dry 24/7. So far, I have no complaints and I believe Dry 24/7 could replace my Abena X plus.

Ok i went on the xpmedical site and they charge insane fees to ship to canada ... i went on the dry24/7 site and it says they don't ship to canada. Where can i get these at a lower cost ? Any canadian suppliers ?

Hi Necros,

I am the Canadian distributor for Dry Care.

They haven't updated their website yet because our website is not ready. I've asked them to put a note saying "Canada shipping available soon" or something but as you can see that hasn't happened.

Please check out my thread in the Diaper Store forum for all the information!

totally over-hyped. those are NOT thicker than abenas xplus. they do NOT have a full leak guard, they stop right in the middle, xpmedical assured me this was consistent design...

so far i have an entire bag worth across the case with torn backside, and there probably will be more as i have to discard 2 for every 1 that is in working condition...

I wish some of you wouldnt have hyped it so much, wouldnt have been stuck with awful diapers

• Like 1

totally over-hyped. those are NOT thicker than abenas xplus. they do NOT have a full leak guard, they stop right in the middle, xpmedical assured me this was consistent design...

so far i have an entire bag worth across the case with torn backside, and there probably will be more as i have to discard 2 for every 1 that is in working condition...

I wish some of you wouldnt have hyped it so much, wouldnt have been stuck with awful diapers

I'd called the company about the problem....:crybaby:

I don't know what you ordered, but first off, you should have tried a sample or a single pack first before jumping in for a whole case, and secondly, I have a sample of 3 and I have had no such issues with them. The standing leak guards go from front to back as normal, and I haven't had any issues wit tearing of the outer shell.....so like I said, I don't know what you ordered, but they don't sound like the dry care 24/7's. *shrug*

• Like 1

I don't know what you ordered, but first off, you should have tried a sample or a single pack first before jumping in for a whole case, and secondly, I have a sample of 3 and I have had no such issues with them. The standing leak guards go from front to back as normal, and I haven't had any issues wit tearing of the outer shell.....so like I said, I don't know what you ordered, but they don't sound like the dry care 24/7's. *shrug*

Yea i could have had a sample that was fine and then order a case because they were great and still be fucked over. whatever.

i didn't order those from XP medical, and the plastic bags DID NOT say drycare24/7 on them and they were not RED .. also, Gary from XP medical NEVER sent me e-mails telling me all his cases were like that, because after all, i NEVER ordered from his shop and my CC was NEVER billed from that company.

grats, you're special. those diapers are junk.

do you want pictures? calling me a liar and implying a lot of other stuff too like that.

• Like 1

I wonder if you received something different, I ordered my last case from xpmedical and they were packaged in drycare red bags. I have had issues with the pin holes in some, and some waistband issues, so they're not perfect but compared to the last abena samples I ordered dry247 were better. Very odd.... consistency lately with diapers has gotten worse...

Yea i could have had a sample that was fine and then order a case because they were great and still be fucked over. whatever.

i didn't order those from XP medical, and the plastic bags DID NOT say drycare24/7 on them and they were not RED .. also, Gary from XP medical NEVER sent me e-mails telling me all his cases were like that, because after all, i NEVER ordered from his shop and my CC was NEVER billed from that company.

grats, you're special. those diapers are junk.

do you want pictures? calling me a liar and implying a lot of other stuff too like that.

Relax, no need for aggressive behavior. Its not Square_Ducks's fault you got a bad batch, it happens to every company known to man. Now if you want to black label an entire company's product by a bad batch that's your call but i would at least refrain from saying that all their products suck. :closedeyes:

I ordered a sample of three, and I think they are a bit TOO much honestly. If you are into the 'diapers so thick you walk like a drunk duck' thing, these will be right up your alley.

Ultra absorbent, wicks well, no problem with the tapes here, the backing is very sturdy, and the padding is all over. Discretion is not an option in any capacity whatsoever, you would have to have a pair of pants that was two sizes larger to even think about wearing them under anything. The sizing also runs a bit large, but a medium fit me just fine, even if the front panels wrapped around far enough for me to lay on top of them when I was putting them on. I also find them to be a bit ill-suited to snugness, and they fit just a little baggy on account of how absurdly wide the midsection of the diaper is, I would say that it's not quite baggy, but close.

Many people will like this diaper, but it's just not for me.

Did you order direct from the website? Seems there is a difference in type from there vs. othe places like xp medical which special ordered them or something. I for one LOVE xp medical they have always been great in response and accomodation, even helped me figure out shipping delivery time / day. They have my trust when it comes to these things as they have built a fine customer service. I hear great things with those that reviewed the medium size from xp medical. I'm sure i'll enjoy them.

cwick

How do you all feel these hold up to side sleeping as that is a major issue with me even in a dry diaper ill generally leak over the waste band at night. And this pinhole and bad batch talk worries me as i buy for 3 months at a time because i travel a lot. Getting on the road and finding my supply defective would be a huge problem.

so put a Dry 24/7 diaper on for the first time today. wow.

I thought the Abeena Arbi-form x-plus was thick when i got those out of the package, but the dry 24/7 blows those out of the water. this thing is huge and thick. it's still a double tape, but i actually like them a little better as well..

but one thing that really struck me when i was putting this one on this morning was the plastic. it's really heavy, almost feels like a vinyl, very very sturdy. Has a good crinkle to it, not too loud, but not bad.

I am currently wearing under jeans, and i think i would have a hard time hiding this one. there is a bulk that is noticeable if you are looking for it. That and it's still dry, i haven't actually wet it yet, but i cant imagine it getting any smaller when wet :)

anyway, i might write more after i've had it on for half a day, but first impressions are very good for a heavy diaper. I dont think this one will be a daily wear, but would be great for any special occasions wear you might be drinking lots, or otherwise tied up (pun intended)