LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

It's nearly shipment time for me again so I'll try these out (The medium is the closest to my size, and is about 6 inches too big). The old Drycare 24/7 were pretty darn nifty so I look forward to the new version.

... I THOUGHT they looked similar! Ah, well. I'll try the medium that will be way way way too big for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Adrian, this is the only pic I have and it is of the "old" blue ones. I have to say these are the most absorbent diapers I have ever used, even most than Bambino's. I did not think I would find a diaper that was more absorbent than Bambino's, but Dry 24/7 are. They hold so much it gets very difficult to even walk in them. I do not think that I have ever gotten them to their full capacity. Hope the pic helps.

post-22167-12720388425501_thumb.jpg

post-22167-12720388425501_thumb.jpg

Yep, same as the Wellness and another company that stopped selling. Good diapers.

I could post pics, but being fat and having psoriasis, you don't need pics you can't un-see. lol

Another update:

So I sent one of my unused bags back to get my money refunded. As stated, they expected me to pay shipping back, which I did. The cost came to $13, which is exorbitant, but whatever, right? I wait awhile, and yesterday I got a credit from PayPal, which was my purchase price, minus $17(!!) Evidently, it costs more for them to ship things to me on their commercial account than it does for me, a lowly consumer, to ship it to them. I call bullshit on this. Once again, buyer beware.

Hopefully last update:

After a few days the company responded saying that it was a mistake on their part, and that they only intended to charge shipping, not handling. I got a notice from Paypal saying I was receiving $5 back, which makes the shipping more reasonable. I'm glad for that, at least.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

At first, I thought these diapers weren't worth much. I ordered a case, as I normally do, since my first impressions with diapers often change over time as I use them over a longer period.

At this point, I favor them over Abri-Form, because they're more comfortable. But, compared to Secure X-Plus or Bambino... I'm not sure if I'll be ordering another case.

Just doing the (late night) math, per diaper Secure X-Plus is appears to be cheaper cheaper, when factoring in the difference in case sizes (72 for Dry 24/7 vs 48 for Secure X-Plus).

My final verdict on Dry 24/7 is that it would be a great diaper if it was a bargain alternative to Secure Care.

• 4 weeks later...

Samples arrived today. Attached are a few pictures. I am not a professional photographer...

Picture 1 shows the difference in the Medium bag size vs. a Large bag of Depends for size reference.

Picture 2 shows a Medium Dry 24/7 sitting on top of the Depends bag for size reference.

Picture 3 is the Medium opened up. Definitely white, definitely elastic, definitely THICK from end to end.

post-30101-055908300 1282784066_thumb.jp

post-30101-049959600 1282784067_thumb.jp

post-30101-094055800 1282784068_thumb.jp

post-30101-055908300 1282784066_thumb.jp

post-30101-049959600 1282784067_thumb.jp

post-30101-094055800 1282784068_thumb.jp

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

In case anyone hadn't noticed. XPMedical (http://www.xpmedical.com) is now carrying the Dry 24/7 brief in Medium and Large sizes. They have cases and sample packs of 3 diapers in one size or the other

I was sketchy on ordering from Dry 24/7s website since it was hacked oh so long ago. But now that XP carries them I will be ordering some samples to see if they are better than my current Molicares.

In case anyone hadn't noticed. XPMedical (http://www.xpmedical.com) is now carrying the Dry 24/7 brief in Medium and Large sizes. They have cases and sample packs of 3 diapers in one size or the other

I was sketchy on ordering from Dry 24/7s website since it was hacked oh so long ago. But now that XP carries them I will be ordering some samples to see if they are better than my current Molicares.

Also they have special ordered theirs, They are white in both sizes, so no peach, or blue or whatever color they were. Bummer for some, a plus for others. :thumbsup: Unfortunately they don't carry the small size, so total bummer. Then again they didn't upgrade the smalls like the other sizes with a new acquisition layer. So yeah...whatever. :P

So both sizes are indeed white? Hmm... that's a plus for us. I don't think the peach looks very good on LuvsGurl, though she misses the old purple.

Honestly the colors have such a medical feel to them. One reason I don't like the new wetness indicators on the Abenas.

Dry Care is all white from now on. It's the way they are going, period. It started with the orders for CDT and XP Med.

They might have some stock of the colors left in their own warehouse, but after that, white white white.

They said the whole reason for the colors in the first place was for nursing homes to see the sizes, so I guess that's not as big of a market for them to warrant it anymore.

Also, if you're curious about their discreet shipping, and you haven't seen the picture in my Store thread, have a quick peek. They are so discreet I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to tell what was in the box! ... we figured out that a "2" means medium and a "3" means large. Seriously, that's all that is on the box.

I'm actually looking for a box of "1's" :P

I understand them wanting to delete stock, but to hear from the Canadian supplier that they are all white now, instead of from the "factory" site is a bit strange. I mean even if the main focus was color sizing, there are still plenty of the AB/DL crowd that enjoy color too! So why not just announce the conversion there as well? :huh:

I've been asking nicely for them to remove the statement that they don't ship to Canada anymore as well, and at least put "Canada shipping coming soon" so that potential buyers aren't simply looking once and never coming back.

So I'm right there with you on the site not being updated.

At least I can pass along the information that I know.

Now that being said I've been so busy I haven't opened my OWN boxes to verify they are all white yet...

Repaid, yes having boxes with "1" on them would be nice. I wasn't able to extract a timeline on when or IF the small was going to be retooled to the new style.

The sizes on Dry Care are so much different to begin with that a Medium would probably fall right off you if you are normally using a small product.

Well... got to try out my samples over the weekend.

First reaction: Holy crap, these things are so thick and wide that I waddle even when they are dry.

Second, the cut is very full and high-rise, like a proper diaper should be.

Third, the outer plastic shell is tough and rugged... actually feels sort-of like a tarp. Not necessarily a bad thing, actually quite reassuring that it's not going to tear.

Fourth, the capacity is almost embarrassingly high. In a 2 hour period I drank 4 16oz bottles of water and one can of Coke (soda really gets things flowing for me)... that's around 76 ounces. The diaper held it all and did not leak one drop. Of course with that much fluid contained it had swollen to a somewhat comical size, which made it fairly difficult to concentrate on anything other than the massive bulge between my legs.

All in all, a top quality product for those who spend long periods diapered, consume large amounts of fluids and don't want to be bothered by leaks or the need to change. On the down side walking around is a bit challenging, especially when wet... and there is absolutely no doubt that you are diapered.

• Like 1

I ordered a medium sample pack from XP medical and can verify that

1) the are VERY discreet :)

2) The diaperes are all very white.

I opened the box yesterday (it arrived last week but I have been sick and didn't feel like doing anything) and just went "Holy sh*t!" They look awesome! Nice stretchy Waist band, standing leak guards and very minimal printing on the outer shell for product description and sizing. I haven't had any time to actually try one yet, but i have Tuesday and Wednesday off, so I might find time to play :) They look like a white version of a molicare I guess, Less print than an Abena and possibly thicker than a Eurobrief (which are blue).

Like I said, I have been busy and felt like crap thelast couple of days, but I'm better and with a day off or 2, I'll post some comparison pics,

But the diapers really do look awesome!

And Xp medical, as usual, is awesome as well :):thumbsup:

I'm happy to hear they are going to an all while outer shell, Though I like the blue on the wellness brief and Eurobrief, a peach color, to me just sounds ......'weird' :P but thats just me.

Count me in as mega impressed with these diapers. Its a personal plus, but I'm really glad these run a little larger than most mediums. I tend to live between M and L with other brands, but these fit like a glove.

I didn't get a chance to put them through an endurance test, but I love how they're cut, especially in the butt. The padding poofs out distinctively where it goes down from the side panels.

And folks aren't kidding about the waddling. These are my new favorite diapers, and that they're coming from XP makes it that much better.

ok , I'm finally sitting here in one of the dry 24/7 samples I ordered....and its not very dry :blush:

All I can say is HOLY COW!

This is one beast of a diaper! yes they are larger then what I am used to so It took me a bit of futzing to get it to fit so it doesn't feel like its falling off :blush: and this thing is wicked thick and bulky, making me walk funny around the house. It is also incredibly absorbent, I have flooded it heavily a couple of times and it doesn't seem to matter, and with that, another neat thing is the top sheet keeps you dry. I ran my hand inside while doing some necessary 'adjustments' ahem :blush: and noticed how dry the top sheet felt, and my skin was dry as well...

now THIS is a DIAPER! :thumbsup:

I am headed to bed in a bit, and I am gonna stay in this until I can kill it :P I don't know how long that will take, but I have been drinking water like a fiend all day, so I think I should be able to give this sucker a good run for the money ;)

I want to get some pics also, but I'm having to much fun at the moment :P

maybe later *shrug*

Just got my case of them delivered today. I haven't had a chance to wear one yet, but I did take one out of the package to get a look and I can't wait to put it on. Looks super-thick, and from what the other reviewers have said, I'll definitely be able to feel the thickness. I'm going to put it through its paces on my road trip tomorrow, so I shouldn't have to hit up any rest stops!