LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
diaperedbaby

Dry Care 24/7

On 5/23/2017 at 10:52 AM, DuckNCover said:

Has anyone compared the ABU line of diapers, that hold 4500ml -

I have been ordering them for years and never had a problem.

Is it safe to say these are the MOST absorbent diapers on the market?

On 6/6/2017 at 0:34 PM, punk18 said:

Is it safe to say these are the MOST absorbent diapers on the market?

7 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

As someone who has tried most every dip available that would be my judgement. My wife & I have been using them for extended/overnight wear pretty much since they hit the market. They put everything else we've tried to shame.

How do you feel about wellness briefs ?

5 hours ago, punk18 said:

How do you feel about wellness briefs ?

They're capable performers, very absorbent given how thin they are.

i also find that the dry 24/7s fit a little odd on me, and im a 38-40 waist. but

I have weighed in on this in the past and must say the thickness, plain white plastic backing, and overall absorbency of the Dry 24/7 can not be beat.

This video just popped up on my Youtube suggestions...

I just got a new case of the Dry 24/7. My first thought was the case seemed smaller than normal. I've attached pics of the new and old versions (sorry if there not great). The diapers are smaller in length and width when folded than the original, by about 3/4" each way and they are thinner. I haven't tried one yet but I'm hoping they added more SAP to make up for the thinner diapers. I hope a good disposable hasn't been changed for the worse.

The new ones do seem to have a higher SAP to fluff ratio. Doesn't seem to effect their performance though... still good for 8-10 hours. If you take them out of the bag and put them on a shelf for a few days they will fluff up nicely. Put them in your car and let them go through a few hot/cold cycles and they'll really get thick.

I just got a new case of the Dry 24/7. My first thought was the case seemed smaller than normal. I've attached pics of the new and old versions (sorry if there not great). The diapers are smaller in length and width when folded than the original, by about 3/4" each way and they are thinner. I haven't tried one yet but I'm hoping they added more SAP to make up for the thinner diapers. I hope a good disposable hasn't been changed for the worse.

Where is the best place to get these from I'm need of diapers that will last 8-12 hours

9 minutes ago, Slim27 said:

Where is the best place to get these from I'm need of diapers that will last 8-12 hours

Xp medical, Amazon, or LL medico

On 11/3/2017 at 8:18 AM, Slim27 said:

I get mine from LL Medico. 

I purchase through XP Medical. Northshore Care also carries them for a similar price.