LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
diaperedbaby

Dry Care 24/7

663 posts in this topic

Love these but tranquility atn are my everyday. I order these when i wanna spoil myself. Tapes can separate from bending alot but hold a ton. Haven't got any lately maybe they changed em.

I have been wearing the Dry 24/7 for awhile now.  They are a great all through the night diaper and have worn them for 12+ hours with no leaks.  They do hold a lot....

Has anyone compared the ABU line of diapers, that hold 4500ml - 5000ml, to the dry 24/7's???

On 5/23/2017 at 10:52 AM, DuckNCover said:

Has anyone compared the ABU line of diapers, that hold 4500ml - 5000ml, to the dry 24/7's???

I would love to try some of the ABDL "designer" dips from Rearz, ABU, etc... but the price is a killer. Drys aren't cheap but their durabiliy & capacity is certainly worth the expense.

I work 11 hour shifts at the office... if I'm careful with my fluid intake I can make it home with some room to spare, if I drink my usual amounts of fluids I can get about 8 hours out of one.

On 5/23/2017 at 10:52 AM, DuckNCover said:

I have been wearing the Dry 24/7 for awhile now.  They are a great all through the night diaper and have worn them for 12+ hours with no leaks.  They do hold a lot....

Those 5000ml diapers certainly hold more but I feel like they are more prone to press out leaking before you hit that max capacity. 

I have been ordering them for years and never had a problem.

I tried them  sometime ago and liked the thickness and absorbency . The sizing and fit is just off for me. I `m a 34 waist . These are one of the few diapers in a med size that are  32/42  .. smalls are too small and med is too big . My go to now in white diapers is this one . Forsite AM PM Maximum Adult Briefs Medium . They fit me really well and I like them

Is it safe to say these are the MOST absorbent diapers on the market? 

On 6/6/2017 at 0:34 PM, punk18 said:

Is it safe to say these are the MOST absorbent diapers on the market? 

As someone who has tried most every dip available that would be my judgement. My wife & I have been using them for extended/overnight wear pretty much since they hit the market. They put everything else we've tried to shame.

7 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

As someone who has tried most every dip available that would be my judgement. My wife & I have been using them for extended/overnight wear pretty much since they hit the market. They put everything else we've tried to shame.

How do you feel about wellness briefs ?

5 hours ago, punk18 said:

How do you feel about wellness briefs ?

They're capable performers, very absorbent given how thin they are. But they're not in the same league as the Dry 24/7s. I've not bought any for a few years now... the last case I got had pinhole leaks from where the SAP beads were laid down too close to the outer shell, haven't gone back to Wellness since then.

One thing to be aware of about the Drys if you haven't used them before... they are THICK. IMO they're right on the verge of "too much diaper" any thicker and I don't think they'd be comfortable to wear. 

Dry 24/7s are thick and thirsty and they do hold a lot. However as a average male with a waist size of 36, I do find them to sit rather funny on me. Great diaper by any means. 

i also find that the dry 24/7s fit a little odd on me, and im a 38-40 waist. but some quick work with a few strips of duct tape, and all sits right and snugly :)

of course, i also add in a bambino quadro and xp xxl booster so i can stay diapered even longer! :D 

I have weighed in on this in the past and must say the thickness, plain white plastic backing, and overall absorbency of the Dry 24/7 can not be beat.   These are by far my go to diaper when not in cloth and plastic pants.