LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

Three tapes just feel so good. It eliminates the bunching in the middle where the tapes are missing. It also distributes the tension more evenly across the tapes helping to stay up better. With two on each side it feels like the diaper gets looser. It feels snug all the time with three. Instead of having to fashion a third tape out of the blue tapes if they add a third at the factory Dry 24/7's I think would be the best out there. But that's just me.

Three tapes just feel so good. It eliminates the bunching in the middle where the tapes are missing. It also distributes the tension more evenly across the tapes helping to stay up better. With two on each side it feels like the diaper gets looser. It feels snug all the time with three. Instead of having to fashion a third tape out of the blue tapes if they add a third at the factory Dry 24/7's I think would be the best out there. But that's just me.

• 3 weeks later...

The front waistband doesn't really do much, I agree. Neither does the rear waistband, but I do rather like the feeling of not having extra material flapping around back there. Even without the extra tapes the diaper works extremely well. The third tape is mostly a comfort thing. Will I continue to wear this diaper without a third tape? Hell, yeah!

• 2 weeks later...

So just ordered some from xpmedical- they had a sale $99 for case of 72. These things are super thick and bulk up quite a bit when wet. Shipping was fast and discreet. And the odor control of these are fabulous. However because they bullk up so much, they are not well suited for wearing during the day in an office setting. But they are just perfect for running errands or at home. These things get 8/10 cuddles :)

Oh and i must mention- they get a point and a half deduction for the tapes. Tapes on these aint that great unfortunately. They keep popping off regardless.

So just ordered some from xpmedical- they had a sale $99 for case of 72. These things are super thick and bulk up quite a bit when wet. Shipping was fast and discreet. And the odor control of these are fabulous. However because they bullk up so much, they are not well suited for wearing during the day in an office setting. But they are just perfect for running errands or at home. These things get 8/10 cuddles :)

I work in a rather quiet office and wear dry diapers all the time. Nobody notices- really. I would recommend a good diaper cover though. The will help contain any leaks and help you notice them before they really become noticeable. As a bonus, they also cut down on the diaper noise a lot so you won't have to worry about it.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been using dry 24/7 almost exclusively for the past couple months, and after over a hundred diapers I've had the primary tapes fail only twice. Both times I'm almost certain I accidentally got oil or powder on them.

The second tapes, on the other hand, seem to be fairly short lived. Although, I usually only use them after I've been wearing for a while and I'm trying to retighten the fit.

Definitely my favorite diaper so far.

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a single 24/7 sample a couple months ago, tried it, didn't like it, and thought that was it for me as far as 24/7s go...and then a few weeks ago had a sudden urge to try them again, and this time ordered an entire bag. And this time I'm loving them. The mediums are a bit big on me and I've had the same sagging issue a few of you have had (although I don't really see it as an issue since I actually enjoy my diapers sagging, especially under jeans). They're big, they're comfortable, and I love the fact they're all-white. I just found out I've got the place to myself this weekend and I'll be going through a lot of 24/7s this weekend while my roommate's away!

I ordered a single 24/7 sample a couple months ago, tried it, didn't like it, and thought that was it for me as far as 24/7s go...and then a few weeks ago had a sudden urge to try them again, and this time ordered an entire bag. And this time I'm loving them. The mediums are a bit big on me and I've had the same sagging issue a few of you have had (although I don't really see it as an issue since I actually enjoy my diapers sagging, especially under jeans). They're big, they're comfortable, and I love the fact they're all-white. I just found out I've got the place to myself this weekend and I'll be going through a lot of 24/7s this weekend while my roommate's away!

Ok I am gonna add a little to my review. These diapers seem to last me a good 15-16 hours on average. So what I've done is used these for my- at home diapers when I don't have to go to the office. And when I am at work I wear my abri form x pluses. I also use the leak aster pul plastic pants and a onesie. That helps hold things together and reduce crinklings to non existent. When I want to enjoy my crinkling I just pull off my plastic pants

Ok I am gonna add a little to my review. These diapers seem to last me a good 15-16 hours on average. So what I've done is used these for my- at home diapers when I don't have to go to the office. And when I am at work I wear my abri form x pluses. I also use the leak aster pul plastic pants and a onesie. That helps hold things together and reduce crinklings to non existent. When I want to enjoy my crinkling I just pull off my plastic pants

Wow! A dry diaper usually lasts me half that time and I only take in the recommended amount of water each day. Are you sure you're drinking enough?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I really loved the older 24/7, but I really don't like the new design as much. I used to wear the Med in the old and I never had a leak problem with them. With the new ones I found that the Meds will leak on me. I went to the smalls and they fit better, but still will leak overnight.

Same here. The older ones were much softer, more flexible, and felt puffier while wearing.

The new ones feel like cardboard and leak out of the leg gatherings almost every time for me, even on first wetting, and I don't flood.

This is a shame because it's the only medium product that actually has padding up to my belly button. At about 34", other brands in large are so much bigger that the tapes from each side end up overlapping each other when I try those.

I've found the Northshore Supremes tend to be softer and puff up like the old 24/7s, but they're back to the smaller sizes. Their medium is 2-3" from reaching my belly button. Bambino also reduced their padding length this year, so at the moment I don't have a perfect product.

• 3 weeks later...

You guys poopooing this diaper are crazy. Its super loud, even on a person like me that tapes hold, its comfy when wet or dry, and it holds more then I do.

I bought a full case, and it is many times better then the molicare, the only downer for me is I wish it had some color and not just white.