LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

^ I've been saying all of this for some time now. Glad to see yet another convert finally realizing there is something better out there.

Better fit, more absorbent, less leaks, more reliable, and a lower cost on a per day basis. Why any 24/7 wearer wouldn't switch to these diapers is beyond my understanding.

I like these for fit, feel and absorbency. But all that is completely worthless, the tapes constantly pop off. No matter if I use the resealable tape or take that off and use the permanent tape. The tapes are big but have very little adhesive area. Nobody else has this issue with these? I am trying the northshore this weekend hoping similar fit and feel with good tapes. Even if its not absorbent I dont mind, if the tapes are good. Dry 24/7 should use a tape panel, with maybe a different tape. Its a shame such a good diaper is ruined cause the tapes dont stay. I wake up in the morning and at least 1 tape is off, maybe 2.Never had this problem with bambino or ABU diapers.

For me the only tapes that have ever actually held have been the single-tape ABU design. Bambino, Dry 24/7, Snuggies, Abena, you name it, tapes pop off. So I go to Wal-Mart and buy Duck EZ-Start tape rolls and put them on box tape dispensers. It's transparent, and peels off without making any noise. I wrap it around my entire waist with every diaper I wear, as it's the only way to keep them on.

Exactly Brian. I honestly think if it isn't a consistent problem where many users are having tapes pop then it's user error. I have inadvertantly myself touched the tape area a bit too much and the tapes came loose. Found a "clean" area and reapplied with the second tab. I have also had an issue where I realized the baby powerder was putting down a seemingly unnoticable layer over the plastic as I'd apply the bottom tapes, powder then the top tapes. Bottom tapes were always strong, top ones popped here and there. Once I realized the mistake, I cautiously used powder making sure it didn't plume up at all and no issues.

Anyway, you really shouldn't be having tape pop issues with the dry 24/7. If you are, see if it's something you may be doing instead.

I used 3 out of my case so far. 2 of them had a problem with the bottom tapes. They were shorter then the waist tapes. The one that i had no issues with the tapes were longer. The plastic is tough enough on these that diaper pins work to fix the issue.

I ordered these when they first were re-released and hated how the wicked. They wicked almost too slow to where the pee would almost run off down the sides. Did they fix the wicking issue then? Almost like they were too stiff or too much sap.

I ordered these when they first were re-released and hated how the wicked. They wicked almost too slow to where the pee would almost run off down the sides. Did they fix the wicking issue then? Almost like they were too stiff or too much sap.

Their wicking is not too bad, but still a bit slow. However, they will still hold more than an Abena or Molicare without wicking too much or really even using the back of the diaper.

I have had no issues with my Dry 24/7's The only time I had a small leak was whe I was laying on my side but that's normal for most disposable diapers from what I am told. I will be ordering a second case later this week as for wicking they seem fine you may have gotten a bad batch, contact The supplier and Dry 24/7 directly and let them know what's happening and the batch number they will probably send you a replacement shipment and request several samples from your current batch.

I have tried Abena M4,s for night time as I use the M2 for daytime but I find the dry 24/7 sizing feels better for night time use,

Fyi, there was a hack Saturday morning. DD had to restore the server to a backup that was 24 hours old but all is good now.

And yeah Dry24/7 diapers are slow to wick. If you always flood them do not expect to use the back half of the diaper. Generally they can still take a lot without leaking though, but they may just not fit your body type.

I tried them for the first time in a long time and was really happy with them. It's the first diaper that I've had that leaked up the back before it leaked at the legs. The absorbency was really good and the small fit me well. I will be buying more.

I have been a long time user of the Attends Waistband diapers, but the new ones are very disappointing. Looking for something new I tried Molicare and Abena. I just got some of the Dry 24/7's eager to try them out. I am not disappointed! There is nothing bad I can say about these. I love that the diaper is plain white with no other markings. The plastic is strong and there is no need to worry about it tearing and I can refasten the tapes a few times if need be. They hold alot. I had one on starting at 6:30 this morning. I was nice to go hiking most of the day and didn't have to worry with pulling down the layers of clothing to pee with the cold weather. I brought an extra in case I needed to change out there (yes, in the woods). There was no need to. I had that diaper on for eleven hours with no leaks.

I did a test to see just what they could hold. I put one on and grabbed a 32oz cup. I filled the cup full and started to pour it in slowly. First the front then the back. I put over 96oz in the diaper and it still didn't leak nor did the tapes tear or come loose. Speaking of the tapes, the blue refasten tapes don't need to be there. The plastic is strong enough to hold and not tear. I use those to rig a third tape on each side. A third tape on each side would take this from a superior diaper to the ultimate diaper. Highly recommend this diaper.

Some people do have issues with the tapes, and even I've had a few cases where the tapes just don't want to hold for what ever reason. In cases like those I just keep an extra safety pin or two around.

I would like to see the tapes strengthened just a little. Adding on a third tape would also be a great idea for this kind of diaper too.