LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

Fit (and how you like wearing) varies for everyone, and not everyone gets the best fit by reaching the belly-button in front <_< I know that I certainly don't. Even with my tummy now almost completely gone :girl_happy:if I taped my diaper that high it would slide off me since my hips are still no larger than my mid-section. So what works for one isn't automatically applicable to everyone else :screwy:

Hi there

My take on these are good. I use them for overnight and long trips. I can usually go about 8 or more hours. Though i would not recommend wearing for much longer. They are pricey but they are eaqual to three regular diapets. Nnow a days i only wear large capacity diapers. Aben, dry, north shore, and a plus. I gave up on the thin ones, got sick of changing every three hours. Lol.:)

• 4 weeks later...

I just tried these out for the first time, I ordered a sample pack (size L) from XP Medicial. I love these! They are very thick and thirsty diapers, I must have flooded these 5 or 6 times with no issues. They do swell up nicely and have fairly good odor control, they are not cheap in price but as my normal diaper is a Secure X Plus they are just a little more in price over all. They are a little noisy but I would only wear these around the house as they are too thick to wear under my jeans.

I have to say the folks at XP Medicial are great, fast shipment and discreet. I will be buying a case of these in the next few days.

3R

• 1 month later...

Samples are always the way to go when trying out new diapers. Dry24/7 is definitely the most absorbent diaper out there.

They generally don't clump too badly for most people either. I'm very active and do get clumping with them after 8 hours of soaking them- as one would expect. The more you soak them the more they will sag too- also as one would expect.

I was wondering if anybody has been able to compare and contrast Northshore and Dry24/7's. What I'm wondering is Northshore are only supposed to be able to hold 42 oz and Dry24/7 hold 95 oz. but the Northshores I've worn I have soaked a lot but have not had a dry24/7 in months and months and northshore seemed more than 42 oz to me.

The 96oz on the 24/7s is from a test by Gary using water (not urine, they absorb differently), and isn't an industry standardized test or a claim from a manufacturer. Since his test gets 46 oz out of a Moli Super Plus, and the NorthShore is waaaay more absorbent than a Super Plus, its just a difference in measurements. Since he doesn't sell NorthShores, I doubt he'll put one through an equivalent test for the relative comparison.

That has not been my case. Yes they do absorb differently, not just with pee but also because of repetitive smaller wetting versus all 48oz at once.

Honestly I have to say Molicare Supers and Northshore supreme are very close to the same overall capacity. However, they get there differently as the Molicares wick more pee to the back, but the Northshores absorb more in the front.

The last two cases I used were north shore and I can go the whole day without changing. The dry 24/7's I need to change around 3pm because I feel like I am going to leak. I don't remember the 247's being like this before and almost wonder if something has changed.

That has not been my case. Yes they do absorb differently, not just with pee but also because of repetitive smaller wetting versus all 48oz at once.

Honestly I have to say Molicare Supers and Northshore supreme are very close to the same overall capacity. However, they get there differently as the Molicares wick more pee to the back, but the Northshores absorb more in the front.

I've found the that the Northshores are 2nd only to Moli for wicking, and will wick all the way to the back waistband. They're also significantly more absorbent than Molis. Maybe they just aren't cut right for your body type if they leaked early on you.

I've found the that the Northshores are 2nd only to Moli for wicking, and will wick all the way to the back waistband. They're also significantly more absorbent than Molis. Maybe they just aren't cut right for your body type if they leaked early on you.

In the US I seem to only be able to find these available from a few suppliers. XPMedical, DME and direct from Dry 24/7. All within a few bucks of each other, XP being the cheapest at $113.95. Anyone else know how to get them for less???

• 4 weeks later...

Bought a case from XP a few weeks ago. Bought another case now that they're on sale. Was very happy with my purchase (obviously).

I most often wear an Abena M4. I love the fit, absorbency, leg guards, plastic cover and other high end features. I've worn the Abena as my primary diaper for nearly 3 years, 24/7. Well, that may be changing soon. I really, really like the Dry 24/7! I didn't think I could really find a better diaper than my Abena. I have tried just about everything on the market available to me. I believe I've tried an older version of the Dry 24/7 a few years back as a sample but it was prior to becoming a full time diaper user and also when I was a size large, now a medium. I think back then too, I wasn't into spending over a buck a diaper either. Being 24/7 though, I need to go for quality and absorbency and find that cost per diaper isn't the way to look at it. Also as active as I am, I drink plenty of fluids and I need a diaper that can often last me 9 plus hours like at work. I will often still use a booster even in a premium diaper to go longer between changes.

After about 30 dry 24/7's, I find myself reaching for these over my Abena's more and more. I have put them through the test over the last few weeks doing a lot of travel and walking, work and play. I've given the absorbency a test with days of great liquid consumption while active and just sitting around. They've held up and I've gained trust in them quickly.

My review:

First off, the 24/7's definitely run a bit large. For a medium, they have a higher rise and larger wing span than any other medium I've ever worn. It's not a bad thing though. It is still functional to wear for me and I don't mind it one bit. The large dual waistbands help keep everything snug and fit along with the large leg cuffs having several bands of elastic to eliminate gaps. The higher rise is not too high and is actually good added coverage. Conversely, I still have some older Abena L4's from when I was bigger that I've tried to use now that I'm a medium. You'd think being a bigger diaper with more absorbency and greater coverage would be better. Wrong. That diaper swaddles me. Too big means gaps and a diaper coming half way up my stomach creating a very awkward feeling. Needless to say, too big of a diaper, no good. Even though the 24/7 is a bigger medium, by no means is it a large. If anything, I'd say a Regular. If there's any question, compare your diaper to the sizing of this on XP Medicals website.

The absorbency is amazing. Again, being 24/7 for several years I can tell you it's not too hard to gage a good diaper and how absorbent it is in an average day and how long I can go between changes. The Dry 24/7 definitely swells up and holds a lot. More than the Abenas and I'd say honestly, I cannot think of a more absorbent diaper than the Dry 24/7. It absorbs quick enough too and more importantly, without leaking. The paddings area is expansive and I feel confident sitting or standing in most positions. The wicking of the padding is excellent so I get full use of it. The stand up leg guards inside are tall and do their job.

The look of the diaper is nice too. All white plastic shell. Nice and simple. Tape tabs are refastanble once like many other diapers with a blue tape under the white tape. Tabs are nice and wider than many. I have yet to have a tape pop loose.

Overall, this is quickly becoming my favorite diaper. I like all the premium features and mostly the added absorbency over my trusted Abena. I think the Abena will always have a place in my diaper arsenal as I see myself moving over to the Dry 24/7 diaper as my primary. I personally like to keep an assortment of diapers on hand in various absorbency ranges for a variety of reasons.

As far as the cost. When you break it down, the cost of the Dry 24/7 may run as high as $1.60 a diaper ($115/case of 72) and like the $100/case right now at XP, about $1.38. Comparing it to my tried and true Abena M4's, I'm looking at the best pricing I've got of around $1.26 a diaper on Amazon from NSC ($53/case of 42). Currently about a 12 cent price difference at both diapers best case pricing I've found. Hands down I'd take the Dry 24/7. Even at the price spread of around 34 cents it starts to be a bit of a wash in absorbency but I think I'd still take the Dry 24/7 as it can mean an extra hour or two before a change is needed. A lot of people may not like the price point of the Dry 24/7 but for someone who wears 24/7 I look at more than cost per diaper like I said. Wearing 3 of these a day, sometimes even 2 are enough. That's under $5 a day. If many people were wearing 24/7 and who drink plenty of fluids a day, you'd quickly discover the hassle, constant wet feeling, leaks, never ending changes and expense of 8, cheaper 80 cents diapers. Been there, done that, the system doesn't work.

Last thing I'll say about the Dry 24/7 that I think some people may overlook is that this diaper is made here in the U.S. Many people here in the U.S. tend to think the only good diapers come from Europe or overseas somewhere. Well, this diaper proves a good quality, highly absorbent diaper with premium feature that's budget friendly can and is being made right here on U.S. soil and I'm happy to be their customer!

^ I've been saying all of this for some time now. Glad to see yet another convert finally realizing there is something better out there.

Better fit, more absorbent, less leaks, more reliable, and a lower cost on a per day basis. Why any 24/7 wearer wouldn't switch to these diapers is beyond my understanding.