LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

Don't forget a premium diaper will last longer too, so you won't be going through as many each day.

A good example would be if you have a cheap diaper that only costs $1.00 each, and have to change it once every three hours. Compare that to a premium diaper that costs $1.75 each, yet can last 8 hours. The cheap diaper costs $0.33 each hour, yet the premium one costs $0.22 each hour.

Obviously the amount of time will vary if you're not drinking the recommended amount of water (and the type of diapers you're comparing) but you can still see the point I'm making. People tend to only see the initial cost, and ignore the cost over time. It's otherwise known as sticker shock.

Right, aside from the tapes sticking too much the diapers are perfect. Except that they very much need leak guards, have sagging issues that would probably be resolved by adding elastic waist bands, and have clumping issues that can be resolved by changing out the one thick pad to one that incorporates a mesh pad. Of course there's also the problem of the plastic being too thin and ripping so easily (regardless of the tapes). Speaking of the tapes, the lower ones are positioned in to the middle so they either need to be moved back down or have a third set of actual lower tabs added. The absence of which makes it impossible to get a snug fit around the legs and causes even more leaks. But aside from that these diapers are perfect.

The sagging isn't really something I've ever considered as an issue. It's been a problem in every diaper I've ever used so I just sort of accepted it as a 'feature' of wearing diapers. They do need leak guards, which is why they have them! I've never had clumping issues and I wear 24/7s until they are at full capacity. The thin plastic is a solid point. Lastly the 24/7s give me the snuggest and best fit of any diaper I've ever worn, which is obviously a person to person basis.

Right, aside from the tapes sticking too much the diapers are perfect. Except that they very much need leak guards, have sagging issues that would probably be resolved by adding elastic waist bands, and have clumping issues that can be resolved by changing out the one thick pad to one that incorporates a mesh pad. Of course there's also the problem of the plastic being too thin and ripping so easily (regardless of the tapes). Speaking of the tapes, the lower ones are positioned in to the middle so they either need to be moved back down or have a third set of actual lower tabs added. The absence of which makes it impossible to get a snug fit around the legs and causes even more leaks. But aside from that these diapers are perfect.

Are you sure your in the right thread, sounds like your talking about XP's product :huh: Not the Dry's which have none of the issues you describe, at least mine don't...maybe smalls are built better?

Are you sure your in the right thread, sounds like your talking about XP's product :huh: Not the Dry's which have none of the issues you describe, at least mine don't...maybe smalls are built better?

Woops, my bad. I thought I had clicked on the xp review. Must have gotten the wrong one by mistake.

Yeah, I don't get those issues with dry 24/7. Sorry about that. Of course I still wouldn't call them near perfect. They could certainly improve its wicking capabilities since half of the back of diaper won't even get wet before the front becomes saturated enough to leak. And yes, the tapes are ok but could be made a bit more sticky. Still, worth their cost even if they are expensive.

Love these new Dry 24/7's . The large is wider & a bit longer than Abena large, they don't handle floods as well as Abena but seem to hold a bit more over all. Have had problems with top tapes when it's hot at night.

• 3 weeks later...

these are the best diaper's i have worn in a long time they are super absorbent and they can take a three good floods and still be absorbent where they don't leak. The diaper also fits me good. I have to say this product is very good.

• 2 months later...

I usually wear mediums and have a bag of mediums that I have tried and as usual, they hold a TON plus! I haven't had issues with the tapes though, so not sure what up with that.

Just out of curiosity I ordered a sample (3) of the smalls, figuring that the mediums were cut with so much extra and fit a bit 'big' on me, that smalls 'might' fit better....and they did! :D I wore that sucker for all it was worth and didn't have problem 1 with it. No tapes popping off or tearing plastic or anything. It held a lot and worked great. So if / when I run out of the mediums, I'll order the smalls instead, they work the same, just fit a bit better for me . :D

Yeah strange, I am through two cases of the smalls and have yet to have a issue. I am thinking this is just another case :huh: of body shapes. They seem to work for some, and not others. As I wear them daily for normal use, they get put through a day of normal activities and still no tape failures or even clumping as yet.

The issue for me is the bottom tapes are too low. So when i sit or bend at the hips it pulls at the tape. If the tape was two inches taller like bams itd be a great fit. I have very large, muscular, sexy thighs that god gifted me with. (Read thunder thighs) i think thats where im screwed.

Same thing with plastic pants. Loose in the waist, tight in the legs. Its a hard knock diapered life folks! ;)

The issue for me is the bottom tapes are too low. So when i sit or bend at the hips it pulls at the tape. If the tape was two inches taller like bams itd be a great fit. I have very large, muscular, sexy thighs that god gifted me with. (Read thunder thighs) i think thats where im screwed.

Same thing with plastic pants. Loose in the waist, tight in the legs. Its a hard knock diapered life folks! ;)

Just curious, what side diaper do you wear. No offense but you look like you are an extra large.

I used to get the exact same problem when I wore mediums. The tapes were never loose enough or they would pop off or tear the plastic from stretching. I though the tapes were just too low. When I switched to larges I couldn't believe how much better my fit was. The only problem with switching to a larger diaper was that the lower tapes really did need to be positioned lower or I would get too many leaks.

I know this from experience, plus there are a few others here that found the same thing. Maybe you are getting this problem too and just don't know it?

40 waist, larges are a smidge too big, and mediums a smidge too small. Bambinos large fits great and tapes stay put so i highly doubt its sizing. I tried an xl once and the damned thing came up to my moobs!

That's exactly how the larges fit me bra. I've worn an extra large recently, actually I was heavier and the tapes overlapped in the center. It was not a good fit and they leaked at the let gathers... So no thank you for your "lesson" sir. This brand is just not a good fit for my body shape....

Its not only waist size that comes into play. Youre ass may just be larger than mine because i have close to six inches or more overlap on the wings.