LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

Really hope not,.. I've been using their product exclusively since they came out. Might have to find something else to carry me over. Hard part is finding a place to use my HSA.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a few left- but can't see myself saving more than 2 for long term.

Still, I'll make sure i have a day off when breaking one out.... Maybe a day skiing!

I was able to try the new version months ago. Only one shipped, but it worked really well. Didn't feel as thick, but i don't think the crotch was any thinner. Still held up very well to multiple heavy wettings

It's been mostly m4s with a boost since 24/7 died- but since someone mentioned Biancos.... Those will be my next target!

I've all but given up on Dry 24/7, it's been nearly 2 years since I was able to order some here in the states, I can't believe how indifferent the company seems to be about getting their business up and running and keeping so many potential customers in the dark for the last year. Switched to cloth this year and it's been really nice. For those still interested in the Dry 24/7 brand, I really do hope they come through for everybody eventually, because they really were an amazing disposable diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to compare SDK's to dry 24/7's is like trying to compare tissue paper to a sponge! having tried both, there is a H*U*G*E difference between the two :P

I'm still interested in the new product, even though it might be thinner, but I am sure they won't skimp on capacity...or at least I hope they don't :(

Trying to compare SDK's to dry 24/7's is like trying to compare tissue paper to a sponge! having tried both, there is a H*U*G*E difference between the two :P

I'm still interested in the new product, even though it might be thinner, but I am sure they won't skimp on capacity...or at least I hope they don't :(