LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

No more Dry 24/7's till JUNE???? :o OY! I hope those who need them are good at holding it and waiting! :P I see lots and lots of puddles and wet pants in the future :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
agecomfort.com told me in the late summer that they were working on getting them in, so the best thing to do is email them and ask. The more people request them then they will maybe make a deal a little quicker.
  • 1 month later...

Still love the diapers, but disapointed in the main supplier of them (dry247.com) The last bag i got almost every brief had one tape tab that was placed wrong and stuck to the inside of the diaper. I sent them a note about it through their own contact form and didn't get a reply after two weeks.

I stopped buying their stuff when they got rid of their small. Their medium is so comically large on me that I only wear them when I plan on doing marathon gaming sessions in my room, and don't plan on moving.

• 3 weeks later...

I called a Dry 24/7 dealer and they are expecting first samples of Dry 24/7's newly manufactured diapers sometime in June, barring no delays.

I called a Dry 24/7 dealer and they are expecting first samples of Dry 24/7's newly manufactured diapers sometime in June, barring no delays.
  • 4 weeks later...

Woohoo.. Sigh.. And just had to order another case of the large.

I had the pitching thing as well when I started using them but I learned to pull the inside flap down a little bit, bout an inch or so, and I no longer have this issue.

XP medical posted a new expected arrival date for their stock. They had to move the date back another month to July 20.......*sigh*

I like the secure X-plus as an all around wear diaper. It works over night as well, but as an extended wear day diaper it's great! :D discreet, but can hold a LOT, and fits well and is comfortable....cant beat that! :thumbsup: