LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

14 minutes ago, Darkfinn said:

If you don't know how to get a J-O-B in order to earn money, then use this fancy thing called the INTERNET to order things have have them shipped to you... I doubt there is much we here can do to help you.

Ya I am waiting on a store to put a sign up sheet so I can get the job and get the money and the store is walks away

• 1 month later...

I got a case of these and I must say the mediums are way big on me and seem to run like a large on me. The tabs over lap to make them tight and thew rise is way too high. I want to try a size small now. Probably buy a pack or contact northshorecare or llmedico to see if they can send me a sample of the size small. They do hold a lot. 

• 1 month later...

I got some of these after the redesign. I never knew the first version of the Dry 24/7. I heard these were some good, thick diapers, which I was looking for. I had tried the Molicare and the Abena M4 along with a few others. The Abena was good but the fit was not great and the tapes weren’t my favorite.

Enter the Dry 24/7. I was shocked at how great these felt from the first wrap around my waist. I love the way these come up high in the front and back and the elastic waistbands really make it feel secure. They do run a little big but that is a good thing. The tapes are wide. I do prefer the six tapes of the Attends Waistband but these are wide enough to still be secure and comfortable. 

Performace of these are incredible! I went for a long hike recently. I put it on with no booster and left. I drank lots of water and constantly wet my diaper. Five hours later and it was completely soaked and I was waddling out. Some people may have wondered why I was walking that way! Even after going to another location and wetting more then getting in the car and driving home fully soaked there was no leaks. That was seven hours after putting it on! I even wore that one around the house just for the fun of it before changing. Definitely my favorite diaper I have ever put on. 

I love the dry 24/7. The capacity for overnight use is great. I have never had a leak during the night. They also contain a good size mess as well. I am a little bit on the fence as to which diaper is better, as I use the dry 24/7 and the Seni quatro as my overnight diapers. I like the seni quatro just a bit better as far as fit goes, but the dry 24/7 seems to have a slightly better wetting capacity. Either way, I am very happy with both and will continue to use both. If you are looking for a good overnight diaper, I would recommend you try both.

Another thing I like about the Dry 24/7 is the way the moisture gets locked away in the SAP. Instead of becoming squishy it becomes a little more firm and holds its shape. Even sitting on them the absorbent material doesn’t move or squish to other parts of the diaper. This diaper still amazes me every time I put one on. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, N830MH said:

Did you guys wear Betterdry diapers? They are very good. You should buy some. Go to eBay and type it down Betterdry and look for it.

I wanted those but the price was too much for me but i found some waddle pants on esty to give me the baby waddle i've been wanting lol?

• 1 month later...

Well, Bummer off all bummers. I switched to Dry Cares (Confidry 24/7) a few years ago when Molicare started messing with their products. Well Bad news Folks, They have sold the Machine  that makes the smalls, so NO More Smalls...get them while you can if you can...already hard to find.. I ordered two cases off AMAZON but most of the suppliers that carried them are already out.

• 4 months later...

That's too bad Repaid. Although I don't wear small, I was actually looking for a case of small because I love the plastic backing on these. I wanted to get smalls because these diapers resemble real baby diapers from the 90s so close. It would have been like having some vintage baby diapers again.

• 5 months later...

I got an email last week from XP Medical that they had smalls back in stock and I immediately ordered a case, which arrived today (just in time for Thanksgiving!). They seem a bit smaller than before with less capacity, or maybe I’m imagining it. Also, the tapes have a cloth like cover instead of just being bare plastic - maybe to reduce chafing. I’ll have to compare it to my roommates’ - which are mediums. Oh yeah, and the price went up $20, at least for now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m hoping it’s just an adjustment to the design tweaks. But the diapers with the fabric outer tape are thinner, which personal preference aside is fine, but the result is that they all sag a lot more now. Plus the tapes are positioned really high, like as far up as you can without being off the diaper, which I’m not sure if that’s impacting the fit or not. Really love these so will see how the next batch turns out I guess.

• 2 months later...

I don't wear these very often , because I have a kind of " love/hate "thing with the 24/7's.... I do like how they perform.. But getting them to fit right is very difficult. I wear mediums, and the mediums seem to be almost to big, but smalls don't fit!!!! Grrrfff. I was in CTDC a while ago and over heard someone mention that the  24/7's are a kind o "sm-large" fit... Which I initially thought was funny, but came to realize it was very accurate!!  

So yeah, being a d/l, I naturally like diapers....and yes dry24/7's....but getting them to fit right sometimes is a real chore!!! Any thoughts???? Or maybe I just need to not bother and stick with what I know works and fits..??

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

Why have these been discontinued from northshore? Any other place I can pick them up? 

Whole variety of reasons...just not a good fit for us going forward. Can likely be found on Amazon or from factory at dry247.com

We do still have size Small available for another week or so.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, NorthShoreAdam said:

Whole variety of reasons...just not a good fit for us going forward. Can likely be found on Amazon or from factory at dry247.com

We do still have size Small available for another week or so.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Deffonally agreed with you on that. After they swiched manufacturers, their quality took a big nose dive(did that happen in 2012?).

-Diapers felt like cardboard. Not as soft as before.

-The shell felt like it was going to pull apart as you wore(happened to me twice)

-Price was a bit too much for me

Kinda the same thing with XP Medical.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
2 hours ago, WoolyDL said:

I loved these when i could get hold of them. The slightly larger size of the fit worked well with me being a 'medium'

Unfortunatly they are impossible to source in the UK

Don't feel bad. They've gone to hell in a hand basket. You're better off with Better Dry if you can get them. Dry Care has big  issues with massive tab failures and amounts of stuffing varying widely from diaper to diaper. Quality is gone to hell and price goes up. Here in the US, Better Dry is a little less money than Dry Care, but you also get 60 in a case rather than 72. So the price works out to be pretty much the same.

On 12/8/2022 at 2:05 PM, ppdude said:

Don't feel bad. They've gone to hell in a hand basket. You're better off with Better Dry if you can get them. Dry Care has big  issues with massive tab failures and amounts of stuffing varying widely from diaper to diaper. Quality is gone to hell and price goes up. Here in the US, Better Dry is a little less money than Dry Care, but you also get 60 in a case rather than 72. So the price works out to be pretty much the same.

Yes they have. I have some of the originals and the "newer ones" and wow... the originals held up better for active people more so than just trying to put on a diaper with the new ones... new ones fall apart with tape tabs right away and or rip open after the first few minutes of wearing