LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just got a new case of the Dry 24/7. My first thought was the case seemed smaller than normal. I've attached pics of the new and old versions (sorry if there not great). The diapers are smaller in length and width when folded than the original, by about 3/4" each way and they are thinner. I haven't tried one yet but I'm hoping they added more SAP to make up for the thinner diapers. I hope a good disposable hasn't been changed for the worse.

The new ones do seem to have a higher SAP to fluff ratio. Doesn't seem to effect their performance though... still good for 8-10 hours. If you take them out of the bag and put them on a shelf for a few days they will fluff up nicely. Put them in your car and let them go through a few hot/cold cycles and they'll really get thick.

• 1 month later...
I just got a new case of the Dry 24/7. My first thought was the case seemed smaller than normal. I've attached pics of the new and old versions (sorry if there not great). The diapers are smaller in length and width when folded than the original, by about 3/4" each way and they are thinner. I haven't tried one yet but I'm hoping they added more SAP to make up for the thinner diapers. I hope a good disposable hasn't been changed for the worse.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are my nightime and long outing diapers and woek very well. If you want to dress them up buy some diaper tape and they look like real infant ones. Etsy sells diaper tape as well as a couple of othwr sites and yoy can choose your desigb or get a mixed batch. As far as landing once you tape them on you can retape with the white and as long as you put them  back over the blue you can do it a couple times. I believe my profile picture shows me with a dialer tape on one.

• 1 month later...

I love this diaper.....Its so thick and crinkly. I love that its all white and doesn't have some stiff cartooney tape zone on the front.It reminds me of the middle 80s Luvs baby pants and Pampers. The years when diapers were super thick and plasticky. That's the era of diapers I remember best....When I tape them on all good and snug they feel amazing hugging my bottom.

• 3 months later...

How do they hold up when walking around after about 1000 ml do they sag real bad where you need something to hold them up.

I like the way they show your wetting, great for diaper party's and other places where you want to show off.

I use to like attends because they showed you were wetting but they got so cheap you could only wet them once or twice.

In my experience, when they get heavy enough they do start to sag- but then, so does any other heavy duty diaper I've tried.  I find a onesie solves the diaper sag problem nicely.   I've woken up to a 24/7 so saturated it leaked, and when I stood up, it almost fell off.  I've had that happen with a Rearz, too.  They are good diapers; I've had them last me 12+ hours. 

• 1 month later...

ConfiDry work well for me as I can change only 3 times per day. The standing leg cuffs seem plenty tall ans the containment area seems larger than most. The plastic seems thicker than most also. They conform well to my body well. I use 1 short booster for the messy time of day in the frontal area and a full size booster for the other 2 times.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to try out adult diapers I heard there th softest but I can't get them anywhere would any one help me get a adult diaper please I got none in my area giant eagle, family dollar, dollar General, Cvs. But I don't know if I can afford at rite aid  because of there adult money I don't have much money☹️

On 8/20/2018 at 3:18 PM, Masters said:

I want to try out adult diapers I heard there th softest but I can't get them anywhere would any one help me get a adult diaper please I got none in my area giant eagle, family dollar, dollar General, Cvs. But I don't know if I can afford at rite aid  because of there adult money I don't have much money☹️

If you don't know how to get a J-O-B in order to earn money, then use this fancy thing called the INTERNET to order things have have them shipped to you... I doubt there is much we here can do to help you.