LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I had a very pleasant factory defect in my Dry 24/7. It seems that twice the padding was put in the diaper. When I reached for the diaper, I initially thought I had two diapers, but there was just one. Once I changed into it, the diaper was so thick, I could hardly bring my legs together. I ended up sleeping like a frog.

This diaper was an All Night and Most of the Day Diaper - 14+ hours!! It probably would have held more, but it was getting really heavy and starting to smell a little.

It made we wish all of them were like this.

BRING ALL YOUR FACTORY DEFECTS TO ME TO DRY 24/7! :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recent case I just finished had a 2-3 inch "roller" of glue down the center that was pretty stiff. Used them anyways and didn't have much of an issue other than the bottom tapes wanting to slowly slide outwards over time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Very pleased with the Dry 24/7 and have been for a while. They are my go to, though I switch back and forth between these and NorthShore Supreme (they fit differently, but seem equally absorbent).

I'm a100% Northshore Supreme plastic back customer it took 3 Yr. To get the right diaper. Unfortunately my sales lady moved to a different job. But I still get a quality diaper with no flaws.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else has pinhole leaks? Just got a new case and the first ones are pretty bad. I remember having this issue with the original Dry 24/7 before they stopped production and then came back with ConfiDry.

On 4/1/2017 at 11:29 PM, Honeywell6180 said:

Let us know what you get, when they come in.

they're in!!

and they seem identical to the ones i ordered back in october. fluffed the new ones out a bit and they came up the same as the old ones. size/length

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...