LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Is Good

beallucanb

I always classed myself as AK rather than AB. Well I say I'm a LG which is same as AK really, just prefer the term little girl. I like to be between ages 4-5-6 so its not AB but I like to wear diapers still, like a LG that shouldn't be in them but is kinda thing, which is why I got a lil confused that it said 'Out of diapers - but still playing'. Coz am still in em hehe.

Stop fibbing ever'one!! You are so babies.....coz.....coz big boys an girls don't wet their pants.

My mommy said so!!!

Hmm *sighs* I guess so.

I actually did wet my pants other day :o !!! We were coming home from somewhere in car and I was desperate for the loo. well I made it to loo, sat down and went for a wee, wiped and then stood up pulled me trousers back up as I was walking down hallway away from bathroom a lil more came out I was like "I dont think Iv finished weeing" to my bf LOL. And everytime I moved I felt a lil more come out. I dont know why lol. Anyway I ran back to loo and sat down again dint need to go any more haha, I was like "Nope I hadnt finished" shouting from bathroom, with 2 wet patches in ma knickers so I took em off n put pj bottoms on. Oopsy :rolleyes: My bf was just like "Women" lol! :lol:

With regards to ageplaying as baby or child, I think a lot depends on how old you define a baby as being. To be honest, I've never met anyone who acts like a real 1 year old during ageplay (you wouldn't be able to do much lol) and I've come across few people that act like a real 2 year old, mainly because even using baby talk we tend to use far more words and longer sentences during ageplay than a real 2 year old could.

Most of us AB's seem to ageplay in a way on a parr with a child of 3 - 4 years, but is that really a baby? I would say the majority of us are more like Adult Toddlers than Adult Babies.

Beth

Thats what I meant to say, toddlers. We are more like toddlers than babies. An adult baby would be no fun if you were ageplaying as a helpless baby, no talk lol just babble no walking. Tis why I classed myself as Adult kid rather than baby.

I changed my Diaper status back to adult baby though when I saw forum and it said "Out of diapers - Still playing" I thought adult kid was just playing a toddler without nappies.

Thats what I meant to say, toddlers. We are more like toddlers than babies. An adult baby would be no fun if you were ageplaying as a helpless baby, no talk lol just babble no walking. Tis why I classed myself as Adult kid rather than baby.

I changed my Diaper status back to adult baby though when I saw forum and it said "Out of diapers - Still playing" I thought adult kid was just playing a toddler without nappies.

Same here, I like walking, talking, playing games and being put on the naughty step. I used to say my age play age was 2, but after looking after my (then) 2 year old nephew, I realised they can't actually do that much at that age lol. I also would be a bit bored playing a very young baby, but I've come across a few AB's that like it. They don't seem to do much, just lay there drinking milk lol. But I think that's what appeals.......you know, the can't talk, can't move aspect.

Based on the people I've spoken to and the stories, I think most people doing AB/AK ageplay like one of the following:

1) Being a baby/toddler that is loved by their mommy/daddy/nanny.

2) Being an older kid that is loved by mom/dad, but still needs diapers (say for bedwetting).

3) Being an older kid that is put back in diapers for punishment.

4) Being an older kid that is relegated to babyhood for punishment.

5) Being an adult that is relegated to babyhood for punishment or some other reason.

Beth

There are times when all of us would like to trade our adult worries for the simpler less responsible life of a child, loved and cared for by someone else who takes care of all of our problems for us :D In reality, few of us would actually want to comepletely go so far back to where we couldn't get online, couldn't choose what we ate, couldn't choose what we wear, and so forth but some certainly would and that's OK by me. Every one of us should be who we want to be if we can manage to be so lucky that we can actually do it, and we should never give up on that dream :)

Having said that I must also say that if I had to be stuck into any part of life, I would choose the pre-puberty years of my earliest teens where I could play with the boys or the girls and nobody cared or worried that I'd 'take advantage' of them :wub: I could ride my bicycle wherever I wanted to go and that was a big enough world for me :) I could build a treehouse or help Mom in the kitchen and the policeman was someone who was there to help me instead of giving me speeding tickets or threatening to jail me for speaking my mind in public :lol: I had many choices then, far more than I had a few years prior to that, and I could earn some money if I wanted to so I could buy things I wanted or be lazy by choice with no repercussions :P I picked out my clothes because they were fun to wear instead of their being proper for the occasion. I still wet my pants a lot back then which brought me grief, but today I'd be just put in pull-ups and that wouldn't be a problem anymore. At this age a few kids still wet their beds once in awhile so none of your friends made a big scene if you did it :closedeyes: It was a happy time with the best of both worlds, freedom without responsibility, security without having to earn it, no pressure to be anything or anyone just because someone else wanted you to be the way they wanted you to be instead of the way you wanted to be ;) And your only big worry was passing tests in school :roflmao:

If that would be considered being an "AK" then I'll accept the label. I don't live that way but given a chance to, I'd go back there to stay and I know I could be happy there forever like that :wub:

Bettypooh

I little, so I can't do much but colour and get in trouble LOL Ain't that right Bethany?

Hmmm......I don't know about that. I think you're a number 1 like me, but you're just more of a challenge hehe!!

All joking aside, my wife put me on the naughty step a few nights ago........it was freezing. The naughty step is next to our front door and I could feel the cold air blowing underneath. I was only wearing a tee shirt and diaper too, my legs were like ice. I did ask if I could come back in, but she said "No". It seemed like I was sitting there bored for ages lol.

I said "Storey did it mommy", but she didn't believe me!! (Okay, that bit isn't true!! :P )

With regards to Bettypooh's post. I don't think I would want to relive my childhood years. I know that sounds strange considering I like ageplay, but there were too many things I didn't like when I was a kid of say 10. There are lots of things I remember fondly about those days, you know, the games with other kids, riding my bike, messing about and running off, the tv shows etc, I can go on and on. But it was also a time when my parents had no money and I had holes in my jeans, holes in my shoes, holes in my teeth etc. It was also a time when I was bullied by older kids. I may not have had bills or a job to worry about, but instead I had the fear of being beaten up by a six foot sixteen year old, not to mention being wacked by my teacher or dad, plus wetting the bed.

No, I don't think I'd want to go back to those days. You could say they were different times, but I'm sure kids today have most of the same crap to put up with.

Beth

I don't think I would want to relive my childhood years. I know that sounds strange considering I like ageplay, but there were too many things I didn't like when I was a kid of say 10. There are lots of things I remember fondly about those days, you know, the games with other kids, riding my bike, messing about and running off, the tv shows etc, I can go on and on. But it was also a time when my parents had no money and I had holes in my jeans, holes in my shoes, holes in my teeth etc. It was also a time when I was bullied by older kids. I may not have had bills or a job to worry about, but instead I had the fear of being beaten by a six foot sixteen year old because "You stink" or "You've got a hole in your knee" or "You looked at me". Not to mention being wacked by my teacher or dad, plus wetting the bed.

No, I don't think I'd want to go back to those days. You could say they were different times, but I'm sure kids today have most of the same crap to put up with.

Beth

Those were the times we were the poorest, too :huh: I had decent clothes, often second-hand though. Dad had been dead awhile and Mom couldn't afford to replace my ruined mattress as she struggled to raise me and my sisters alone. My sisters were a pain at times, both being older than me and constantly chiding me for wetting my pants(but only when nobody else was present), but it was those years when we all came to realize that we could only ever really count on one thing, and that was each other :wub: I was in a new school and hadn't wet my pants there yet but many of my classmates knew that from the past and I'm sure it was spoken of behind my back. Maybe the pull-ups would have been scant, but Mom would have at least got some for me when she could. I remember her lamenting that they didn't make diapers big enough to fit me a couple of times but I think that was more a way to try to pressure me into improve my potty training. All my friends had seen me in wet pants, and an episode of that would end that day's playing together as they poked fun at me :( but the very next day they would be there for me as if it hadn't happened :) If I occasionally wet my pants among friends in public today, the relationships wouldn't be coming back, that level of forgiveness and understanding is gone in my adult life. That's what I miss the most :crybaby:

I had neighborhood bullies to deal with too, but they were usually chasing girls so incidents with them were rare. School was similar as the older kids who were bigger avoided us younger ones completely, they wouldn't even speak to us "children" -_- It was a different time as you say, and parts of it were bad for me too. Still, I got through it OK and it was overall the happiest part of my life mainly because nobody expected much from me. Now I have a lot of responsibilities, deadlines, and expectations to handle and there is no escaping them. I don't like that but I deal with it because I have to. We can't go back in time because other people in our lives today couldn't go back with us and we'd miss them, or they might be so different that we didn't like them, but it's still a nice dream I can escape to when I want to and sometimes I can even feel it, at least for awhile, which makes it a good thing for me :D

Bettypooh

If I occasionally wet my pants among friends in public today, the relationships wouldn't be coming back, that level of forgiveness and understanding is gone in my adult life. That's what I miss the most :crybaby:

You've got the wrong friends lol. If a friend deserts you because you're incon, just let them walk. They couldn't have been much of a friend anyway. Besides, how do they know you're wet if you're wearing protection?

Beth

With regards to ageplaying as baby or child, I think a lot depends on how old you define a baby as being. To be honest, I've never met anyone who acts like a real 1 year old during ageplay (you wouldn't be able to do much lol) and I've come across few people that act like a real 2 year old, mainly because even using baby talk we tend to use far more words and longer sentences during ageplay than a real 2 year old could.

Most of us AB's seem to ageplay in a way on a parr with a child of 3 - 4 years, but is that really a baby? I would say the majority of us are more like Adult Toddlers than Adult Babies.

Beth

I'm gonna disagree with you there. ABs aren't historical reinactors (hm..is that a word, or did i make that up?). The point of the thing isn't to convince anyone that you can perfectly imitate a baby. The point is to satisfy who you feel like on the inside being who you now are on the outside. A 35 y.o. man may enjoy picturing himself as a baby, but will also do things that a baby cannot do (like use polysyllabic words). That doesn't matter, all that matters when determining what age one is in age play is how old the person feels, and satisfying the requirements of that age to an enjoyable degree.

I like the title of Adult Kid. I think that better captures what my boy likes to do. He likes to regress to the age of about 5 or 6 and then anything younger would typically be forced upon him by yours truly. My boy acts like Dennis the Menace with an extra streak of evil, although beneath it all he's an angel. This is what he aims for when age playing, and it's rather seamless, mind you. We could age play in a restaurant (w/o any of the props tho) and he snaps back into a mature adult mode if anyone, say a waiter, approached him. Diapers only come out when I'm really horny.

His pranks and bad boy antics is what he used in his childhood to get his parents' attention, although it never really worked. He does it again with me and is secretly pleased (I suspect) when I get angry and scold him. He also likes to be dragged around a lot, pulled like a little kid would be by a busy mother.

The best thing about having an AK is forcing him into the dreaded diaper. Proving he just can't handle the responsibility of big kid undies. I think it's this false front - this adopted outlook that the AK "doesn't want" to wear a diaper that distinguishes an AK from an AB. AK's are loosely imitating the mentality and the goals of an actual child at that age, and that is what differentiates them from an adult baby or an adult toddler.

I'm gonna disagree with you there. ABs aren't historical reinactors (hm..is that a word, or did i make that up?).

Actually I am an Historical Re-enactor LOL. :lol: (No MM, you didn't make us up........we're real lol).

Maybe that's why I'm so concerned about an authentic baby impression hehe. Hey, maybe I've founded the very first Baby Re-enactment group!!

All joking aside, I remember reading an article in a re-enactors magazine some years ago. It was written by a person that didn't seem to like re-enactors that much, and she was saying that we are very much like tv's in the fact that we are avoiding real life by dressing up as something we're not. Rather then being angry at the article, most of the guys in my group thought it was hilarious and took a pride in being compared to tv's by this ignorant woman.

Beth

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Naruto Uzumaki

I love this. My favorite thing to imagine is that I'm 5 or 6 and gently told that I'm not to wear big boy pants any more & I have to wear diapers. I love the idea of being told to just go in your diaper... not being totally innocent about diapers but still having no choice but to be a big diaper baby.

ha my parents were always like that. (i was trained really really late) i hated it

• 1 month later...

Hey, thats cool! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I love the idea of a sleeper, and really want to buy one. However, I'd never thought of it as being a "sleeper fetish", which it actually IS. Hmmm, have to add that one to my profile!

Thanks, Beallucanb, for that one.

Hey, thats cool! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I love the idea of a sleeper, and really want to buy one. However, I'd never thought of it as being a "sleeper fetish", which it actually IS. Hmmm, have to add that one to my profile!

Thanks, Beallucanb, for that one.

Yes I know all about a sleeper fetish, I still wear one to bed everynight, I don't think I have gone without a sleeper in the past 30 years, there were years I had to all kinds of patching just to get thru another year, they were hard to get before the net came along.

But now I take advantage of every good sleeper deal I find, I have a few in reserve for those times when you have trouble finding them.

But I'm always looking for my next sleeper.