LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Is Good

beallucanb

I made the suggestion for this forum because somebody I have been communicating with off-site expressed a desire to possibly get involved with this site but didn't feel a strong attachment to most of what she found when visiting here. I do hope she joins up and finds a place for herself here, and I know that others feel similarly.

So would the term adult kid encompass LG/LB (little girl/little boy) people too? The topic title says "out of diapers but still playing," and most people I have encountered who identify as "little" rather than "baby" have been DLs. Does this mean that AKs (adult kids) are people who identify as LG/LB but not DL?

(wow, think there were enough acronyms in that post?)

So would the term adult kid encompass LG/LB (little girl/little boy) people too? The topic title says "out of diapers but still playing," and most people I have encountered who identify as "little" rather than "baby" have been DLs. Does this mean that AKs (adult kids) are people who identify as LG/LB but not DL?

(wow, think there were enough acronyms in that post?)

The intent is to encompass the possibility that an Adult Kid might or might not be interested in diapers. Both are reasonable possibilities depending on the particular desires of the particular Adult Kid. The main thing, though, is that these people do not feel comfortable as "babies". Diapers or not, everything else is secondary to the notion that they are interested in being LG/LB. They might or might not be a DL, but they are definitly NOT an AB.

And yea, acronyms are crazy sometimes, especially when all strung together like that. :) A reasonably concise list follows for those who can't keep track easily:

AB= Adult Baby

AK= Adult Kid (I have seen this used before, by the way)

DL= Diaper Lover

LB= Little Boy

LG= Little Girl

Feel free to add others if you think this list needs more acronyms.

Not to confuse things but where is the line between AB and AK?

Out of diapers but still feel child-like is AK? Still in diapers and feel child-like, then AB? What about people who like the idea of being a kid but still in diapers? So are we talking a particular age? If you feel like you are pre-school age (0 to 5 yr) then AB and (5 to ? yr) is AK?

Just wonder if that should be addressed as a "sticky" at the top of the forum?

-Mr. Ice

Be an individual do just what you want, call yourself whatever you would like, make up your own mind what you want and don't want.

I just going to be me, I'm going to act the way I want when I want to, call me what you want to call me, meanwhile I be wearing my sleeper and my diapers, untill I figure it out.

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

I never saw myself as an adult baby, this is more the way I feel, like an adult who never grew up an Adult Kid.

Yeah, That's pretty much how I view myself, Out of diapers but VERY prone to wet and messy accidents. ^_^

Never really had a diaper fetish, I tried 'em and kinda liked 'em, but it's so much more satisfying to me to just let go in my big boy pants... Alot cheaper too.

Does this mean adult babies can grow up?

Sure why not, I like my diapers once and a while, but I can't sleep without a sleeper on, I'v tried but once I put my nice sleeper on and go right to sleep.

And this has been going on since I was a teen, I did have the sleeper fetish before I discoved diapers.

i also lioke the idea of this area

i have never felt like a baby or even a toddler i am 62 going on 8 and still night wet and many accidents during the day in play

in reral life i wear 24/7 do to a plane crash in viet nam many years ago

i like the age 8 as it is still sort of ok the have accidents as long as you are not home but you are big enought to have a scret place a tree house to play in too

The intent is to encompass the possibility that an Adult Kid might or might not be interested in diapers. Both are reasonable possibilities depending on the particular desires of the particular Adult Kid. The main thing, though, is that these people do not feel comfortable as "babies". Diapers or not, everything else is secondary to the notion that they are interested in being LG/LB. They might or might not be a DL, but they are definitly NOT an AB.

And yea, acronyms are crazy sometimes, especially when all strung together like that. :) A reasonably concise list follows for those who can't keep track easily:

AB= Adult Baby

AK= Adult Kid (I have seen this used before, by the way)

DL= Diaper Lover

LB= Little Boy

LG= Little Girl

Feel free to add others if you think this list needs more acronyms.

Well, I've never felt AB, more of a 10-12 year old... but the diapers were ALWAYS part of it. A kid that should have been well out of diapers, but still put into them.

DK= Diapered Kid?

I understand some people just want to regress to childhood without the paraphilic desire for diapers... but within the context of this "DAILY DIAPERS" website, I'm sure there are LOTS of groups we could land up taking in.

We have Sissy, TG and Furry members here, but that's because they're ABDL as well. In addition to enjoying those stand-alone kinks, those members also want and wear diapers. That's why they're here. That's why we're ALL here.

Diapers are the least common denominator!

wv

Does "Adult Kids" Include Ageplay as teens?

I'd go for "Yes", but a "teen" might also be a bit old for the idea. Personally, I don't think of a "kid" as a "teen", more like a "kid" as being younger than a teen, at least for these purposes. Maybe though.....I don't really fit this mold myself. I have some definite desires to explore "adult babyhood", but I don't think I really have any desire whatsoever to relive my teen years, nor even my "kid" years. Both were simply way too confusing for me personally to want to try to relive them again.

So the short answer is, "if the shoe seems to fit, then go ahead and wear it."