• Other
  3. 3. My fav Diaper is:

• Cloth
    • Disposable with AB Designs
    • Disposable that is all white
    • Disposable with wetness indicator
    • Pull-Ups, GoodNites, UnderJams
    • Other

oh wow i'm the first to respond.. i put disposable with ab designs although i have not yet worn any.. cause i really want some and they are my favourite anyway.

i put forums, for favourite, but i also enjoy the chatroom on this site as well.

I like most things on the site, but I think my fav is just the general forum. I like talking to others in the community, oh and the role play too.

I like the whole AB package, but my favourite baby item is the clothes. Wearing a diaper on its own just wouldn't do anything for me.

I like the look and feel of disposables, but I like the fact that you can get cloth so tight. I use both, but disposables more I would say.

Beth

Voted for the forums (at least the ones here) cause there are generally some decent conversations that go on here, and it helps sometimes to connect with real people and see that you arn't alone. I like stories and such too, but I like the forum pretty well.

My favorite item is without doubt a diaper. I've gotten more and more into the other items listed too, but to be honest I wouldn't feel in scene without wearing a diaper, and thats all I really need.

Ironically, I'm not a big picky person as far as the appearance of my diapers go. I like functionality the best. I picked the disposables with the wetness indicator because thats what my personal favorites are. They may not be the most babyish diapers in the world, but i like them for their capabilities.

Polls are a good way to get input, but if you can only choose one thing from a list you're going to miss as much as you gain ;) For instance nobody so far checked "Reviews" but that's how I got here. This site has the best diaper reviews section I've found and it saved me a lot of disappointing mistakes. According to this poll it may seem worthless, but is it really? :huh: Ditto on the ABDL items. I like diapers and plastic/rubber panties together equally. Cloth diapers require a cover if you actually use them as intended but I had to choose one so I picked diapers(of course!). I like some babyish outfits but I don't have any yet. For diapers my fave was easy(cloth)but plain white disposables are a close second. I don't care if there is a wetnes indicator or a babyish print but some people will.

I do like the polls but I don't like having to choose only one of anything. I like to keep my mind and my options as open as I can in everything :D

Bettypooh

Sometimes when I'm board my mind starts to wander. I think of songs and try to re-write them in my head. I made my own version of the song "These are a few of my favorite things." I hope you like it:

Diapers and bottles and warm little booties

powder and lotion and diaper-girl cuties

stuffed teddies, doggies and baby teething rings

these are a few of my favorite things! :whistling:

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...