LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Off-time Inconsistency?

Bettypooh

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced something I've noticed happening with me which hit me again today :o

I wear and wet freely most weekends and most nights. When I wear it usually doesn't take long for my bladder to relax and leak on it's own, but sometimes it wants to act as it has for all my undiapered years, holding till it's at least half full before I know anything is waiting there. My problem is what occasionally happens afterwards when I am undiapered again and start holding till I need to pee-

Sometimes then it seems like my bladder just doesn't want to process anything for awhile and I begin feeling a bit ill from the retained waste :( It never takes more than a day before things flow normally and usually it's hours or no trouble at all. I'm OK physically and I have no issues with wetting while wearing or being dry when I'm not. Maybe my body doesn't like switching back and forth?

Bettypooh

You know, I just experienced the same thing, though not near as severe as you. I just finished three weeks of school where I wore full time (except for messing) except for the weekends (girlfriend who doesn't particpate story).

After swapping back to normal mode, my bladder gets that REALLY GOTTA GO FEELING and I go, and I got just a little. Takes a day for me to return to normal.

As for you, I really don't know. Can only relate my experiences.

Remember that your bladder is an involuntary muscle....it doesn't take direct commands from the brain. It follows a set programming and signals methods. The sphincter is a voluntary, so it DOES take direct commands. When those signals are in conflict it takes a little bit of time to get back in synch. I've had this happen to me too when I wear for long periods of time (i.e. on vacations and such). Unless you've totally lost bladder control though, and can get signals on how full/empty your bladder is, I wouldn't imagine there is more then temporary discomfort involved.

My problem going back and forth is leakage. I usually get a little bit of dribbles when i go back if I've been wearing diapers too long in a row.