LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Craving Is Bigger And I Don't Know What To Do :(

Diapered24/7

So,

I've been wanting another pack of diapers since I ran out a few months ago and I haven't been able to get any. Right now it's so bad that I would risk my parents finding out just to get some. I would just order them as I can hide them safely, but my mom keeps an eye on my checking account like a hawk and questions just about everything I buy online. I was thinking about just moving out as I am 20, but again, my mom doesn't want me to. She wants me to get another liable car first and then stay until I'm like 24 then move out. I can't wait that long. I currently am not in school, I work out of my bedroom as a video editer. I just wish she would stop treating me like a child and let me make my own decisions. I've got no credit what so ever as she will never let me get any credit, and thus have no way of moving out as I'm sure most apartment complexs will do a credit check on you first. I currently make ~$1600 a month starting Jan. 1st (moved up to 40 hour a week steady at $10/hr) and with my SSI Check that bumps up to ~$2300 a month. But once I get all the paychecks coming in my name that pretty much goes away. Right now it comes in my parents name so that we can keep it, but in order for me to move out that would mean putting it in my name and therefore I lose it. I really don't care if I lose it, as I don't wanna be depending on it forever, but the medical insurance I get from it is something i want to keep. I guess I just need help getting my parents to let me move out so that I can finally do what I want. Anyone care to give me some advice?

Thanks,

Bryce

So,

I've been wanting another pack of diapers since I ran out a few months ago and I haven't been able to get any. Right now it's so bad that I would risk my parents finding out just to get some. I would just order them as I can hide them safely, but my mom keeps an eye on my checking account like a hawk and questions just about everything I buy online. I was thinking about just moving out as I am 20, but again, my mom doesn't want me to. She wants me to get another liable car first and then stay until I'm like 24 then move out. I can't wait that long. I currently am not in school, I work out of my bedroom as a video editer. I just wish she would stop treating me like a child and let me make my own decisions. I've got no credit what so ever as she will never let me get any credit, and thus have no way of moving out as I'm sure most apartment complexs will do a credit check on you first. I currently make ~$1600 a month starting Jan. 1st (moved up to 40 hour a week steady at $10/hr) and with my SSI Check that bumps up to ~$2300 a month. But once I get all the paychecks coming in my name that pretty much goes away. Right now it comes in my parents name so that we can keep it, but in order for me to move out that would mean putting it in my name and therefore I lose it. I really don't care if I lose it, as I don't wanna be depending on it forever, but the medical insurance I get from it is something i want to keep. I guess I just need help getting my parents to let me move out so that I can finally do what I want. Anyone care to give me some advice?

Thanks,

Bryce

To be honest I think diapers are the least of your worries right now. I know that when you live under your parents roof you have to play by their rules, but come on, your mom checks what you buy online, She won't let you move out until you're 24, She won't let you get credit, Your money comes in your parents name, You need help getting your parents to let you move out. How old are you, 19 going on 9? :lol:

Sorry to sound blunt, but you need to start asserting yourself and standing on your own two feet. Just out of interest, you mention that if the money came in your name it would be gone. Does that mean you would just waste it? If that is the case, you need to learn to be more responsible with money before moving out.......trust me, the big wide world is very different to living in your parents house.

Beth

I mean if my paycheck comes in my name, then my SSI Check goes away since I'd be making more money then they allow. Which isn't something I'm worried about. My parents want that check thats why they get my paycheck in my name. Maybe I just need to start looking for a place and just leave. Anyone know if $1600 is enough to move out and live okish. My job requires the use of the internet and cable, which I think my boss would pay that if I were to move out. I already write that off on taxes, so I don't know. About the credit thing, I really don't want a credit card, but I know I need to build credit some how. But the only way I know of is to get a credit card. Any other ways to build credit?

Anyone know if $1600 is enough to move out and live okish.

Only someone in your own part of the world can answer that. Maybe take a look in the local papers at the rental market, remember to take into account the utility bills and things like food too.

Another option if you find that isn't enough money is to share with someone else. This is how I moved out of my parents house, I found a guy that wanted to rent one bedroom and we shared the kitchen/bathroom/living room. It wasn't ideal, but it was a start until I could afford something better.

Good luck

Beth

I'm in Raleigh, NC. The only thing I'm worried about not being able to afford is the internet for work and the electric. My job is a work at home and requires the fastest internet you can get as well as access to cable tv. I'm sure my boss wouldn't mind paying for that since I already take it out on my taxes, but that's all I'm really worried about. Well, that and how to get my parents to agree to let me move out.

Maybe I should think about clearing out all these used diapers in my room first and then try and leave. Thinks about how to remove a box of used diapers in a box under the bed, the box of year old used diapers in a box in my closet and the ones hid behind my clothes. -_-

Wow, I thought you had already left the fold....

As for your Mom, that's another wow. I know how hard it is to go against your Mother. She controls your because YOU let her. And you have let it go very far. Whenever you decide to move on, you will find it a tough and difficult situation. May even make your Mom permanently mad at you. From what I've read, you're Mom sounds like she likes the guilt trip route. And she knows how to use it. And it's even more effective because you are her son. Individuals that think this way are in it for selfish reasons. If this was your best friend in this SAME situation, what would you tell him?

Ok, so here's the deal as I see it. You can "man up" and move out. You are almost 20. I've seen people older and people younger move out and be successful. There is no need for "permission". If you seek permission or have your Mom ok the deal, it's not going to happen. Ever. Get a roommate, be up front with them. You make enough to live off of. Get a roommate, I think you'll be in an even better position. You want to be free, you gotta make sacrifices. You want to wear diapers 24/7. You gotta make sacrifices. Most of the time, you have to make sacrifices to get what you want. That's my thoughts.

Good luck my friend. It's stories like yours that make me thankful for my parents (who knew when to butt out and did when I asked) and my g/f (who knows and chooses not to be involved or interfere).

BTW, get rid of them diapers. THere's always a way. :)

I had thought you had already moved out too....I thought you had posted around Thanksgiving time about wearing to your family's Thanksgiving dinner.

Regardless of the situation. First, if you are over 18 years of age, you CANNOT have your paycheck issued to you in your parents name. Your employer should know this. Unless you are judged mentally incompetent (in which case you wouldn't be able to work anyway), your parents cannot be paid for work that YOU do. Thats essentially what having your paycheck come in their name is. I don't know how you managed to convince your employer to do that, because thats a major fine if they get found out.

Stand up to your mother. You need to tell her, essentially, to back off and mind her own business. As has been said before, you need to get rid of those diapers in your closet. Yes, they have to go. No, there isn't a way to avoid tracking the smell through the house. But at the same time it can become a major health concern for you and your family. How were you expecting to deal with them when you moved out? Just leave them there? Trust me that would make for an even more strained relationship between you and your folks.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but its the way it is.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

So what your saying is that you and your parents are stealing from the government. Not only that, but your "pay" checks for your "job" are being issued in your parent's name, which again is illegal. If all that you are saying is true, you have more to worry about than stinky old diapers in your closet. What are you even doing talking about committing fraud on a public forum?

As for your independence, you need to go to a different bank and open a checking and savings account in YOUR NAME. Don't tell your parents about it! Move money into it by getting cash out of your parent's, I mean your, account and physically depositing it into your new bank account. Then use that money to buy diapers online.

Your mommy doesn't have you chipped with GPS does she? Otherwise she might be tracking where you go too. You might just want to tell your parents that you like to wear diapers. They might like having that much more control over you. Now your mommy can change your diapers while she monitors your bank account and controls the rest of your life.

Guest dl_aslee

I can't ever remember my mom checking my bank statements, pretty much the only time she even sees one is when we have to copy one for HUD each year to show for housing. If my mom controlled me like that I would certainly be moving out. For the time being though I compromise to live comfortably and get my Engineering degree at the same time. Those are my focus and getting to wear at school nice, but I don't let it control me, if I let it control me that way then it is an addiction that can ruin your life.

If my mom was controlling like that I would be moving out, even if I had to get two jobs to pay for rent and stop wearing until I can afford it. I also might have to move in with a roommate, but that would be better then a controlling mom even if I can't wear, its more important to get the rest of your life in check first then to wear diapers when the rest of your life is shit and you are unhappy because of it. You have to realize life is about compromise and you have to find that middle ground were you can be happy, diapers are not worth loneliness as they can't make one happy without human contact.

Only way you can get out is go and do it, if you have to look for rooms for rent, which is what you probably will have to do at first, but once you do that and build some credit you can move into a place of your own. You're the one who said your parents never go out either right? Well then you are just going to have to grow some balls and once you find a place you will just have to deal with moving your stuff out while they are home.

If you aren't going to take our advice stop posting and wasting our time though.

You my friend are the human equivalent to a doormat. Reach into your pants (or diaper) find your balls and grow into a man. Leave your parents home and become responsible for your own life, and if you leave human waste in your closet from 10 years ago then you sir are not better then a rat. Rats don't mid shitting in their home and living in it, perhaps you can find your kinship with them.

Grow up.

I checked my earlier thoughts, and I was right. You posted on October 18 that you had been out of your family's house for a month. Now youre saying that you having left the house yet (but are planning to in March)? And seriously, if you can't stop your parents from checking up your bank account, then how do you think they don't know about the time you spend here? I thought some of the parts of this story were weird to begin with, but now seriously, I'm thinking this is all bogus.

I'm checking out too....good luck man whatever your real case might be.

KR

Again with the ROFL threads. Sarah where are you, my harbringer of death blows? At 1600 a month of illegally possessed funds you should live comfortably and with the additional 700, all utilities will be covered ten fold. Go for it man, If I came close to that a month up here I'd been gone a long time ago.(Well i did leave, and came back.)

If I made 1600 dollars a month, I would be OUT OF HERE!!!!!!

Jesus, you can get a nice place for $700 to $1000, Internet of $30 and Cable for about $100 and the rest for food, music and diapers.

And whatever I don't spend would immediately put it into a savings account and leave it alone.

I haven't moved out yet because I don't have a job and I'm looking.

Yeah, I don't envy you that at all. That was the way things were when I was living in the DC area just after I graduated college. Cheapest apartment I could find (in a crappy area of town) was $950 a month for an efficiency apartment. Given the fact I had student loans and such to deal with, that wasn't really an option of me. Took almost a year before I could get back to an area of the world that has more reasonable cost of living. But seriously, aside from the NE area around the big cities, or Southern California, its fairly easy to get by with around $2k a month if you're single (and live reasonably comfortably at that). Just have to budget and make sure all of your expenses fit inside of that budget.

One option would be to open a new savings account without anyone knowing and slowly start adding money in. After that, apply for a debit card and have the package delivered to a PO Box or a friend's house. Either that or go to a pharmacy and pick some up there. Sneak the diapers in when no one's home and you're set. Another option is to withdraw money from your existing account at an ATM or at your bank and use that money to get some from the pharmacy. Another still is a combination of the above but instead of going to the pharmacy, give the money to a friend and have him/her buy the diapers online with their credit/debit card. I'm quite experienced in this but not necessarily with diapers. These have worked with me a variety of times. Hope it helps.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

One option would be to open a new savings account without anyone knowing and slowly start adding money in. After that, apply for a debit card and have the package delivered to a PO Box or a friend's house. Either that or go to a pharmacy and pick some up there. Sneak the diapers in when no one's home and you're set. Another option is to withdraw money from your existing account at an ATM or at your bank and use that money to get some from the pharmacy. Another still is a combination of the above but instead of going to the pharmacy, give the money to a friend and have him/her buy the diapers online with their credit/debit card. I'm quite experienced in this but not necessarily with diapers. These have worked with me a variety of times. Hope it helps.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Yeah, if I was in your situation, I would do that. It may be dishonesty, but who cares.