LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Personal Milestone Today

I finally decided to do it, I wore in public today!!!

pkay I feel like I chated since I wore tenas and they're too cloth like for my tastes but I wore one to work and college today. It was fun and other then the damn wedgie and digging into my groin it was a very relaxing experience. Obviously I didn't use it for it's intended purpose since there's no private restrooms at either location but by the time i wake up tomorrow I will have officially worn fort 24 hours straight. No big deal for most of you but a nice first for me, and hopefully not a last. My next project will be to wear one of my atns or attends to the mall. I have to say it was a lot of fun and very relaxing.

woohoo.gifThat is great news curicat!!! Glad it was a pleasurable experience. Really no one even notices; especially wearing in winter time. You will get more confident as you venture out each time, just keep that waistband from peeking out of your pants, hahaha :) Enjoy!

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Good for you! There's nothing that feels much better than realizing a dream :D And there's nothing better to ease worries than finding out that you can do what you thought you might not be able to. My own public wearing is kind of new and I still fear leakage but I'm gaining confidence and I hope you do too ;)

Bettypooh

thank you. I may do so again tomorrow, this time wear loser boxers, nylon instead of cotton or the other way around. If I can avoid a wedgie it would be nice, that and bno diggin into the groin. The threat of getting caught made it a lot of fun, but nobody really notices, except when you're trying to adjust velcro tabs in the bathroom and everybody and theor mother seems to need to use that same bathroom at the same time.

Guest dllightning

Wish I could remember my first time out. It was soon after I bought diapers, but definately not on my first pack.

I think I just wore and drove to Jack in the Box to get some grub. Wondering if they could look in and tell I was wearing one or if was written on my face. I soon got over those fears with the relization of this quote "If you want to to truly hide something, put it right under their nose."

People just don't know, but as diaper wearers are becoming more mainstream, maybe by the end of my lifetime ppl will be looking around for diaper wearers.

Hope you had fun. :) It's a blast to wear and use in public.

I've been wearing diapers for the last three weeks for an out of town class. As long as you ain't showing or leaking, most people won't notice. I leaked twice, but black pants hid the fact. I wore a pair of boxer briefs over my diaper and made sure they were tucked in. :)

thank you. I may do so again tomorrow, this time wear loser boxers, nylon instead of cotton or the other way around. If I can avoid a wedgie it would be nice, that and bno diggin into the groin. The threat of getting caught made it a lot of fun, but nobody really notices, except when you're trying to adjust velcro tabs in the bathroom and everybody and theor mother seems to need to use that same bathroom at the same time.

I'd ask my mother to wait outside :rolleyes: .

Guest dl_aslee

lol

I just kind of stopped caring about if people notice. I wear female bootleg stretch jeans, so they aren't exactly loose fitting and just went about my business in my Molicare Super Plus. I'm a computer engineering student and we have a small family of people that are taking the same classes and so we work in the Society for Computer Engineering room a lot and at least somewhat know each other. Never got any funny looks during last month that I have been wearing full time. I still totally get nervous about leaking, but I think that is because I had major problems with the Molicare Extra's, the front would be totally soaked, but the back wouldn't be touched and so they would leak.

I tried the x-plus a year ago, but they also leaked as I got the wrong size that were to big. I need to try the x-plus in medium and see if I have the same problem with them not wicking as the Extra's seem to have. For now I have the Molicare Super Plus and they are awesome as they wick so quickly that you don't have to worry about leaking even with a full flood. I would change though if I fully flood it, for me a flood though is probably 50+ oz, I drink a lot of diet soda, so even an Abena I would want to change before another flood. After wearing for the past month though I tend to flood less and pee little bits more often, though not always.

This has been happening to me at home also now that I can't wear since I'm home. Instead of 8 hours and peeing a 2 liter or more, I go like every hour or two and pee like 20oz or less probably. Kind of annoying when you aren't wearing a diaper, drinking like 2 cans of diet soda and then having to go in like half hour to an hour, lol. Ya so now I really want to wear just full time and just have the choice of either, I say live life and stop worrying about what others will think, if someone did notice and asked though of course I probably would just say I have bladder problems. As long as you don't smell your friends aren't going to care and move on to whatever you guys like doing together, I find the only time when full honesty is best is with a intimate partner as they will find out the truth at some point.

So live life, stop caring what others might think of you, tell people the real reason on a need to know basis. If you don't make it a big thing then no one else will either, stop acting like it is this big secret and move on with your daily life, only thing different is you are wearing a diaper while doing normal daily stuff and no one cares except for the worrying that is going on in your head.