LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Banana Method

clive

there is a thread about this somewhere thats quite a few pages long, but in short: not really. sure, there is a possibility of infection, but hey... there's a possibility of being in an accident every time you drive, right? i've used bananas many times and have never had a problem other than possibly runny stools for a while afterwords.

^_^

Yeah, this topic has been brought up several times for ages and ages.....since long before DD even. I would think considering the bacteria and the digested food products that come out of there anyway, that the banana would be no problem. But I would never do this myself because I like actual poop coming out of there, and I like to eat bananas, so they'll come out eventually. And if the bananas become all soft and mushy from getting old, I make banana bread.

I've never tried the "banana-in-the-tailpipe" thing, so perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about. Nevertheless, here goes......In order to insert the banana in the first place, it would have to be fresh, or it'll just break apart as one tries to insert it. So, if it's fresh, not to worry. If, however, one still has comcerns, I suppose a standard enema afterwards would rinse out any foreign materials from inside the colon. At the risk of being crude, it's the same as a female douching her vaginal areas. .......I "guess"........