LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Know What Sucks....

Opie

Is when you've been exlusively wetting diapers for two weeks and then swap back to "societal normal" underwear. It seems I have an extreme urge to pee every ten minutes and it's only a little bit. Like I got prostate problems, though I know it's not that. About how long does it take to diaper train yourself?

But I must admit, except for the one time I leaked while in class (luckily, black jeans, so no one noticed), I've enjoyed that time. But got three more days after the weekend I get to enjoy, maybe four.

• Like 1

I have the same problem except it lasts longer before I feel I have to go again and I did not have accidents even though I would feel I was about to have one and had to go really bad.

The term for this is "Urge Incontinence"(UI). You know what your cause is and it should go away in a short time :) Sometimes I get this way for no reason and it can last a few hours to a week or so :( My episodes are usually accompanied with "Stress Incontinence"(SI). I've been like this all my life and it's no fun at all :angry:

UI can be most frustrating to deal with because it leaves you not really knowing if the 'full bladder' signal your brain is recieiving is real or a false alarm :huh: Guessing wrong means you've just wet yourself in a big way so you go to the bathroom ten times too often only to find a dribble. The way I handle my UI is knowing my liquid intake, my body's processing time, my bladder's capacity, and going to the bathroom only when I think I'm half-full. I always surprise myself at how full I was at some point which is why I use the half-full time to go. The other times I clamp down until the urge passes and cuss my luck :bash:

Bettypooh

So, finally back here to respond. That urging went away after about a day or so. But here is what was amazing.

I went back to my classes on Monday wearing diapers. It took no time at all to get back into it. This is day two back in diapers. I left the house this morning without a spare diaper for my lunchtime change. But since I wear underwear over my diaper to help support and silence it, it wasn't a big deal. Or so I thought. After lunch, I went back to straight undies, and had the same feelings again. Urge to pee every 15 minutes and it's nothing more than a dribble.

However, on a different note, today I experienced another first. I started peeing with no concious thought of it. It wasn't till after I started that I noticed it. Such a nice feeling. :)

I'm gonna miss this opportunity to wear although definitely not something I want to do full time. The last three weeks has been exillerating and daring. I wasn't noticed (at least to my knowledge) once and only had two leakages, both my fault. Depends can't hold as much as Abena and Abena can not hold five 20oz Dr. Peppers. Thank God for dark jeans. :)

But I definitely like the Abena. I found as long as I have some boxer briefs over them, they work perfectly for my desires.

Well, tomorrow is my last day of class and last opportunity to wear.

Ya'll have fun now.

Opie

I haven't worn a diaper for over 2 months, and I'm still getting both UI (Urge Incontinence) and SI(Stress Incontinence). I've always had SI, but I've been having accidents more and more often due to SI... However, I can't afford diapers, and that puts that much more stress on me. I've wet the bed. I've messed myself. My body's becoming a wreck. Good thing it's my birthday...no friends, no party, and I'm off tomorrow...Snowed in, nothing to do. Okay, so I'm depressed, too! Someone please just take me into their arms! :crybaby:

I'm doing laundry because two of my pairs of underwear were soaked in pee. Two pairs of pants and underwear got poo juices on them...I put baby powder in the latter pair of pants so I could wear them longer. I've just been riding a stress rollercoaster, and I'm not having fun... I'm sorry for this post. Please disregard.

If I were you and I had urge incontinence, I would definitely wear a diaper or some sort of pullup. I would not have the patience of constantly going to the toilet being unsure if I really have to go or if I'm getting the wrong signal. I would wear protection just in case because an accident just wouldn't be fun.

Best I can do from Louisiana. Hope it helps. Remember there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. It may be dim as f***, but it's there if you are willing to see it.

(((((()))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Knoxie Fawks))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))

(((((()))))))))))))