LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omg Freaking Out

Guest dl_aslee

Guest dl_aslee

So apparently with Fedex Ground (only Express packages) they will not hold packages. So the only thing I could do was give them my address and they will be delivered sometime tomorrow.

The only good thing is I only have a night class tomorrow, so I'll be home to take the delivery, but my mom might also be. She was also in the room when they called about it, so I just said it was a computer component. Hoping she doesn't get noisy about what it was that I bought, specially if she is home when it gets here.

And had been caught around 5 times when I was bit younger, but been maybe a couple years since and so she believes that I have put it behind me. I really don't know what her reaction will be if she does find out about them tomorrow. I know she won't throw me out. And every previous time I got a long lecture of some sort and how disgusting the behavior was and such and how no one will want to be around you, what if a girlfriend or friend found out....

Since those lectures I have become more mature though and we have a different relationship then when I was 22. If she does find out tomorrow I know its going to be a huge mess specially since she gets very emotional, I think I would be less scared about some consequence then the emotional hell it will be if she finds out again.

I am just hoping for a stay of execution tomorrow.

I really don't know how I will handle it either, I have a much better self esteem now and don't see a reason to want to stop something that feels good and isn't harming anyone. That doesn't mean I won't stop though as I will for her benefit at least for awhile anyways, don't know how long exactly but I am sure at some point I will have to indulge myself again. The biggest problem is she will try convince me that I need/want to stop because of reasons such as given above, but I really have accepted this part of me and don't see it as bad. So I think it is going to be really hard to lie to her again as this time there isn't any part of me that wants to never do it again. Back then I was less sure of myself and still lost in the big world and thought maybe it would be better if I stopped.

Anyways enough of me freaking out and ranting, lets just hope she doesn't find out and everything will be just fine as I am happy, she is happy, so long as she does not know about it. Oh and the biggest thing I think is diapers don't control me, I go out and do everything I normally would do just wearing a diaper, which was not the case back then.

Guest dl_aslee

Ya I would have to say it's a present for my friend, which I do give him a present each year. Since I already said computer component thinking if she asks I'll say power supply, hoping the box isn't to big. Was thinking of saying a case, but she might want to see what it looks like if I said that. So would have to be something uninteresting to see. So even if I get it and she is home there could be a problem if she wants to see it or something. Hoping she is out when it arrives then she probably won't think about asking more about it. Ya, so that is my predicament, may get caught red handed if she wants to see what I got my friend if we are both home.

Guest dl_aslee

Just one package of medium Molicare Super Plus. so I assume they will be about the same size as the Abena Extras that I ordered a bag of a couple weeks ago and now I'm down to two of them, so it was time to restock.

Guest dl_aslee

Well everything is good! Even though she got the package this morning before I got up. She just left it next to the door inside and she was home still. She didn't ask any thing more about it either. Ya so I know now that only express packages will be held. So if I order from XP Medical again I'll know to do priority mail as I know the post office will hold them for me as I have done that plenty of times.

Ya so got my first Molicare Super Plus on and it does have a totally different fit, think it fits better. Even the medium Abena Extra always seemed to be somewhat loose.

Maybe I should see how much one of the mailboxes is at the UPS store as then I can receive anything that way from any carrier. I know the one by me does have mailboxes, so it would be the safest way to get them.

You wrote:

>>Maybe I should see how much one of the mailboxes is at the UPS store as then I can receive anything that way from any carrier. I know the one by me does have mailboxes, so it would be the safest way to get them.<<

You don't even need a mailbox at the UPS Store... They offer a "Hold for Pickup" service to anyone. You have the package

sent there, with your name on it. Call them after you order it, give them your name & cell phone number. (I use a pre-paid cell phone.. cheap and no monthly bill.) They will call you when it comes in. There's a 2 dollar charge for the service. I don't know what their mailboxes rent for, but I'm sure it's alot more than 2 bucks!

I've used this service 3 times when ordering Bambino diapers, which are shipped UPS. In fact, the guy at Bambinos TOLD me about the service!

Guest dl_aslee

well i drove a half hour home from work when my last batch arrived, couldn't hide a 32 box of diapers in my house. I'm gonna have to do that again in a month or two.

From what I know about the UPS Store's they are individually owned and so each one decides if it will hold packages from other carriers and such. I'll call my local one and find out as that would be so useful. Never would have to worry about getting packages delivered ever again.

Ya that's why I only buy a bag at a time, even though she does give me my privacy for the most part I can't risk her finding out. So I have two tower speakers in my room that I use as my computer speakers, if I unscrew the woofer there is a good amount of space, about enough to hide a bag of diapers in each, though I wouldn't have any room for powder and such and dirty ones if I ordered 2 packages. I buy the good thick glad 1 gallon bags and put each in one, I usually can get them safely out though everyday, so its more for the jic factor, also I do have some baby cloth diapers that I sometimes use as stuffers.

From what I know about the UPS Store's they are individually owned and so each one decides if it will hold packages from other carriers and such. I'll call my local one and find out as that would be so useful. Never would have to worry about getting packages delivered ever again.

Ya that's why I only buy a bag at a time, even though she does give me my privacy for the most part I can't risk her finding out. So I have two tower speakers in my room that I use as my computer speakers, if I unscrew the woofer there is a good amount of space, about enough to hide a bag of diapers in each, though I wouldn't have any room for powder and such and dirty ones if I ordered 2 packages. I buy the good thick glad 1 gallon bags and put each in one, I usually can get them safely out though everyday, so its more for the jic factor, also I do have some baby cloth diapers that I sometimes use as stuffers.

Packs of Diapers in your speakers?? I bet that changes the tone, them's some damn big computer speakers....As for the UPS thing..I think maybe the service at least here where I live isn't to a UPS store. It's to a Hub of UPS which is where the trucks come and go from. We have 3 or so hub's or warehouses here for UPS and that's where I had to go for a hold for pick-up. Perhaps times have changed and they would send them to a franchise store and hold, but that wasn't the case in the past when I did it. Best of luck.. Them damn diapers would suck up the bass..

".. Them damn diapers would suck up the bass.."

Well duh, diapers are supposed to 'suck up' the bottom stuff aren't they? :roflmao:

Now only if Aslee got a pair of AL7's, he could store a few cases in each speaker ;) I gotta build me another set of those someday to show the neighborhood kids what loud bass really is :D

Bettypooh

Guest dl_aslee

I'm sure it probably does change the tone some, but I sure can't tell myself. Also it certainly has not affected the bass, I have to turn it down most times as even at low volume if you are downstairs it sounds much louder. And they are JBL 6000 concert series from the early 90s, got them from goodwill for $20, I really hate all this satellite speaker crap they put out, it just doesn't sound right. They are about a foot wide and 3 feet tall and foot deep, and have a 10" woofer, midrange and tweeter. I don't pretend to be an audiophile, but what I do know is these are 100x better then any of those satellite speakers.

Guest dl_aslee

If you don't want to have it delivered to your door, you probably can have it delivered to your local UPS Store no matter which company it actually ships. Not all do this, but just call up your local UPS Store and ask if they will accept and then hold packages from from other carriers. Usually there is a small fee, but worth it to get your diapers without risking them being sent to your front door.

For those of you in the US, two words. General Delivery.

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from BabyKins and had it G.D. to the post office near my school. I did email the nice lady at BabyKins and asked her if shipping to G.D. would be a problem before I ordered. It wasn't. Not sure what XP Medical would do, but will try that next time I want disposables for home use.

So , "Opie", General Delivery, City, State, Zip Code. Zip is the most important. And some zips have more than one post office, you MUST know which is the primary or main office for that zip because that's where your package will go.

Once the package gets there, you go in, show ID, sign a slip or two, then walk out with our package. This works well in the USA.

Guest dl_aslee

For those of you in the US, two words. General Delivery.

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from BabyKins and had it G.D. to the post office near my school. I did email the nice lady at BabyKins and asked her if shipping to G.D. would be a problem before I ordered. It wasn't. Not sure what XP Medical would do, but will try that next time I want disposables for home use.

So , "Opie", General Delivery, City, State, Zip Code. Zip is the most important. And some zips have more than one post office, you MUST know which is the primary or main office for that zip because that's where your package will go.

Once the package gets there, you go in, show ID, sign a slip or two, then walk out with our package. This works well in the USA.

Yes that works fine as long as it is being shipped via USPS, the problem comes when it is shipped Fedex Ground, I guess to make people use their express service they will not hold a ground package. Word to the wise Fedex Ground sucks, to my knowledge UPS Ground will hold your package for pickup, so really the only problem comes with Fedex ground which is the default cheapest way to send with XPMedical, think it is like $4 more to ship priority with XPMedical if only ordering a bag.