LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/dl In Maryland Meeting Other Ab's And Dl's?

stephen

I'm mostly a dl who lives in the eastern us[maryland] looking to possibly meet other ab/dl's in my area????? :) .There dosen't seem to be many ab/dl's in northern virginia, maryland or near washington, d.c. area [within about 50 miles or so?]. Would like to chat or talk to any ab's/dl's who are interested in talking about our lifestyle[privately, of coarse], because family and friends and our society DO NOT UNDERSTAND our point of view?We have to wear diapers and /or plastic pants because orf incontinence[wetting] , because we like to wear or have gotten into wearing for whatever reason????????????? It just would be nice to meet and talk to ab/dl's either over coffee,or??????? Thank you for responding to my ad, stephen . p.s. women or men are ok to meet with me, anyways we are all just hopeful friends who have this in common as i see it???I WILL E-MAIL OR GIVE YOU MINE IF WE BECOME FRIENDS,ETC...OK???? Bye for now.

• Like 1
  • 12 years later...
On 10/3/2005 at 4:43 PM, stephen said:

I'm mostly a dl who lives in the eastern us[maryland] looking to possibly meet other ab/dl's in my area????? :) .There dosen't seem to be many ab/dl's in northern virginia, maryland or near washington, d.c. area [within about 50 miles or so?]. Would like to chat or talk to any ab's/dl's who are interested in talking about our lifestyle[privately, of coarse], because family and friends and our society DO NOT UNDERSTAND our point of view?We have to wear diapers and /or plastic pants because orf incontinence[wetting] , because we like to wear or have gotten into wearing for whatever reason????????????? It just would be nice to meet and talk to ab/dl's either over coffee,or??????? Thank you for responding to my ad, stephen . p.s. women or men are ok to meet with me, anyways we are all just hopeful friends who have this in common as i see it???I WILL E-MAIL OR GIVE YOU MINE IF WE BECOME FRIENDS,ETC...OK???? Bye for now.

Hi I'm Maui from maryland area I'm abdl girl looking for friends also, also looking to expand to meet more friends and start a group in maryland. I'm not always on social media on the time either but I'm willing to meet and greet

• 1 month later...