LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Have Been Good For Me, Or Have They?

I've found out two things that I've need to do in wearing the occasional diaper know and then.

1st thing has do with something i had been neglecting to do in putting lotion on. when I start looking my self at the mirror, a diaper and white shirt on, I start noticing that I had ashy legs and feet, a eye sore to say the least.

2nd thing, being the better of the two being diet. I really hadn't noticed but I hadn't been eating as much fruit as I used to. Thus when suggested to make pooping easier to eat plenty, I did. And after making a messy diaper in the morning, I felt a bit better, overall.

Though I'm wondering if I'm going too far. I've had time after pooping and even properly cleaning with wipes, I felt i smelt like I had a loud dirty diaper sitting next to my officemates. The next thing would being compromised at home (cause I don't go 24/7), by my roommates. Already my roommates have had a bad reputation for coming into my room borrowing things, so if I leave any evidence out, I leave my self open to exposure. Not to mention I've had time in which after lengthy diaper changes, I turned up going late for things. So I'm wondering, If i need to pull back. I'm think of after my 10 that are left have ran out, I'm think of taking a little rest, but I don't want to get into another situation in which I'm running to a grocery store at some god awful hour and getting store brand diapers (they have Depends too but from what I've heard, the $3 dollar premium isn't worth it.)

Guest dllightning

dude home depot has door knobs that lock

or

Get a nice lock box in your closet. Probably find something at Wal Mart / Home depot

or

Tell your roomates u have trouble and wear diapers so u dont mess anything up. Tell them you have always worn, they just never knew about it.

I've found out two things that I've need to do in wearing the occasional diaper know and then.

1st thing has do with something i had been neglecting to do in putting lotion on. when I start looking my self at the mirror, a diaper and white shirt on, I start noticing that I had ashy legs and feet, a eye sore to say the least.

2nd thing, being the better of the two being diet. I really hadn't noticed but I hadn't been eating as much fruit as I used to. Thus when suggested to make pooping easier to eat plenty, I did. And after making a messy diaper in the morning, I felt a bit better, overall.

Though I'm wondering if I'm going too far. I've had time after pooping and even properly cleaning with wipes, I felt i smelt like I had a loud dirty diaper sitting next to my officemates. The next thing would being compromised at home (cause I don't go 24/7), by my roommates. Already my roommates have had a bad reputation for coming into my room borrowing things, so if I leave any evidence out, I leave my self open to exposure. Not to mention I've had time in which after lengthy diaper changes, I turned up going late for things. So I'm wondering, If i need to pull back. I'm think of after my 10 that are left have ran out, I'm think of taking a little rest, but I don't want to get into another situation in which I'm running to a grocery store at some god awful hour and getting store brand diapers (they have Depends too but from what I've heard, the $3 dollar premium isn't worth it.)