LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Robot Vagina?

Guest Burgundy

Guest Burgundy

Hey I've been looking at some of those online sex stores lately and I've seen these "robotic vaginas". Basically a vibrator for guys with these little metal ball bearing looking things that spin around supposedly massaging your... stuff. I just want to know if anyone has tried one and what you think of it.

I was thinking of getting one so i could put it inside my diaper, they have something tight like a spandex leotard and tights or a just a full spandex catsuit over the top. I'm wierd like that, its as if im between 3 different fetishes and want them all at once.

Hey I've been looking at some of those online sex stores lately and I've seen these "robotic vaginas". Basically a vibrator for guys with these little metal ball bearing looking things that spin around supposedly massaging your... stuff. I just want to know if anyone has tried one and what you think of it.

I was thinking of getting one so i could put it inside my diaper, they have something tight like a spandex leotard and tights or a just a full spandex catsuit over the top. I'm wierd like that, its as if im between 3 different fetishes and want them all at once.

Sounds nice - i think if you add a nice butt plug it would be complete. I know !